Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finish it.

It's good to be a man because we can pee anywhere we want and we don't get periods.

It's good to be an Arab. Due to everyone's racism people automatically assume you're a terrorist and leave you alone. Ah, Campbelltown.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's good to be considered morbidly obese by Drs when they use the ancient non accurate bmi measurements, so I can tell them that it doesn't take into consideration muscle mass or bone density or water weight and then they freeze and don't know what to say and I say to myself, you have a degree in medicine and I'm just a regular citizen who know more than you and I have to use tax payers money to see you.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Finish it.

It's good to be a man because we can pee anywhere we want and we don't get periods.

It's good to be an Arab. Due to everyone's racism people automatically assume you're a terrorist and leave you alone. Ah, Campbelltown.

A Caucasian Male aged 25 - 40

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's good to be considered morbidly obese by Drs when they use the ancient non accurate bmi measurements, so I can tell them that it doesn't take into consideration muscle mass or bone density or water weight and then they freeze and don't know what to say and I say to myself, you have a degree in medicine and I'm just a regular citizen who know more than you and I have to use tax payers money to see you.
This is how they judge if I get a heart or not, how fuking stupid is it.

My bones are made out of concrete and have a big frame but somehow they want me to be 80kgs.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's good to be the King

(Mel Brooks reference)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hell yes. The amount of times I've heard "You're 6'3" and 110 kgs. You're obese" and my general response is "Love, I'm 6'3" and could bench press you and you're morbidly obese"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finish it.

Whaooo hang on a tic you are arab ? I thought you were mexican

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol prick beat me to it .
History of the world wasn't it
Yep. When we were a lot younger me and a friend were obsessed with Mel Brooks movies. We were at a party one time, drunk as all buggery and decided to play Charades. He does the "Movie" symbol then just waves his hand to the sky and I said "History of the World"

Everyone said "How the hell did you get that?", I just said "How the hell didn't you get that?"

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

My bones are made out of concrete and have a big frame but somehow they want me to be 80kgs.
There is a scale where they go of your height for example if your 175cm your weight should be around 75kg if your 180cm you should be around 80kg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's good to be.. Alive.. still means you're in the game and still got a chance to come out a winner..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It's the dumbest way of measuring and establishing someone's weight/health it is too in accurate. It baffles me how Drs still use it.
It's Coz it's cheap probably because the more accurate ones are quite expensive.
The government should make it covered by Medicare.

Dexa scanning is one of the more accurate ones along with the one you sit in a pool I forget what it's called.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is a scale where they go of your height for example if your 175cm your weight should be around 75kg if your 180cm you should be around 80kg
Yeah but not all 180cm tall people are the same, that's my point bro.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but not all 180cm tall people are the same, that's my point bro.
exactly which is why bmi should be removed not everyone's body is the same in the way it's been designed.
I'm currently 97kg and 176-177cm always forget my actual height, hoping it's the latter lol. My body fat percentage is at around 15% now, I think the healthy percentage for a male is under 23% or 21%

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
exactly which is why bmi should be removed not everyone's body is the same in the way it's been designed.
I'm currently 97kg and 176-177cm always forget my actual height, hoping it's the latter lol. My body fat percentage is at around 15% now, I think the healthy percentage for a male is under 23% or 21%
Well thank the good Lord you don't need a transplant otherwise you would have to drop at least 20kgs before you get on the list.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Home. Oh wait I'm still stuck in traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.