Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Where is the fun in that?

Just change all their names back to the original banned account so we know who they are.
Nah - give them Prince names. Like hypothetically....
Lovemachine formerly known as Nasheed formerly known as Lovemachine formerly known as Nasheed...
All 100% transparent then.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, just call him Nasheeds.... to parody a line from a famous movie.. Nasheeds is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one your gonna get.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good morning dogeth

Did you have yourself a fulfilling evening on here overnight whilst jacking your tiny cock?
lol youre more wrong about my cock size than any of the shit you have dribbled on this forum lmfaoooo... quit talking about cocks and stuff mate, you steal character traits and would probably suck dick for a hit of "attention" lol

im not like you brahhhh i have a life thats why you hover on this page and await the busy people such as myself to reply so you can feel important late at night but instead you feel enraged and then live in fantasy land pretending you didnt get skull fucked repeatedly and your ego bruised online and then you build up the courage to find something to write (that only you and your 90 other accounts find funny) hahahah gronk...

up the oggydaaaays my baahhhhhhhh

peasant fuck :grinning:

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great write
I am a
More calmer supporter watching the dogs in Gould/ Ciraldo reign

I know we are heading in the right direction
That’s what all matters

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Berries I haven’t responded to most of your previous comments throughout this thread here because I really thought you were just trolling.

But since you’ve persisted with those same type comments, here’s your return serve.

How do you come up with words like self serving and egotistical, when the person you are throwing those words at is contributing a post to remind others of someone else’s successes?
The thread wasn’t about my successes or what I’ve previously done throughout my career, it was about someone else’s successes, so in what way is that self serving or being egotistical ?

If your problem is other members commenting their appreciation for what was written, well that couldn’t have been preconceived as who knows what peoples perception of what you write will be, I have no say in what other members choose to comment on or appreciate, and to thank someone for their appreciation isn’t being self serving or egotistical, it’s just good manners.

My understanding of being self serving and egotistical would be when someone writes a thread about themselves praising their own achievements, and pushing others to show them appreciation …. this is a really old chestnut below, but I’m putting it out there again because it’s a prime example of what a self serving egotistical person really looks like.

Image1685242947.170248.jpg

Did you eventually get your merit badge and dopamine rush ?

Image1685242986.136932.jpg

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Berries I haven’t responded to most of your previous comments throughout this thread here because I really thought you were just trolling.

But since you’ve persisted with those same type comments, here’s your return serve.

How do you come up with words like self serving and egotistical, when the person you are throwing those words at is contributing a post to remind others of someone else’s successes?
The thread wasn’t about my successes or what I’ve previously done throughout my career, it was about someone else’s successes, so in what way is that self serving or being egotistical ?

If your problem is other members commenting their appreciation for what was written, well that couldn’t have be preconceived as who knows what peoples perception of what you write will be, I have no say in what other members choose to comment on or appreciate, and to thank someone for their appreciation isn’t being self serving or egotistical, it’s just good manners.

My understanding of being self serving and egotistical would be when someone writes a thread about themselves praising their own achievements, and pushing others to show them appreciation …. this is a really old chestnut below, but I’m putting it out there again because it’s a prime example of what a self serving egotistical person really looks like.

View attachment 72624

Did you eventually get your merit badge and dopamine rush ?

View attachment 72625
1685254919916.gif

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thekennel was a different place back then champion, it was a pisstake reminiscing about the old days that the posters from pre 2012 would have understood. If you had learned how to use a computer in your late 30s you could have been involved. I might
Go bump that thread though thanks for reminding me

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You and Haztrick would have been great mates at Mt Smart Stadium. 1685255293550.jpeg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thekennel was a different place back then champion, it was a pisstake reminiscing about the old days that the posters from pre 2012 would have understood. If you had learned how to use a computer in your late 30s you could have been involved. I might
Go bump that thread though thanks for reminding me
When you type are called out and caught red handed being a bitter hypocrite … the 101 go to in the arrogance manual … is oh giggle giggle giggle … that was just a piss take, or it was just trolling ..

Cover it up with what ever words you choose to try and dig yourself out, but that thread you wrote back then proves who the self serving arrogant one is ..

I’ve put the proof out there, everyone can see it … That’s it from me champ …

PS, if you don’t like what I write, I’ll give you 3 guesses on what you can do … don’t get a headache wondering what those 3 things are ..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you type are called out and caught red handed being a bitter hypocrite … the 101 go to in the arrogance manual … is oh giggle giggle giggle … that was just a piss take, or it was just trolling ..

Cover it up with what ever words you choose to try and dig yourself out, but that thread you wrote back then proves who the self serving arrogant one is ..

PS, if you don’t like what I write, I’ll give you 3 guesses on what you can do … don’t get a headache wondering what those 3 things are ..

all good champion , pat on the back, you are one of a kind on this forum. Telling everyone you hate the drama and yet you argue with everyone and use foul
Language yourself. You suck yourself off in every thread you make. I don’t take myself seriously but you take this whole thing like it’s a courtroom. If you are “over the bullshit and trolling” as you claim stop replying. Peace word count

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Not covering anything up, straight up admitted 1000x since I signed up as a 14 year old not to take my posts seriously. You on the other hand lol. Life goes on don’t get stressed and stop arguing and causing drama

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still feel embarrassed as a fan that this thread exists. All because we fell over the line against the fucking titans lmao

@1967 is a true fan though so allgd play on
Some on here were calling it one of our toughest wins ever. After the Titans have lost their leads in every game for two months hahah. There are some absolute Derek’s on here