Is it time for Gladys Berejiklian to resign?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
living in Russia has its own problems, trust me on that. I could tell you alot about Russia and russians. Some good and some bad, fascinating place.

And you talk about eliminating bloodlines and genocide very casually. I know you are doing your bit to eliminate your future white genes but why does any race need to be eliminated?
Preservation of people and culture is important.
Don't you dare bad mouth Mother Russia!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
living in Russia has its own problems, trust me on that. I could tell you alot about Russia and russians. Some good and some bad, fascinating place.

And you talk about eliminating bloodlines and genocide very casually. I know you are doing your bit to eliminate your future white genes but why does any race need to be eliminated?
Preservation of people and culture is important.
I said they should of at least got the Bereklijan and Kardashian bloodline.

Im doing my bit to eliminate my white genes because I don't want my bloodline to have to share this planet with dysgenic people like the ones from your region!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not unless they can prove she had knowledge of and involvement in shady dealings. She shouldn't be forced out over a private relationship. having said that, I think her party has knives out for her and she is probably on borrowed time politically.
That is the reality. She will be protected by her party, and the Murdoch media for as long as she looks like winning an election. There will be ambitious characters testing the numbers to see if they can mount a leadership challenge, but if Rupert Murdoch decides her time is up, she is gone.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as I wish Gladys would go (and take Constance with her) having bad taste in men is not a sackable offence.

If they can't prove that, at a minimum, that she had knowledge of the corruption it is a nothing event.
As I mentioned earlier, to me it comes down to plausible deniability. Can Gladys reasonably say that she had no idea of the dodgy shit her lover was getting up to?

At least in Australia we appear to have some sort of accountability. In many countries (including the US) this would just be seen as a normal thing and nothing to worry about.

I do feel a bit for Gladys. Appears to be a cleanskin before this matter. Good work ethic, migrant success story. For an unmarried woman in power, I can imagine life can get a bit lonely at the top.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier, to me it comes down to plausible deniability. Can Gladys reasonably say that she had no idea of the dodgy shit her lover was getting up to?

At least in Australia we appear to have some sort of accountability. In many countries (including the US) this would just be seen as a normal thing and nothing to worry about.

I do feel a bit for Gladys. Appears to be a cleanskin before this matter. Good work ethic, migrant success story. For an unmarried woman in power, I can imagine life can get a bit lonely at the top.
Has she done anything wrong or it's just social media moral outrage?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has she done anything wrong or it's just social media moral outrage?
She lied to ICAC and then had to admit she did discuss those matters with the guy after all, after ICAC produced the phone taps.

Does that count as wrong?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
For a politician, nah pretty minor unless she's fully corrupt
More to it as well. She was in a relationship (a secret relationship at that) with McGuire whom she sacked years earlier for corruption. How on Earth can that happen?

So she was in a relationship with someone who was corrupt and whom she fired. It raises questions about biasness, and as she was in a relationship with him, it raises question about her judgement.

She herself said that she stuffed up.

Malla

Reaction score
Why? She is doing a great job. Sure there are areas of opportunity and you can't please everyone.

What's wrong with getting her **** wet?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also think she's doing a good job and that's partly the reason why some in her party want her out. They get her kicked out they can take the kudos for what she's done at the next election.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why? She is doing a great job. Sure there are areas of opportunity and you can't please everyone.

What's wrong with getting her c*** wet?
I don't know the full story news bothers me these days ,but if it's just because she was getting her hole filled,good on her if not it's up to the powers that be that decide her fate not some fuck wit on Twitter demanding something

Malla

Reaction score
I also think she's doing a good job and that's partly the reason why some in her party want her out. They get her kicked out they can take the kudos for what she's done at the next election.
That's politics in a nut shell.

Do a shit job, get voted out. Do a good job, get fucked over by your own people.

Malla

Reaction score
I don't know the full story news bothers me these days ,but if it's just because she was getting her hole filled,good on her if not it's up to the powers that be that decide her fate not some fuck wit on Twitter demanding something
Yeah I don't watch the news or even read the papers anymore... so can't say I know enough, but from what I have caught in passing it seems to me that is nothing but that.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As someone who grew up in Dalton's electorate (and In Leeton of all places), i've been following it a little. from Dalton's perspective it's great political ammunition.

She is a member of the Shooters, Farmers & Fishers (or whatever they are called - SFF Party) or a platform that the National party no longer represent country people (which is very true), especially on water rights issue (something very close to the people of the area, especially irrigators)...

Not sure i am a fan of Dalton or her party, but she is definitely the most vocal local member i've ever seen.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As someone who grew up in Dalton's electorate (and In Leeton of all places), i've been following it a little. from Dalton's perspective it's great political ammunition.

She is a member of the Shooters, Farmers & Fishers (or whatever they are called - SFF Party) or a platform that the National party no longer represent country people (which is very true), especially on water rights issue (something very close to the people of the area, especially irrigators)...

Not sure i am a fan of Dalton or her party, but she is definitely the most vocal local member i've ever seen.
Just good to get another perspective. Msm are no longer reliable sources of factual info...it all depends on which pollie they are in cahoots with as to the bias printed it seems .