Is it time for Gladys Berejiklian to resign?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She should be sacked for culling my 2.5% pay rise this year, that's going to cost me a fair chunk over the next 20 years if I stay with my current employer.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Investigative journalist Kate McClymont tweeted: “Surely alarm bells were ringing loud & clear for @GladysB 2 years ago when Maguire first featured at #ICAC’s inquiry into corruption at Canterbury Council”.
(Just knew we'd make an appearance somehow even if it is only the Council :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the things she is embroiled in is not the highest integrity.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As someone who grew up in Dalton's electorate (and In Leeton of all places), i've been following it a little. from Dalton's perspective it's great political ammunition.

She is a member of the Shooters, Farmers & Fishers (or whatever they are called - SFF Party) or a platform that the National party no longer represent country people (which is very true), especially on water rights issue (something very close to the people of the area, especially irrigators)...

Not sure i am a fan of Dalton or her party, but she is definitely the most vocal local member i've ever seen.
She had a bit more to say :grinning:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
SKY News turning on Gladys. Interesting.

Gladys Berejiklian believes it’s ‘anyone’s but her fault’: Andrew Clennell
14/10/2020

Gladys Berejiklian won’t accept fault, blame or that “she’s done anything wrong” amid the ongoing ICAC investigations into her former partner Daryl Maguire, according to Sky News Political Editor Andrew Clennell. “Let’s face it, in her mind it’s ICAC’s fault, it’s the journalists fault, it’s Daryl’s (Maguire) fault, it’s anyone but her fault,” Mr Clennell said. Mr Clennell said Ms Berejiklian decided the “best form of defence was attack” when going up against a barrage of journalist’s questions. The premier faced repeated questions from journalists on Wednesday as Mr Maguire faced probing by ICAC over alleged misuse of office. “Here she is telling us that if she knew of any wrongdoing – which by the way you can hear it in the phone taps – she would have reported it,” Mr Clennell said. “If I had any suspicion that any member of parliament – whether it was him or anybody else – was doing the wrong thing, using their office for the wrong purposes, I wouldn’t have blinked,” Premier Berejiklian said. “Of course I would have reported that.”

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never heard of her before, but my expert analysis suggests she should stand down from whatever role she is in because I can't pronounce her name.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Right wing media turning on their own? She's gone...

I thought only the left eat the left.
Left wing or right wing? Doesn’t matter both sides are funded and given scripts by the same puppet masters.

I have more trust for an import used cars salesman with dodgy English than I do a majority of politicians.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Right wing media turning on their own? She's gone...

I thought only the left eat the left.
Gladys has been the perfect example of someone who always points the finger at someone else. I'm actually surprised she said "I stuffed up" on Monday. Barry O'Farrell said he did nothing wrong but stepped aside anyway.

Still on Barry, he wasn't even sworn in as Premier yet and he already stuffed up by not declaring that bottle of Port he was given as a congratulatory gift when he won the 2011 election.

Corruption everywhere.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS have you seen the opposition leader? Fkn worse than Gladys...

Sorry for hurting your eyes... Plus she is a uber Karen

Last edited: