Inside news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most people who know me on here know that I don't telling stories that I have heard from mates or come out with outlandish stuff (unless we are talking about the punting thread).

But....I have some inside news. I can't say who but its just about as close as you could get to the inner core.

1. Taumata did break the guys jaw. The guy ? It was one of Braith Anasta's best mates.

2. Hazem El Masri is on his last legs.

3. Mick Ennis, the boys know he is an absolute motor mouth and that he is unliked by most of his own team mates...but he can play.

4. John Kite - Was off the rails for a while. Got a huge ego as he was killing kids in his own age division but has got back on track

5. Nanai - Will be lucky to be in FG next year.

Most of these are pretty obvious but just thought I'd share the thoughts given to me by someone VERY close to the side.

That is all :P

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info mate.

very interesting.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What do you mean El Masri is on his legs?

Do you mean he will retire?

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Mr Ennis has never much been liked by his team mates...one of the reasons he left the dragons as they are a pretty tight bunch.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I don't give a **** if Mick ruffles some feathers. He is a winner and an extremely strong competitor.
Thanks Hodgo :grinning:

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Interesting about Ennis. I'd say he'd be aware of that and maybe a new start will shut him up a bit. No suprise about Nanai.

MSeLmAgIc

*Mutha Function*
Reaction score
I don't think El Masri will go anywhere until he breaks the record. he would never even think of leaving before he does this one last thing. He has come to close to hang the boots up now.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot one more. Even if Gasnier would have went earlier to the dark side Josh Morris would have still come to the Dogs. He was after a change as much as anything (which is great news) and he is looking forward to the challenge ahead next year.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting about Ennis. I'd say he'd be aware of that and maybe a new start will shut him up a bit. No suprise about Nanai.
When we discussed the Mick Ennis issue I said that he is well known for that kind of behaviour and he said they would sort it out LOL....

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kite's head shrunk when he gets slaughtered in every hit up tbh

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate, do me a favour and find out what is happening w/Matt Utai. He is the only player i really enjoy watching.

Also is it true Reni is being shown the door?

Cooper Cronk's contract wasn't due to expire until the end of 09 yet it was renewed this week. According to reports, Greenberg is doing very little if anything to secure Maitua.

Ted67

Old Dog
Reaction score
I hope Reni remains a Bulldog for as long as possible.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
not guaranteed a start next year (by the sounds of it). Just too slow..

and i like mick...
Cool. thanks for clearing that up. Lets see what happens.

Sounds like Kevin Moore plans to make some bold moves like Folkes did when he first took over and play players on form and not reputation or name.

Folkes dropped Gillies when he was Captain and also dropped Polly his first year and a few others.

Dropping Haz will ruffle a few feathers but every player should always have to earn their spot no matter who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.