Inside news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dageneral

The Guru
Reaction score
Why would they go out and sign nanai to a new deal if he will be lucky to be there next year? Surely if that was the case they wouldnt have bothered resigning the kid they would have released him for more cash to fit another first grader under the cap.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Cool. thanks for clearing that up. Lets see what happens.

Sounds like Kevin Moore plans to make some bold moves like Folkes did when he first took over and play players on form and not reputation or name.

Folkes dropped Gillies when he was Captain and also dropped Polly his first year and a few others.

Dropping Haz will ruffle a few feathers but every player should always have to earn their spot no matter who they are.
man, great memory, that's spot on.. yeah, i think that will be the case.. in any case, i think hazem will get the record this year, and any extra games he gets to add to the record, be it this yr or next, will be a bonus for him..

Hazem, can continue to play, so long as he has other quick backs alongside side him like josh morris, it wont matter how slow hazem is, if that';s what is concerning kevin moore?

remember back in the vagana years, how well hazem and utai did to back vagana, & they alos scored more tries themselves from the opportunity he created.. i think morris will have that ability also, be a breath of fresh air..

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
Why would they go out and sign nanai to a new deal if he will be lucky to be there next year? Surely if that was the case they wouldnt have bothered resigning the kid they would have released him for more cash to fit another first grader under the cap.
I doubt they signed him up for very much at all. More of a backup player than a regular FG player IMO

He's still young and will get better with time and experience I reckon...

K

kennyy

Dude you just answered your own question. he is not a first grader, not yet anyway. Not on fg money either. and i doubt his next contract will be that much bigger than his current. let him go to fit ANOTHER fger under the cap? Please

C

chipandchase

Most people who know me on here know that I don't telling stories that I have heard from mates or come out with outlandish stuff (unless we are talking about the punting thread).

But....I have some inside news. I can't say who but its just about as close as you could get to the inner core.

1. Taumata did break the guys jaw. The guy ? It was one of Braith Anasta's best mates.

2. Hazem El Masri is on his last legs.

3. Mick Ennis, the boys know he is an absolute motor mouth and that he is unliked by most of his own team mates...but he can play.

4. John Kite - Was off the rails for a while. Got a huge ego as he was killing kids in his own age division but has got back on track

5. Nanai - Will be lucky to be in FG next year.

Most of these are pretty obvious but just thought I'd share the thoughts given to me by someone VERY close to the side.

That is all :P
thanks scoop you have only posted what has been previously posted a heap of times

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Most people who know me on here know that I don't telling stories that I have heard from mates or come out with outlandish stuff (unless we are talking about the punting thread).

But....I have some inside news. I can't say who but its just about as close as you could get to the inner core.

1. Taumata did break the guys jaw. The guy ? It was one of Braith Anasta's best mates.

3. Mick Ennis, the boys know he is an absolute motor mouth and that he is unliked by most of his own team mates...but he can play.

4. John Kite - Was off the rails for a while. Got a huge ego as he was killing kids in his own age division but has got back on track

Most of these are pretty obvious but just thought I'd share the thoughts given to me by someone VERY close to the side.

That is all :P
Lol. Inside "News" you say. My a$$. More like inside "opinions". NFI = You.

That is all.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
El Masri should be picked until he gets the record and then his days in First Grade should be over... one of the greatest clubmen in a day and age when they are almost extinct... but his days are running out

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A

A_C

Typical Kennel posters always having a go at others for posting stuff...

get off your high horses every now and then...

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
interesting news...

not fussed about Ennis... he is a machine...
as for el masri its good to see the club take note of his lack of performance (as much as he is a bulldogs legend) he defenatly should be on the chopping block with Nanai...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why jump down his throat?
He starts a thread claiming he has inside "NEWS" and then just rambles on with a bunch of his own opinions. Thats why. There is nothing "new" about his post. Its false advertising. Delete the thread.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
interesting news...

not fussed about Ennis... he is a machine...
as for el masri its good to see the club take note of his lack of performance (as much as he is a bulldogs legend) he defenatly should be on the chopping block with Nanai...
I doubt the el masri thing, He was awesome in broncos game, He was 2nd best or equal best player in the warrors loss, and against the dragons the whole team played like a pile of ****, so I don't see where that's coming from.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He starts a thread claiming he has inside "NEWS" and then just rambles on with a bunch of his own opinions. Thats why. There is nothing "new" about his post. Its false advertising. Delete the thread.
Its not his own opinion. It is from someone who he cannot name for obvious reasons. He is confirming some rumours that have been thrown around.

Hodgo is one of the few people that make sense when they post. I would much rather you being banned than him.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
KILMO!!!!!!!

Changed your name back aye ;)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Doesn't really matter. He's gone and no one cares who he beat. The fact is he broke his contract conditions of behaving well so it's over.

Will retire this year after breaking the points record - given.

He's the replacement kicker for El Masri too ;)

He's will be back on track after this weekend.

Or start next year as Josh Morris is on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.