Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Resource and mineral wars are already happening, i.e. the USA's war on "terrorism"...
Well they do control the two recession-proof commodities, oil and opium.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Perhaps the boat policy was working too well, so they needed something to piss off the Indonesians a bit to screw up the plan.
perhaps the boat policy was not at all going to work so the liberal party released it so they had an excuse as to why it failed

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
perhaps the boat policy was not at all going to work so the liberal party released it so they had an excuse as to why it failed
if you bothered to compare the numbers you'd see how stupid this is.^

maybe the indos released it so they didn't have to get off their asses and control their own waters.

I think it's pretty obvious it was snowden though.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can you guys remember abbots recent first official visit. Discussions with sby where confidential remember no one knew what they spoke about. It was all behind closed doors. Everyone just assumed it was about boat people I rekon, cause that's a sensitive issue.

That's what changed my mind about who and why it was released, in conjunction with the comment here about how abbot conducted himself during the official response. His posture, demeanour all very lax a daisical. Like he knew something no one else did, it's was kinda like he was about to say 'but this is what sby asked for'

Blaming previous gov. is too easy. They may have spied but the question is who released it? Why would labor leak something about what they did? From reports I hear rud was a dick, u could see how uncomfortable he made people just by hanging around. On a side note, and for the record for Gillard, it seemed to me the opposite. People gravitated to her especially overseas. It was good to see her have that effect. I felt proud as an aussie during those moments. I felt embarrassed by krud. Again bring on the wrath people :grinning:

Easy to blame previous government.

So anyway a few of my theories come into play here and the primary one is that everything is backward, for the better of course. Sby creates local chaos, blames abbott. Abbott puts his hands in the air, like he don't care - it's got nothing to do with me. Sby wins election and composes himself. Calls Abbott and asks for another 'secret meeting'. Walk out hand in hand. Everything back to normal - minus a few boat people, sorry if that seems harsh.

Nature knows nothing about politics, or religion for that matter. Earth, wind, fire and water, has its own rules. We are so detached from those rules even though we classify resources as scarce. So subconsciously we know, but we don't care. My heart sinks. We'll be giving a damn in future I tells ya!

I'm not a greeny, although at the moment people say I look like a hippy :(

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the boats coming to Australia is in Indonesia's favor and its a chance to cut negotiations?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh Tanya Plibersek ... you f'n comedian you.

In case you can't keep up, she is the Deputy Leader of the Opposition.

Her grand idea to try and resolve this ... SEND KEVIN RUDD OVER because he has a personal relationship existing with SBY.

Just let that sink in for a second.. remember this bugging goes back to 2009.

Kevin Rudd was Prime Minister in 2009, so a government under his watch is directly responsible for the bugging in the first place.

What's your next bright idea Tanya, pedophiles running child care centres?

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Her grand idea to try and resolve this ... SEND KEVIN RUDD OVER because he has a personal relationship existing with SBY.

Kevin Rudd was Prime Minister in 2009, so a government under his watch is directly responsible for the bugging in the first place.

Are you serious!!! That will be classic!!! If he goes I go. I gotta see it first hand.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

it makes sense to send him over to explain

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe we can send him over... on one of the many boats that came during his time as prime minister.

So he can experience "The Boat People trip" first hand.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe we can send him over... on one of the many boats that came during his time as prime minister.

Yeah on the one that sunk to give him the full boat person experience.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

i went on a boat when i went overseas to manly, the danger is overrated tbh

N

Natboy

We should give Christmas Island to Indonesia for Christmas to say sorry haha! Would solve a lot of our problems

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should give Christmas Island to Indonesia for Christmas to say sorry haha! Would solve a lot of our problems
Treat them like the Yanks treat the Mexicans, they are illegal entries and must be punnished, they are not that stupid to believe they are legal.
We cannot afford this shit any longer.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Treat them like the Yanks treat the Mexicans, they are illegal entries and must be punnished, they are not that stupid to believe they are legal.
We cannot afford this shit any longer.

Don't the yanks have a rule like if you stand on their soil you can apply for refugee status or something? The reason why so many Cubans were swimming through shark-infested waters for Florida. We should do something similar like touch Uluru or walk the nullarbour.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please mother nature hurry up, can't u see shits going crazy!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't the yanks have a rule like if you stand on their soil you can apply for refugee status or something? The reason why so many Cubans were swimming through shark-infested waters for Florida. We should do something similar like touch Uluru or walk the nullarbour.
yeah you had to make it to the actual dry land, if you are in ankle deep water on the beach and they tackle you it doesnt count

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've said this for a long time. Then again that'll force them to PNG to try and get to Australia. At least round that sort of area there are quite a few crocs to take care of the boats that sink.

N

Natboy

I've said this for a long time. Then again that'll force them to PNG to try and get to Australia. At least round that sort of area there are quite a few crocs to take care of the boats that sink.
The crocs aren't the only things that could eat them there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.