Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The elite run media is to blame too, why the fuk would you report it? Unless it's the elite's plan to cause unrest in the region.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if the media don't report it no one gives a ****. the media control the thoughts of the masses. the Fukushima nuclear catastrophe is many times worse than Chernobyl and yet no one realises the coming effects because it's not given up on a platter by the media. If it were there would be anger leading to confusion leading to revolt and ending up as a non 'controlled' situation.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry guys I just edited my post, I couldn't get it looking right, sorry. I don't want you to think I work for the ABC. I'm using the phone and sometimes funny things happen. I do listen to 702, because I got sick of jjj.

Anyway, this is not a good look for them and they are getting fried on the other red neck AM stations. Now talk continues that they want to get rid of it all together which will be a shame.

I still believe it was political...like SBY wanted it out. If everyone knows everyone spies then why release it now?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The elite run media is to blame too, why the fuk would you report it? Unless it's the elite's plan to cause unrest in the region.
this is exactly what I said earlier.

Plus having a bigger army means jack when it comes to military power.

Remember how small number of Jews made the entire Arab nations their bitch back in 1948.

All you need is some balls made of kryptonite!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He knows the release was a legacy of the previous government. Timed perfectly. I hate politics. They're just so grubby.
You are forced to be a grub, if you are honest you will be eaten alive in politics.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is exactly what I said earlier.

Plus having a bigger army means jack when it comes to military power.

Remember how small number of Jews made the entire Arab nations their bitch back in 1948.

All you need is some balls made of kryptonite!
They were smart and knew the attacks were imminent so they took out their air support first - The rest is history.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They were smart and knew the attacks were imminent so they took out their air support first - The rest is history.
yep rest is history, they still have no army compared to other arab countries....lol

like i said all you need is balls of kryptonite like afghans, doesnt matter if you have no food in your belly or no cloths on your body.[video=youtube;VdTZD3shmwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdTZD3shmwM[/video]

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem with the Arabs is that they would take/turn on each other out before they could unite and actually fight a war haha

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only thing wrong we done was getting busted.

I would be more worried if we weren't spying tbh.
They are not planning to invade us, I don't really like them after East Timor either but they are better off letting sleeping dogs lye than risking a political meltdown.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are not planning to invade us, I don't really like them after East Timor either but they are better off letting sleeping dogs lye than risking a political meltdown.
They wouldn't have the balls to try to invade us thanks to Uncle Sam.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We were very close on possibly having a war with them with an border incident in East Timor.
We were reading Indonesian maps and they were going off older Dutch maps.

Lol @ the below comment!!

"If it had of been yanks that were contacted...... they would have lost a battalion & called for air strikes!!" - Noob Blaster

[video=youtube_share;5jLEAJmAwjE]http://youtu.be/5jLEAJmAwjE[/video]

D

DoggyStylz

this is quite interesting....Australia is doing the softly softly approach... not to stir sh!t up...

Indonesia want to play hard ball with Australia.... what if Aus revoked all foreign aide from the region and imposed stricter travel warnings? yes this is punishing the common folk but hey it just goes to show not to piss your neighbour that's looking out for itself in its own backyard

this is just a thought

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Problem with the Arabs is that they would take/turn on each other out before they could unite and actually fight a war haha
this is the tactic being used by America now in Syria and in the future, Lebanon . I just hope when it's irans turn it finishes quickly.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
this is the tactic being used by America now in Syria and in the future, Lebanon . I just hope when it's irans turn it finishes quickly.
I'm of Lebanese decent (first generation Australian) and I've got to say that the Arabs reckon they are really smart yet they are close if not the dumbest people on Earth right now. They go to civil war over anything and they can't even hold peace for a few months, they also can't get along with eachother due to stupid reasons.

They seriously need to get their shit together because too many people are making them their bitches and it's quite embarrassing if you ask me.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Divide and conquer
I'm of Lebanese decent (first generation Australian) and I've got to say that the Arabs reckon they are really smart yet they are close if not the dumbest people on Earth right now. They go to civil war over anything and they can't even hold peace for a few months, they also can't get along with eachother due to stupid reasons.

They seriously need to get their shit together because too many people are making them their bitches and it's quite embarrassing if you ask me.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

amazing they ruled the world at one time in history and people feared them.... now they are the laughing stock.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
amazing they ruled the world at one time in history and people feared them.... now they are the laughing stock.
Yup, all this corruption, ignorance, grass cutting each other and stupidity has built up into the modern day Middle East.

I find it hilarious when Arab people say x country is better than Australia in the Middle East, if it is so much better then **** off and go live in a war torn corrupt part of the world without your beloved Centrelink or right to be a human.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ironic that the left media waited until the Liberals were in power to drop this bombshell

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ironic that the left media waited until the Liberals were in power to drop this bombshell
i dont understand that strategy because labor would be at worst an equal partner

Status
Not open for further replies.