Indonesia bugged by Aust Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did this occur under Julia Gillards watch?
More corruption.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this is exactly what I said earlier.

Plus having a bigger army means jack when it comes to military power.

Remember how small number of Jews made the entire Arab nations their bitch back in 1948.

All you need is some balls made of kryptonite!
The current shemozzel in the Middle East is further example. How much has America + allies spent compared to the Taliban?. And sorry to throw this in but size doesn't matter, it's how u use it. Art of war.

Anyway, getting distracted again. I can't find what I was looking for about the status of our defence. It was regarding the capabilities and condition, old and new, of our kit. It was totally inappropriate for our requirements and costs where blowing out uncontrollably. Modifications to existing kit would have been cheaper and more effective apparently. Heaven forbid may have also created local manufacturing jobs.

They opted or where convinced by the Americans to purchase all this high tech shit. Nothing worked and the planes we bought didn't actually have the same range as russian built planes purchased by Indonesia around the same time. Our strategy included mid air refuelling, a sitting duck. There is obviously a relationship between cargo and range ie they where promoted as being able to carry more bombs, but if u wanted to fly further you had to remove them. It was more important but for more bombs.

There was more, just cant remember. i can remember thinking it was such a mess. Ontop of all this, for arguments sake, at the time, if there where a hundred people in our defences, i roughly guessed about 60 where overseas. This particularly upset me when i saw the queensland floods. How come there was no help from our armed forces. They should be there to help us. We worry too much about other peoples shit. Thats why anna bligh was crying.

Anyway the point i wanted to make was that it seemed the yanks where compromising our defence on purpose. I imagine to reinforce and justify their presence here and create the 53rd state. I have no problems with the US but they treat us like shit, and we lap it up. They just want a presence in the area because of china.

When it comes to buying important expensive stuff, how about we just say no, we won't give you any money until your shit works. Isnt that just business? Sorry it's politics, I forgot. As for the leak, im stickn firm, sby released it but now I rekon with the help of the current, not the previous government. Im expecting some massive penis gobbling after their election.

Bring on the uproar :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I see my 53rd state saying is catching on lol

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Obviously the 51st and 52nd states are Israel and England.
that shows how much i know...I actually thought there where 51 states in america...the 52 was thinking uk but totally forgot about israel...shit my logic would have pushed us to 54...

I thought this was abit interesting from wiki.

The "51st state", in American political discourse, is a phrase that refers to areas or locales that are – seriously or facetiously – considered candidates for U.S. statehood, joining the 50 states that already make up the United States of America. They can be external territories or parts of existing states which would be admitted as separate states in their own right.

The phrase "51st state" can be used in a positive sense, meaning that a region or territory is so aligned, supportive, and conducive with the United States, that it is like a U.S. state. It can also be used in a negative sense, meaning an area or region is perceived to be under excessive American cultural or military influence or control. In various countries around the world, people who believe their local or national culture has become too Americanized sometimes use the term "51st state" in reference to their own countries.[SUP][1]
[/SUP]

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
forgot to say that regardless, 53 is now engraved in my brain...cheers mate :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But I still think Israel controls the US.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And not by the normal Jew, but the Zionists. They are the evil control freaks that are pushing for the NWO.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think mother nature will have more of a say ultimately...a really new type of nwo, no politics and back to the way it was.

Did I mention I hate politics?

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wars of the future will be fought over drinking water and food.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope not because i would be a target, im like a camel i drink too much water
Bro you may be a diabetic? Drinking copious amounts of water is a sign from what i was told during my HSC's when the teacher was surprised I wanted to drink water constantly.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I find the timing on this uncanny.

Could it be the ALP have leaked documents of their own dirty work to the ABC, to make the current government look bad?

Also .. Quinten Bryce being our governor general and a relation to Bill Shorten (head of the ALP), is a bit of a conflict of interest I reckon !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps the boat policy was working too well, so they needed something to piss off the Indonesians a bit to screw up the plan.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn't put it past those dirty *****.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wars of the future will be fought over drinking water and food.
Resource and mineral wars are already happening, i.e. the USA's war on "terrorism"...

Status
Not open for further replies.