Indonesia bugged by Aust Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Shit ****ing joke at the expense of plenty of people, humans, who have died trying.

Shit form, Invisible. Not a good attempt at humour at all.
yeah I thought the same, double standards from Mr I again. Like I've said before, I is a power junkie - lunging forwards and backwards through the line of morality like he wrote the book.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've said this for a long time. Then again that'll force them to PNG to try and get to Australia. At least round that sort of area there are quite a few crocs to take care of the boats that sink.
They're chances don't get much better if the make land. I think the native still like chomping on human flesh every now and again. In a voodoo documentary, love my documentaries, it's okay as long as u don't eat the brain apparently. Strangely, it sends you crazy...a strategy in the old days to take over a village apparently.

N

Natboy

They're chances don't get much better if the make land. I think the native still like chomping on human flesh every now and again. In a voodoo documentary, love my documentaries, it's okay as long as u don't eat the brain apparently. Strangely, it sends you crazy...a strategy in the old days to take over a village apparently.
Yeah that's what I said. That's definitely not a place you want to land. Very dangerous place even without the cannibals lol

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've said this for a long time. Then again that'll force them to PNG to try and get to Australia. At least round that sort of area there are quite a few crocs to take care of the boats that sink.
Have you been taking Moron pills? Seriously. What has happened to the guy who used to write up insightful posts.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Great news.. Tony Abbott sent the Indonesian Prime Minister a nice letter, and he's happy with it. Sounds like happy days again!

I spose we could have just sent them an "I'm Sorry" card completely covered in glitter, but that would have ruined international relations even more.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Great news.. Tony Abbott sent the Indonesian Prime Minister a nice letter, and he's happy with it. Sounds like happy days again!

I spose we could have just sent them an "I'm Sorry" card completely covered in glitter, but that would have ruined international relations even more.
i suspect they sent a letter showing that his most trusted advisor Swandira is having an affair with his wife and explaining how it wouldnt be possible to know this without the spying so there is some good to come from it

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I said. That's definitely not a place you want to land. Very dangerous place even without the cannibals lol
Lol ...it's the crak...even though I read things, the crak cuts in :grinning: in one eyeball and out the other.

N

Natboy

Lol ...it's the crak...even though I read things, the crak cuts in :grinning: in one eyeball and out the other.
Too much crak and cack. We should've cut their aid & spent the money on people that don't burn our flag when they have done the exact same thing to us before. They are full of corruption and treat Australian's with contempt
Who were the people that protested anyway? Did they even know the full story? They probably just wanted a day off from selling bintang singlets & drugs

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much crak and cack. We should've cut their aid & spent the money on people that don't burn our flag when they have done the exact same thing to us before. They are full of corruption and treat Australian's with contempt
Who were the people that protested anyway? Did they even know the full story? They probably just wanted a day off from selling bintang singlets & drugs
LMAOOOOOOO :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's just more foreign aid, he is helping water the plants lol

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hehe, bloody schoolies havent they been reading the news!!
...trying to embed, get rid of the link...its in the mx mag. had to deal with public transport today, this helped :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL not guilty, but that said, he's still behaving better than many footballers this week!

N

Natboy

Lol we literally had thai police storm the hotel room & point guns at us when my young cousin did that off the balcony. Not smart in any country, especially countries strict on foreigners and rarely their own

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Tanya Plibersek ... you f'n comedian you.

In case you can't keep up, she is the Deputy Leader of the Opposition.

Her grand idea to try and resolve this ... SEND KEVIN RUDD OVER because he has a personal relationship existing with SBY.

Just let that sink in for a second.. remember this bugging goes back to 2009.

Kevin Rudd was Prime Minister in 2009, so a government under his watch is directly responsible for the bugging in the first place.

What's your next bright idea Tanya, pedophiles running child care centres?
Maybe we can send him over... on one of the many boats that came during his time as prime minister.

So he can experience "The Boat People trip" first hand.
Survivior: Boat Person Edition ??
WOW...I'm actually shocked

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thank you for clearing up that wee problem :grinning:

link/pic embedding.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think its more alarming than you relize, such corruption at the highest level of Government is a sad reflection on the democracy we live in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think its more alarming than you relize, such corruption at the highest level of Government is a sad reflection on the democracy we live in.
Thank you, every government is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.