News Indiandog handed a lengthy sentence by Kennel Court of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There appears to be inconsistencies around the sentencing of members.

Can we have a public register of user bans and warnings issued?

I've also heard rumours that 'Gilded' members are given more leeway regarding behavior.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I've also heard rumours that 'Gilded' members are given more leeway regarding behavior.
My client was a ‘gilded’ member and is now serving a 6 month sentence
So there goes that theory

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My client was a ‘gilded’ member and is now serving a 6 month sentence
So there goes that theory
He got a few more chances than poor old ungilded Godberts

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So we have gone from talking about Indians and we are now computers
Natural progression at its best
Completely skipped petrol stations
Next stop... Discussion of Windows Technical Support Team and other scammers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, Mods are pretty consistent when it comes to things these days.
You get warnings, then you cop a small ban. If you continue on the same path that ban doubles for every consecutive ban.

Bans for direct and constant user abuse are higher, and bans for direct abuse of a moderator not involved in the conversation are higher again.

No. Apart from it not being possible because warnings are per user, and only shown per user, and it would serve no purpose without context.

This is not correct. Gilded Users mean they have donated at some point in time to the site. Both Gilded Members and Premium Members will eventually disappear.

He got a few more chances than poor old ungilded Godberts
Also not correct. Godberts had a lengthy history of warnings, bans, and being a nuisance.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is there any chance of a retrial
Could a independent panel be let examine the evidence and come up with a recommendation to be considered by the mods
Even appeal the severity
Or he be given some type of weekend detention and be let back for post game discussions on a Monday night ?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You mean a kennel version of a sex offenders register
But what happens if he appeared on both ?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there any chance of a retrial
Could a independent panel be let examine the evidence and come up with a recommendation to be considered by the mods
Even appeal the severity
Or he be given some type of weekend detention and be let back for post game discussions on a Monday night ?
Would he want to come back?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. There's an unwritten law amongst the mods that gilded members are basically protected species.
This is not correct. Gilded, Gilded x 2, Registered User, Premium Member, it all makes no difference.

What does make a difference is how people conduct themselves when either warned/banned by moderators.

He could have been here, commenting and posting already, having returned from a 30 day ban.

Instead he decided to count down the days till he returned, simply so that he could abuse moderators.

Who does that?

Clearly he doesn't value his account here, and hence we aren't entertaining him returning any earlier than Dec 29th 2019.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This is not correct. Gilded, Gilded x 2, Registered User, Premium Member, it all makes no difference.

Clearly he doesn't value his account here, and hence we aren't entertaining him returning any earlier than Dec 29th 2019.
Can you make it Dec 25th? A nice little Xmas gift. Do Hindus celebrate Xmas?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about if I could prove that my client had the mental capacity of a 7 year old and not responsible for his actions

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What about if I could prove that my client had the mental capacity of a 7 year old and not responsible for his actions
He had his chance to come back. Instead he decided to use it to abuse forum moderators. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.