Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
DAILY TERRORGRAPH EXCLUSIVE
by Phillip Sloshedfield
Saturday, 29th June: 1:30pm

The Kennels resident molten steel expert and ever controversial Indianboy has been handed down a lengthy sentence today by the Kennel Court of Justice following an ugly incident merely minutes on his release from TK Correctional Centre.

Taking to private message, Indiandog unleashed on several moderators with a plethora of foul language in disgust over his previous ban (for abusing moderators as well).

Whilst Mr Dog could take an appeal to The Kennel Supreme Court, that is also likely to fall on deaf ears.

In his handing down of the sentence Judge Moda Rator stated that the offence was of a serious nature and could not be overlooked given the posters past.

Mr Dog was handed a 6 months to life sentence.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No offence, but I didn't even notice he wasn't posting.

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1889A7D2-2FF1-47DC-BCDC-F80D7F530F4D.jpeg
DAILY TERRORGRAPH EXCLUSIVE
by Phillip Sloshedfield
Saturday, 29th June: 1:30pm

The Kennels resident molten steel expert and ever controversial Indianboy has been handed down a lengthy sentence today by the Kennel Court of Justice following an ugly incident merely minutes on his release from TK Correctional Centre.

Taking to private message, Indiandog unleashed on several moderators with a plethora of foul language in disgust over his previous ban (for abusing moderators as well).

Whilst Mr Dog could take an appeal to The Kennel Supreme Court, that is also likely to fall on deaf ears.

In his handing down of the sentence Judge Moda Rator stated that the offence was of a serious nature and could not be overlooked given the posters past.

Mr Dog was handed a 6 months to life sentence.
I can confirm that I have visited Indian dog in his new accommodation and he is pleading his innocence

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think the word "cum" has been mentioned once since his incarceration

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is the Nelson Mandela of the kennel

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A statement issued on behalf of my Client:

“You ***** will end up with my cum on your faces. You can ban me you can sew my lips but you can not silence me cos time has always proven me right.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A statement issued on behalf of my Client:

“You ***** will end up with my cum on your faces. You can ban me you can sew my lips but you can not silence me cos time has always proven me right.
Hahah been wrong so many times it’s not funny lol
Poor old Indian dog

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Must of been a few “bloody fucking bastards” at moderators I’d imagine

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This isn’t right. Free speech! I’m starting a GoFundMe for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.