News Indiandog handed a lengthy sentence by Kennel Court of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
First it was abusing users getting firey over Cogger vs Lewis.
He was given a week for that, and the day of his return decided to play the victim and refer to moderators in a derogatory manner.
He was given a month off for that, and the day his month long ban was over he returns and tells us all we can suck his dick.
He was given a 6 month holiday.

If he returns and does it again he'll be getting a permaban.

People need to remember that moderators are all volunteers here and not take the place so seriously that you have to resort to abusing them.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt the Indian will be back after all this,

It’s well known I have had run ins with the Indian in the past, non for a while now.

That being said he is a real personality on the kennel, and the place will not be the same without him.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He was given a week for that, and the day of his return decided to play the victim and refer to moderators in a derogatory manner.
He was given a month off for that, and the day his month long ban was over he returns and tells us all we can suck his dick.

People need to remember that moderators are all volunteers here and not take the place so seriously that you have to resort to abusing them.
So abusing people on the forums gets you a week but abusing moderators gets you six months ?

Maybe the bloke is going through some life crisis and is venting?

Plus it’s not hard to creat another account, he will be back if he wants to.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

So he’ll be back right in time for New Years Eve?

Alright, it’ll be twice the reason to celebrate :blush:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So abusing people on the forums gets you a week but abusing moderators gets you six months ?
Maybe the bloke is going through some life crisis and is venting?
Plus it’s not hard to creat another account, he will be back if he wants to.
No... CONSTANT abuse of forum members, when you've been banned for 24/48/72 hours for it in the past, and warned (officially and unofficially) about 30 times in total.... gets you a 7 day ban. It's clear as day when that ban is issued that if reoffending occurs the ban will double.

Returning immediately and abusing moderators (who are just doing a job) has always attracted harsh penalties... they aren't party to a conversation where user abuse breaks out to begin with. Take it the same as walking down the street and just telling a random strange to get fucked.

Maybe he is undergoing some problems in personal life, but this isn't the place to take shit out on other people, simple as that. We've got threads here people can talk about their troubles in and confide in others. There is never an excuse for abuse.

To wait out 30 days just to come back and have a final say on something, just shows something clearly isn't right with the guy, and he needs to get that under control.

The problem is that he can't accept/see he's the problem. Everyone else is the problem and "woe is me I'm the victim in all this". Would be like a person assaulting someone then claiming they were bashed.

As for duplicate accounts, they get found, and when found you lose not only both accounts, but all posts from them are removed.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was a paki in Indians clothing from what I could make out

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No... CONSTANT abuse of forum members, when you've been banned for 24/48/72 hours for it in the past, and warned (officially and unofficially) about 30 times in total.... gets you a 7 day ban. It's clear as day when that ban is issued that if reoffending occurs the ban will double.

Returning immediately and abusing moderators (who are just doing a job) has always attracted harsh penalties... they aren't party to a conversation where user abuse breaks out to begin with. Take it the same as walking down the street and just telling a random strange to get fucked.

Maybe he is undergoing some problems in personal life, but this isn't the place to take shit out on other people, simple as that. We've got threads here people can talk about their troubles in and confide in others. There is never an excuse for abuse.

To wait out 30 days just to come back and have a final say on something, just shows something clearly isn't right with the guy, and he needs to get that under control.

The problem is that he can't accept/see he's the problem. Everyone else is the problem and "woe is me I'm the victim in all this". Would be like a person assaulting someone then claiming they were bashed.

As for duplicate accounts, they get found, and when found you lose not only both accounts, but all posts from them are removed.
Dude it’s a Sunday morning in winter... why are up this early??

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt the Indian will be back after all this,

It’s well known I have had run ins with the Indian in the past, non for a while now.

That being said he is a real personality on the kennel, and the place will not be the same without him.
Correct he won’t, even if he posted under another name the Indian recognition software would find him out

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct he won’t, even if he posted under another name the Indian recognition software would find him out
Get fucked lol
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAILY TERRORGRAPH EXCLUSIVE
by Phillip Sloshedfield
Saturday, 29th June: 1:30pm

The Kennels resident molten steel expert and ever controversial Indianboy has been handed down a lengthy sentence today by the Kennel Court of Justice following an ugly incident merely minutes on his release from TK Correctional Centre.

Taking to private message, Indiandog unleashed on several moderators with a plethora of foul language in disgust over his previous ban (for abusing moderators as well).

Whilst Mr Dog could take an appeal to The Kennel Supreme Court, that is also likely to fall on deaf ears.

In his handing down of the sentence Judge Moda Rator stated that the offence was of a serious nature and could not be overlooked given the posters past.

Mr Dog was handed a 6 months to life sentence.
I believe it is India man

Status
Not open for further replies.