Images/Photos

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Correct it is baby hitler, imagine going back in time and you got to change history but you had to stomp baby hitlers head in ? You would be like hmm yeah he was fucked up and shit but stomping a babies head just don't seem right, it would be a tough decision, then you would have to explain to baby Hitler's parents he was going to be a total **** when he gets older
246844614.jpg

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Batavia in Fremantle museum, well worth checking out it and the history.
It was Australia's most horrendous mutiny and massacre, off the coast of Western Australia in 1629. More than 125 survivors of the shipwreck of the Batavia were murdered by other survivors, led by a psychopath whose name is known to many in WA: Jeronimus Cornelisz.
View attachment 32018
You know, until about 12 months ago, I had never heard of the Batavia story. They covered it on an episode of the podcast, Casefile. What a truly f*cked-up story. No wonder they didn't teach that to us in school. Will definitely check out that museum when I'm back over that way.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know, until about 12 months ago, I had never heard of the Batavia story. They covered it on an episode of the podcast, Casefile. What a truly f*cked-up story. No wonder they didn't teach that to us in school. Will definitely check out that museum when I'm back over that way.
I never heard anything of it ,till I was over there working glad seen it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Peter Fitzsimon's book is good.
"Betrayal, shipwreck, murder, sexual slavery, courage. A spine chilling chaper in Australian history."

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It was a bugger to try and jump UP into a tree.
Koichi Ose (born Kazunari Ose )played Shintaro and was a cult hero and was mobbed when he came to Australia for a tour of live shows. Loved the show...
It was huuuge.
Haha no we couldn't do the tree thing but made up for it with other inventive, imaginary moves :grinning:

I watched an episode today...OMG lol...
but fond memories :grinning: