I'm getting a new neighbour.... What to expect?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing for sure, I have to stamp out their bad behaviour early. Next time Ill ask him what he drinks, if he says corona (that is the bottletop I found) I'll stun him with an uppercut

Then again renters lie about their income on their rent application and get fake references so he may lie about what he drinks to cover his tracks with the bottletop, I'm sure this isn't their first rodeo fighting with a neighhour.

but then again renters don't think ahead or else they wouldn't be renting

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran this past a friend who also has a renter next door. They said they were finding cigarette butts on their land near the fence. Confronted the renters and they said noone smokes in their house. ?? A renter that doesn't smoke? An oxymoron if there ever was

So my mate (noone smokes in his house) collects all the cigarette butts and puts them in their letter box . Then suddenly the cigarette butts over the fence stop. He sent em a firm message and despite their ill financial decisions, they can learn from a smack in the face.

Maybe I'll break some glass and throw it on his lawn, when he moves the lawn it will tear into his legs

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I ran this past a friend who also has a renter next door. They said they were finding cigarette butts on their land near the fence. Confronted the renters and they said noone smokes in their house. ?? A renter that doesn't smoke? An oxymoron if there ever was

So my mate (noone smokes in his house) collects all the cigarette butts and puts them in their letter box . Then suddenly the cigarette butts over the fence stop. He sent em a firm message and despite their ill financial decisions, they can learn from a smack in the face.

Maybe I'll break some glass and throw it on his lawn, when he moves the lawn it will tear into his legs
Tear into his legs? Why don't you just stab him in the eye...

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great observation. I did take note actually. It looked like a dinner plate on his wrist, but an odd choice of watch.

But today the first punch was swung.

I walk over to the side of my house and notice a beer bottle cap on my side of fence.. what is that? Is that how renters mark their territory or throw the first Insult?

My response should be..
Hmm.. probably a Deisel watch bought with the covid job seeker supplement circa $500. As a renter moving into a more affluent area, probably thinks its looked upon as an Italian designer piece, hence going for the oversize version.

So the cap was from a corona? Probably trying to show you he drinks "imported" beer. Next time mention the last loser to live there left some try hard shit behind, when he takes a look flick it into his eye as you laugh

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a ritual that that might want to consider...

I have a renter on the west side of my property, a owner on the east, parklands out the back to the north (anyone who doesn't back 9nto parkland may as well be a renter in my opinion) and regular street frontage to the south.

Every morning at 530 am I conduct a relaxing yet critical ritual that I feel is a must in today's day and age with the rental pandemic and all.

At 528am I go to my shed and grab my step ladder, I then take the step ladder to my western boundary at a spot pre marked out the day before, so I know where I've been and where I'm going.

I make sure I hurry as I don't want to miss my personal 530 am deadline. My aim is always to be standing firm and comfortable on my ladder by 0529 and 45 seconds.

I use the additional 15 seconds to make sure my fingers are well warmed up and nimble, ready for the upcoming event that they'll be in charge of, whilst also using my eyes to scan over the boundary for acceptable targets.

With 5 seconds to go I get int to assault mode freeing mini me ready to strike...

... Countdown begins, 3, 2, 1 STRIKE!!!

With everything I have I compress my bladder as hard as possible, mini pointed at the furthest pre determined object I perceive that I can reach, and bam! Like Sam burgess on his missus after a night out on the bickies, I'm all over the neighbors yard with a fluent flood of toxic tank juice that's been brilliantly brewing for the past 8 plus hrs.

Steam rises from all over the neighbors yard, and the scent is both beautiful and terrible at the same time.

I find since I started this ritual, I very rarely see my neighbors on the eastern side of their yard.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday I was out back in my pool a d could smell cigarettes from the renters side of the fence, maybe weed as well.

It's just a certainty that renters smoke isnt it. Those bums squander their money..

I love the old renters excuse though, I'm only renting until next year when I buy my own place? But that was 10 years ago you said that. Houses are getting more expensive and your big $3000 deposit don't put you in the market.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm.. probably a Deisel watch bought with the covid job seeker supplement circa $500. As a renter moving into a more affluent area, probably thinks its looked upon as an Italian designer piece, hence going for the oversize version.
I'll take special note to see what type of watch it is next time, but I'm guessing it's cheap.. his mindset when buying at cash converters would have been, "what looks more expensive than it is" then he trades in some stolen goods for the watch. There is no way the money would come from his pocket, that's less cigarettes he could buy

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a plan to square him up. I'll throw beer tips over the fence of his neighbour on the other side.. (another home owner). When his other neighbour confront him, gives him an uppercut and I don't need to get my hands dirty.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Blue boost you would be horrified to see how they live around Randwick.
The rent is so expensive they all live on top of each other and in each other’s pockets.

I used to ask my ex “is it really worth it to pay $250 a week to share a 4 bedroom flat with other women just to live near the beach?”

even more ridiculous she would get me to pick her up from Randwick when I live in Bankstown and then tell me she doesn’t like it around Randwick or the city and always wanted me to take her to Parramatta.

But I’m just a dumb man who doesn’t understand woman’s logic and wisdom!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Blue boost you would be horrified to see how they live around Randwick.
The rent is so expensive they all live on top of each other and in each other’s pockets.

I used to ask my ex “is it really worth it to pay $250 a week to share a 4 bedroom flat with other women just to live near the beach?”

even more ridiculous she would get me to pick her up from Randwick when I live in Bankstown and then tell me she doesn’t like it around Randwick or the city and always wanted me to take her to Parramatta.

But I’m just a dumb man who doesn’t understand woman’s logic and wisdom!
If you understand women's logic, then actuary should be a walk in the park for you.

Below is a simple actuary equation. If you can figure women out, you can figure this out.

1601935617909.png

^ I gotta be honest with you... I have no idea what the hell is going on there!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should make a new MIB movie.. MIB4 to take out the renters

They are the first, last and only line of defense against the worst scum of the universe. Here comes the men in black, land owner defenders. Yeah yeah.

Wahesh

Reaction score
They should make a new MIB movie.. MIB4 to take out the renters

They are the first, last and only line of defense against the worst scum of the universe. Here comes the men in black, land owner defenders. Yeah yeah.
I got a question for you Boosty... let's say you retire and your super isn't enough to support your extravagant lifestyle. You need to rely on renters giving you that extra income.

Why would you hold that against them? Your retirement depends on them.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a question for you Boosty... let's say you retire and your super isn't enough to support your extravagant lifestyle. You need to rely on renters giving you that extra income.

Why would you hold that against them? Your retirement depends on them.
You are correct. The same renters that pay off my house now will be the same renters supporting my retirement. The fall into the rent trap. The tab is paying $101.00 for a renter buying their home next year and $1.01 that they are still renting in 30 years

Like they say a renters best friend is a credit card

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great observation. I did take note actually. It looked like a dinner plate on his wrist, but an odd choice of watch.

But today the first punch was swung.

I walk over to the side of my house and notice a beer bottle cap on my side of fence.. what is that? Is that how renters mark their territory or throw the first Insult?

My response should be..
If I lived next door to you I would show you my hole everyday it's a fine specimen

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made peace with my "home owner" neighbour yesterday , I walked over and had a good chat with him. Yes he doesnt keep his lawn to my standards and plants crap near the fence and he paid too much for his house but I can't be fighting a war on two fronts. No doubt the renter neighbour will be much worse, like jumping from a frypan into an inferno, so need to temporarily park one feud to win the battle on another front. The "home owner" neighbour is still a shithead but he is the lesser of the evils.

I don't want the renter to outflank me whilst I'm whipping the other neighbour

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I made peace with my "home owner" neighbour yesterday , I walked over and had a good chat with him. Yes he doesnt keep his lawn to my standards and plants crap near the fence and he paid too much for his house but I can't be fighting a war on two fronts. No doubt the renter neighbour will be much worse, like jumping from a frypan into an inferno, so need to temporarily park one feud to win the battle on another front. The "home owner" neighbour is still a shithead but he is the lesser of the evils.

I don't want the renter to outflank me whilst I'm whipping the other neighbour
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone at work said to me, if your fighting neighbours on both sides, are you sure your not the bad neighbour?

I quickly rebutted him and said my neighbour rents. Then he understood that I couldn't possibly be at fault.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone at work said to me, if your fighting neighbours on both sides, are you sure your not the bad neighbour?

I quickly rebutted him and said my neighbour rents. Then he understood that I couldn't possibly be at fault.
Renters are trouble makers you're correct.
I was dating a peasant woman who is renting. All she did most of the time was complain about how shes behind in her rent and can't afford anything.

Thank you equality and feminism for liberating the woman!
In doing so you've also liberated the man! Haha