I'm getting a new neighbour.... What to expect?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the renters out there I seek out your help.

As they say to go into the hornets nest, you too must be a hornet so please prepare me

Do I board up my windows , make sure I don't leave anything outside, front or back, lock my mail box, spray insecticide twice daily along the fence border to keep the cockroaches/rats on their side, any more tips from renters?
What sort of roof do you have?

If it's tiled your screwed renters love to enter houses through tiled roofs.

They wait till your out then they climb up and crack the tiles, then they go straight to your fridge every time without fail.

Before you know they'll be throwing house partys at your house while your out.

They get the word out through the Centrelink line and like bunnies supporters at a method giveaway, will be at your house laying there greasy mitts on everything they can, just to feel like kings for one day.

I suggest putting solar panels all over your roof (the key is to make sure you cover every square inch of you roof), I heard the reflection of the sun off the panels turns them into ash.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What sort of roof do you have?

If it's tiled your screwed renters love to enter houses through tiled roofs.

They wait till your out then they climb up and crack the tiles, then they go straight to your fridge every time without fail.

Before you know they'll be throwing house partys at your house while your out.

They get the word out through the Centrelink line and like bunnies supporters at a method giveaway, will be at your house laying there greasy mitts on everything they can, just to feel like kings for one day.

I suggest putting solar panels all over your roof (the key is to make sure you cover every square inch of you roof), I heard the reflection of the sun off the panels turns them into ash.
That's an obvious one. My house is a two storey and it has solar panels and pool heating covering it. I've checkmates the renters there.

Maybe I need to get a doberman?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I used gurny on footpath .. my concrete looks brand new and there's is badly weathered. There is a clear line where they can't cross.

When I bought the house I sort of anticipated the possibility I could ha E a bad neighbour. One side of my house I have 10 metres to the boundary and the other side I have 5 so I don't gotta smell their cooking

On their side there is another 3metres to their house. So I'm a fair distance away.

Some houses are built so close you can hear em shit in the toilet.

I couldn't imagine living in a unit. I'd kill someone

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's an obvious one. My house is a two storey and it has solar panels and pool heating covering it. I've checkmates the renters there.

Maybe I need to get a doberman?
Good move bro, sounds like your onto it, I wouldn't get a dog, renters love eating dog food, before you know it you'll have an infestation.

I'd getta hold of tiger king and see if you can get one his big cats, renters can only handle the little cats, most of them have only seen big cats on their small tvs, so they think big cats are small.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I used gurny on footpath .. my concrete looks brand new and there's is badly weathered. There is a clear line where they can't cross.

When I bought the house I sort of anticipated the possibility I could ha E a bad neighbour. One side of my house I have 10 metres to the boundary and the other side I have 5 so I don't gotta smell their cooking

On their side there is another 3metres to their house. So I'm a fair distance away.

Some houses are built so close you can hear em shit in the toilet.

I couldn't imagine living in a unit. I'd kill someone
For my front boundaries I use claymores - but not the leathal type.

I basically go and buy 400 HB pencils with the rubbers on the back.

I carefully remove all the rubbers off the back of the pencils ( this is quite a delicate operation cause you don't want to compromise the 8ntegrity of the rubber).

You then remove the ball bearings from the claymore, and swap out the front metal plate for a plastic one.

Then fill the claymore 3 quarters full of the HB rubber tops - you need to leave a little room for a swift extrusion.

Then set them 5 meters inside your front boundary and your all set.

Learnt this from MacGyver

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
For the renters out there I seek out your help.

As they say to go into the hornets nest, you too must be a hornet so please prepare me

Do I board up my windows , make sure I don't leave anything outside, front or back, lock my mail box, spray insecticide twice daily along the fence border to keep the cockroaches/rats on their side, any more tips from renters?
If you see a 6ft by 3ft hole getting dug in their backyard....you're fucked. Sell up ASAP, they're comin' for ya. They'll be growing ganja and tobacco on your resting place lol.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you see a 6ft by 3ft hole getting dug in their backyard....you're fucked. Sell up ASAP, they're comin' for ya. They'll be growing ganja and tobacco on your resting place lol.
You had this happen too.. it's starting to happen more and more often with renters... Digging big holes.

I knew a bloke who lived next to a renter and they wanted to get to his fridge and watch his tv, so they tunneled under his fence and set up a shanty town in his back yard.

He was infested to the max, had to get the fumigators in.

Those renters love digging holes.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
You had this happen too.. it's starting to happen more and more often with renters... Digging big holes.

I knew a bloke who lived next to a renter and they wanted to get to his fridge and watch his tv, so they tunneled under his fence and set up a shanty town in his back yard.

He was infested to the max, had to get the fumigators in.

Those renters love digging holes.
Boosty is gonna have a network of tunnels under his joint worse than if the Viet Cong had moved in.
It'll be like that movie Vacancy where all those bad mofo's come up through trapdoors in the floor.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boosty is gonna have a network of tunnels under his joint worse than if the Viet Cong had moved in.
It'll be like that movie Vacancy where all those bad mofo's come up through trapdoors in the floor.
Poor Boosty, might have to set up a crowd funding page to help get him out of this mess, futures looking bleak.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Poor Boosty, might have to set up a crowd funding page to help get him out of this mess, futures looking bleak.
He'll be praying for renters to get him out of the shit with donations.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Boost you would hate where I live. I live in a terrace house with a villa of housos on one side and a villa of mostly renters on the other side.

Surprisingly its very wuiet considering I have around 50 next door neighbours

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Expect the unexpected, you never know what they might pull.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My worst fear has come true. I had not looked all week but there is a leased sign out the front of it. What did I do to deserve this.. a renter next door to me. What do I expect now? Cigarette smoke everywhere, lawns never mowed, shit cars parked everywhere, fat people , I dunno , f$$ken hell. Cars with fogged up headlights.

If I would have known earlier I would havE leased it myself and left it empty.. Better noone than a renter next door.

Brace yourself, there will be more than a few threads examine the bastard renter.
You do realise if you lease it you become what you hate.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Met the renter on Friday. There was a mostly pleasant exchange, no headbutts, no eye gouge, no arm bar.

But I didn't really like the looks of him. Maybe next time I'll ask why they didn't buy

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you spot what type of watch he was wearing?
Or did he purposely keep it hidden?
Great observation. I did take note actually. It looked like a dinner plate on his wrist, but an odd choice of watch.

But today the first punch was swung.

I walk over to the side of my house and notice a beer bottle cap on my side of fence.. what is that? Is that how renters mark their territory or throw the first Insult?

My response should be..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Great observation. I did take note actually. It looked like a dinner plate on his wrist, but an odd choice of watch.

But today the first punch was swung.

I walk over to the side of my house and notice a beer bottle cap on my side of fence.. what is that? Is that how renters mark their territory or throw the first Insult?

My response should be..
If they ever remake love thy neighbour they should base it on your life.

Just remember what Archie Bunker said. One coloured family living on the block is alright but anymore and you're starting a formation of a ghetto!