If we miss the 8 - should Hasler be sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good evening double ass - back from your surf in Mexico - what's the time difference there?
Ouch! Double ass again? Well it wasn't funny the first two times you tried maybe it will be funny the third time around.

Keep trying, it's great to see the mentally challenged trying to interact with normal people.

C

CB 1935

Ouch! Double ass again? Well it wasn't funny the first two times you tried maybe it will be funny the third time around.

Keep trying, it's great to see the mentally challenged trying to interact with normal people.
Well I'm doing my best to keep it simple for you, but you must try harder for your sake too. How was the surf in Mexico btw?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I'm doing my best to keep it simple for you, but you must try harder for your sake too. How was the surf in Mexico btw?
Unlike your attempts at responses, the surf was good, thanks for asking kid.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
CB 1935 - Are you trying to argue with everyone here on The Kennel. People like you don't deserve to be here cause your probably the biggest DUD I've seen on the The Kennel.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Unlike your attempts at responses, the surf was good, thanks for asking kid.
He's Probably 14 or 15 years old. He probably thinks he is a sick **** trolling a fan site/forum!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe this troll is not going to last the school holidays

1974 BERRIES

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's been quite a lengthy debate, which at times has gone off the topic. We are all wanting our team to succeed, and if we analysis 2013 closely, it doesn't paint a pretty picture. Souths tonight were scary. They are 13-2, and if we played them next week, it could get ugly. Their halves are world class, and then there's Inglis. Melbourne seem to have our measure, whilst easts have dusted us off twice this year. To me, the question is not whether the dogs can make the 8, it's whether they can make another grand final . Has Des Hasler had a good year? Thus far, no. Will the dogs make the 8? Yes.
Is making the 8 ,the hallmark of a successful season ? No way.

C

CB 1935

Uate Boyd gidley Australian players and we have only Morris......and t Rex
So, in your opinion, 3 Newcastle players make our top 17, and they have a better team do they? Wow what a compelling argument - your not a barrister are you?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So, in your opinion, 3 Newcastle players make our top 17, and they have a better team do they? Wow what a compelling argument - your not a barrister are you?
Its way pass ur bed time kid.

1974 BERRIES

Waterboy
Reaction score
Qld team has older players... dumb argument
Newcastle have the oldest team in the NRL.....Buderus, Tahu, mason, gidley, gower, smith, just to name a few. All well over 30. They are washed up and injury phone. Which QLD players are older ?

C

CB 1935

It's been quite a lengthy debate, which at times has gone off the topic. We are all wanting our team to succeed, and if we analysis 2013 closely, it doesn't paint a pretty picture. Souths tonight were scary. They are 13-2, and if we played them next week, it could get ugly. Their halves are world class, and then there's Inglis. Melbourne seem to have our measure, whilst easts have dusted us off twice this year. To me, the question is not whether the dogs can make the 8, it's whether they can make another grand final . Has Des Hasler had a good year? Thus far, no. Will the dogs make the 8? Yes.
Is making the 8 ,the hallmark of a successful season ? No way.
1974, brother someone finally gets the drift of my whole thread - I'm not happy with how our club is just drifting along, content with the current mediocrity. Change must be in the wind...Dymock!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1974, brother someone finally gets the drift of my whole thread - I'm not happy with how our club is just drifting along, content with the current mediocrity. Change must be in the wind...Dymock!
new posters; people talking to themselves; fuck I hate school holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.