If we miss the 8 - should Hasler be sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What post was he banned for ? I find cb amusing even if he is a troll, shows how boring his site must be!!! Bring him back I say ...
He is back under the name gonzo and has given me nearly 500 thumbs down, one bored mothefucker

P

Provocateur

He is back under the name gonzo and has given me nearly 500 thumbs down, one bored mothefucker
Wear the thumbs down as a badge of honour, as long as people mark your posts at least they have an opinion either way.
If Gonzo is a reincarnation let the poor bugger be ....

G

GONZO

Hello everybody, my name is Gonzo, and I hope we can become friends. I am a doggies supporter.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What post was he banned for ? I find cb amusing even if he is a troll, shows how boring his site must be!!! Bring him back I say ...
Ok. You find bait trolling amusing. If you love him so much you're more than welcome to join the chookpen.com you'll find him there some where.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Gonzo, and I hope we can become friends. I am a doggies supporter.
Hello 1974 BERRIES, bye!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who is this Dickhead Gonzo? He joined yesterday & is giving me thumbs down for comments in March.
Its cb 1935, which was berries 1974, which was another 2 accounts and now is gonzo

He is a roosters troll who keep getting banned and keeps coming back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its cb 1935, which was berries 1974, which was another 2 accounts and now is gonzo

Now he is gearin

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Honestly why to these guys bother?

It must be just school holidays.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly why to these guys bother?

It must be just school holidays.
Even a kid would be bored by now, this guy is a 50 year old virgin that has no life or friends and 12 cats

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even a kid would be bored by now, this guy is a 50 year old virgin that has no life or friends and 12 cats
I am no IT wizard but cant they sort these guys out with their IP address or something.

Also this forum should be locked to guests. You should be a member to view it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I am no IT wizard but cant they sort these guys out with their IP address or something.

Also this forum should be locked to guests. You should be a member to view it.
With changing IPs and mobile internet easy to get these days, it makes things much harder.

The issue though is currently under discussion, and I've just banned account number (like) 30 of his. We have a few courses of actions we can take to ensure this does not happen again, but we have to be careful though not to impact other users in the process.

It's not enough to get someone blacklisted from ISPs, but may fall under their Terms and Conditions regarding abuse/spam/harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.