I used to love Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The funny thing is, when you actually look at the processes in our meat industry and live export, Halal is the least cruel thing that happens.

The milk industry alone makes Halal look like a happy vacation for animals. I don't think people realise that cows don't just produce milk naturally. They only do it before and after pregnancy. Think about the amount of milk produced and sold in the world. It requires that heffers be constantly impregnated and when they give birth their calves are taken away to be raised elsewhere for meat.

Cows are similar to humans when it comes to children. They have a strong bond with the child from the moment they realise they are pregnant but the moment their child is born it's taken away and they never see it again. Could you imagine being constantly impregnated and having your children taken away? If someone tried to take my kids away from me I'd kill them.

Cows have the exact same bond and parental suffering as humans but it's more convenient for us to ignore that suffering. I'm not trying to sound high and mighty 'cause I also drink milk. It's a crap load better than soy or almond milk.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. We're animals. That's the scientific classification of our species. Homosapiens from the animal kingdom. But were more intelligent We have the most advanced central nervous system in the world. And we use our intelligence to dominate all animals.

Don't know why we stop with animals though. Human apparently tastes pretty good too. Don't tell me you're not curious about how animal tastes.
lmfao im sexist when it comes to human meat and homophobic at the same time. id only eat female, vomit at the though of eating a man.
ok you win i always go on about scientific fact and how hermaphrodites by pure definition cannot be a human rather (intersex) and how there literally is only 2 genders albiet socially (non factully) you can identify as a falsified opposing gender lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
so like i was close then? without people like me thered be no one thinking outside the box, be grateful son
People who operate with your level of empathy and compassion are nothing to be grateful for,and btw it you where my daddy you would understand what FUBAR meant.......son

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People who operate with your level of empathy and compassion are nothing to be grateful for,and btw it you where my daddy you would understand what FUBAR meant.......son
so you think i lack empathy because i would rather care about fellow human beings being treated worse than animals then worry more about animal cruelty? if that makes me FUBAR i will gladly take that tag lol. did you miss the part where i stressed blatant cruelty towards animals is disgusting and shouldnt happen? or just the parts son likes to pick and choose?
i am your daddy boy

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
so you think i lack empathy because i would rather care about fellow human beings being treated worse than animals then worry more about animal cruelty? if that makes me FUBAR i will gladly take that tag lol. did you miss the part where i stressed blatant cruelty towards animals is disgusting and shouldnt happen? or just the parts son likes to pick and choose?
i am your daddy boy
Lol no your just everyone's bitch and when you get frustrated by that you come on here and mouth off lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol no your just everyone's bitch and when you get frustrated by that you come on here and mouth off lol
woah woah woah, firstly you're*. secondly why the harshness of tone? you didnt like what i said granted, why are you continuing to pms though? how did i attack you in my little opinionated rant? why do you feel i was frustrated? are you an animal that was slaughtered and find my material offensive? also whoooooooo is everyone? certainly daddy aint the sons bitch right?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lmfao im sexist when it comes to human meat and homophobic at the same time. id only eat female, vomit at the though of eating a man.
ok you win i always go on about scientific fact and how hermaphrodites by pure definition cannot be a human rather (intersex) and how there literally is only 2 genders albiet socially (non factully) you can identify as a falsified opposing gender lol
The question is, would you eat a hermaphrodite?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i am your daddy boy

Hmmm. Not sure if that's meant to be condescending or sexual.

A

Alexander the Great

You see I wasn't even looking at it. It was in a small working class village and I was across the road at the petrol station. I didn't look at it but heard the poor animal crying. My gosh I never knew I was so soft. Worst thing ever.
Bloussa ? or Hadchit?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wolfie you missed my point. i said i am against blatant animal cruelty thats just not on, but i dont see the major issue if an aniaml is being slaughtered to be eaten and may be a bit more painful than other methods so long as its not done with the intention to purposely make the animal suffer. look tbh i havent actually seen how muslims kill halal style but its not my greatest worry about halal lol
So you don't see or care that animals have emotions?
I used to be ignorant of this too but lately my facebook news feed has been populated with videos of animals displaying bravery and love.

One dog risked her life in torrential rain to save her puppy falling through a drain. It had me in tears. I wanted to reach in and give her a hug lol

Studies show that pigs have the intelligence of a 3 year old human and cows wouldn't be far off.

I've got a couple of cats and they act dumb, don't listen to instructions but when things matter to them they know exactly what to do..my point is they're more aware of their surroundings and more intelligent than you may think.

Can you imagine the fear in those animals who are kept in cages just waiting to die.. Or being left in the cage while watching their family members get taken to slaughter it's just barbaric.. It's medieval

I know meat tastes good but that's only because we've become accostombed to it. We can unlearn it for sure or at best we can teach future generations not to eat it. I've got a daughter who hasn't eaten any meat whatsover since she she was 4 years old no chicken, fish, no animal etc..) . She's now a teenager and still cannot stand the smell of it so seeing this is proof enough that we can survive without it.

May be I'm just overloaded with emotion watching videos that pop up but it's got me thinking more n more about how inhumanely we treat them

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The funny thing is, when you actually look at the processes in our meat industry and live export, Halal is the least cruel thing that happens.

The milk industry alone makes Halal look like a happy vacation for animals. I don't think people realise that cows don't just produce milk naturally. They only do it before and after pregnancy. Think about the amount of milk produced and sold in the world. It requires that heffers be constantly impregnated and when they give birth their calves are taken away to be raised elsewhere for meat.

Cows are similar to humans when it comes to children. They have a strong bond with the child from the moment they realise they are pregnant but the moment their child is born it's taken away and they never see it again. Could you imagine being constantly impregnated and having your children taken away? If someone tried to take my kids away from me I'd kill them.

Cows have the exact same bond and parental suffering as humans but it's more convenient for us to ignore that suffering. I'm not trying to sound high and mighty 'cause I also drink milk. It's a crap load better than soy or almond milk.
I had no idea that cows only produced milk during pregnancy I thought cows were unique in that way.. Wow I feel so bad for those mamma's
I think this should be fully explained in schools so that the future generations can make a proper and informed decision on whether or not they want to keep this practise going or not
Seriously this stuff is making me realise what a mushroom I've been.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you don't see or care that animals have emotions?
I used to be ignorant of this too but lately my facebook news feed has been populated with videos of animals displaying bravery and love.

One dog risked her life in torrential rain to save her puppy falling through a drain. It had me in tears. I wanted to reach in and give her a hug lol

Studies show that pigs have the intelligence of a 3 year old human and cows wouldn't be far off.

I've got a couple of cats and they act dumb, don't listen to instructions but when things matter to them they know exactly what to do..my point is they're more aware of their surroundings and more intelligent than you may think.

Can you imagine the fear in those animals who are kept in cages just waiting to die.. Or being left in the cage while watching their family members get taken to slaughter it's just barbaric.. It's medieval

I know meat tastes good but that's only because we've become accostombed to it. We can unlearn it for sure or at best we can teach future generations not to eat it. I've got a daughter who hasn't eaten any meat whatsover since she she was 4 years old no chicken, fish, no animal etc..) . She's now a teenager and still cannot stand the smell of it so seeing this is proof enough that we can survive without it.

May be I'm just overloaded with emotion watching videos that pop up but it's got me thinking more n more about how inhumanely we treat them
You should watch the videos of cows playing around like dogs. Until you see something like that you kind of see them as thoughtless meat machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.