I used to love Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the most painless way of killing animal is cutting the jugular vain. jugular cuts off the signals to the brains instantly hence zero pain.

but why am I explaining this to you ?
Nope. Rocket Launcher.

Technically the most painless way is a stun bolt to the head, but slicing the jugular isn't the worst way to go. It's a rather quick death, except for cows. Due to the amount of blood cows have no matter how good the cut is they'll always suffer for approximately 2 minutes. Sheep suffer too but only for about 7 seconds.

That is the one thing I don't understand about Halal slaughter. I actually respect Halal as it's a strong tenant of taking care of the animals and making sure they don't suffer. But when a process comes along that allows less suffering, Halal refuses to use it... well, not exactly "refuses". Many countries have accepted a temporary stun for Halal slaughter. Jewish slaughter on the other hand doesn't accept it.

The other thing I don't understand about it is the hypocritical stuff you get in countries like Indonesia when it comes to Halal. The tenants of Halal state that the animal must not suffer, yet they have no issue torturing the animals before they die as long as they're slaughtered Halal style. The meat should be considered tainted under but they conveniently ignore many aspects of Halal.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot to point out that cutting the jugular doesn't cut off signals to the brain. That's the spinal cord. The reason for the cut is that it cuts the jugular is 'cause that's the fastest way for the animal to die from blood loss. It's a high pressure blood vein. In a human if you cut that they bleed out in seconds. Cows on the other hand take up to 2 minutes to bleed out.

There was a study back in the 70's that said that cutting the jugular was the most humane way to kill a cow. Since then there have been around 100 studies which have said the complete opposite.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I forgot to point out that cutting the jugular doesn't cut off signals to the brain. That's the spinal cord. The reason for the cut is that it cuts the jugular is 'cause that's the fastest way for the animal to die from blood loss. It's a high pressure blood vein. In a human if you cut that they bleed out in seconds. Cows on the other hand take up to 2 minutes to bleed out.

There was a study back in the 70's that said that cutting the jugular was the most humane way to kill a cow. Since then there have been around 100 studies which have said the complete opposite.
When I was in Lebanon I saw them kill a cow the old fashioned way. I never felt more sorry for an animal in my life. I actually turned vegetarian... for that day. The following day I was a barbaric omnivore at an outdoor lunch I was invited to. All types of animals on my plate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I was in Lebanon I saw them kill a cow the old fashioned way. I never felt more sorry for an animal in my life. I actually turned vegetarian... for that day. The following day I was a barbaric omnivore at an outdoor lunch I was invited to. All types of animals on my plate.
Yep. I've seen them do the old fashioned mallet to the head. I've also seen them mess it up and have to go back for a few more wacks. Turned me completely vegetarian for at least 1 meal.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep. I've seen them do the old fashioned mallet to the head. I've also seen them mess it up and have to go back for a few more wacks. Turned me completely vegetarian for at least 1 meal.
You see I wasn't even looking at it. It was in a small working class village and I was across the road at the petrol station. I didn't look at it but heard the poor animal crying. My gosh I never knew I was so soft. Worst thing ever.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You see I wasn't even looking at it. It was in a small working class village and I was across the road at the petrol station. I didn't look at it but heard the poor animal crying. My gosh I never knew I was so soft. Worst thing ever.
In that case I suggest you avoid learning what happens to dogs in the Asian meat trade, and what happens to animals when they're live exported.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who pretend to represent Australia but actually deserve to be spear headed into the concrete, not the country I once knew.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly who fucken cares they’re just animals. As long as they’re not being goat raped or maliciously beaten before death. Who cares lol.

I often laugh at how people get so emotional over cruelty towards animals yet don’t bat an eye when humans are being treated worse. A perfect example, when Isis started putting that n word in Arabic on people’s houses and started beheading them and lined up the 20 on the beach, this person on fb took the time to put a festival beheading of a bull on her Facebook to denounce how evil and cruel all the while humans were being treated worse in every way imaginable. And this person just for context knew exactly what she was doing lol.

So in conclusion if they’re not raping the animal before death and treating it as a punching bag, oh well lol. Def not a supporter of halal I think everyone knows that lol but that’s the last reason why I’d not want halal food lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. Rocket Launcher.

Technically the most painless way is a stun bolt to the head, but slicing the jugular isn't the worst way to go. It's a rather quick death, except for cows. Due to the amount of blood cows have no matter how good the cut is they'll always suffer for approximately 2 minutes. Sheep suffer too but only for about 7 seconds.

That is the one thing I don't understand about Halal slaughter. I actually respect Halal as it's a strong tenant of taking care of the animals and making sure they don't suffer. But when a process comes along that allows less suffering, Halal refuses to use it... well, not exactly "refuses". Many countries have accepted a temporary stun for Halal slaughter. Jewish slaughter on the other hand doesn't accept it.

The other thing I don't understand about it is the hypocritical stuff you get in countries like Indonesia when it comes to Halal. The tenants of Halal state that the animal must not suffer, yet they have no issue torturing the animals before they die as long as they're slaughtered Halal style. The meat should be considered tainted under but they conveniently ignore many aspects of Halal.
What about a tank? ISIs lined up one of their prisoners and blew him to pieces point blank almost killing themselves in the process lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about a tank? ISIs lined up one of their prisoners and blew him to pieces point blank almost killing themselves in the process lol
Yep. That would work. A flash and you're dead.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly who fucken cares they’re just animals. As long as they’re not being goat raped or maliciously beaten before death. Who cares lol.

I often laugh at how people get so emotional over cruelty towards animals yet don’t bat an eye when humans are being treated worse. A perfect example, when Isis started putting that n word in Arabic on people’s houses and started beheading them and lined up the 20 on the beach, this person on fb took the time to put a festival beheading of a bull on her Facebook to denounce how evil and cruel all the while humans were being treated worse in every way imaginable. And this person just for context knew exactly what she was doing lol.

So in conclusion if they’re not raping the animal before death and treating it as a punching bag, oh well lol. Def not a supporter of halal I think everyone knows that lol but that’s the last reason why I’d not want halal food lol.
Most people care about humans and animals. They just care less about animals.

My stance has always been that animals are food as far as we're concerned. But they also shouldn't suffer painfully.

Animals are sentient like humans. Animals feel pain like humans. The only difference is that we're more intelligent and more effective at killing. That's the only thing that separates us.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I'm very surprised by your response. Animals are Gods creatures too inbuilt with emotion and intelligence , it's barbaric that animals are still murdered for food.
Humans are able to sustain life without eating meat and that's a fact... and so it makes me think that it's an outdated barbaric act and might go against God's plan on how we are meant to nourish our bodies and really should be stopped

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most people care about humans and animals. They just care less about animals.

My stance has always been that animals are food as far as we're concerned. But they also shouldn't suffer painfully.

Animals are sentient like humans. Animals feel pain like humans. The only difference is that we're more intelligent and more effective at killing. That's the only thing that separates us.
you mean humans care more about animals these days, so far left people have suggest a universal healthcare systm so that animals are included in it lol.im agianat blatant animal cruelty i get as emotional as the next leftist about it, but like if its a certain way something is killed but not like bullied to death i dont have a hugeeee issue about it.
hacky we are not animals lol, theres no other animal species that has done what humans have, theres something special about us trust me hahhaa although sometimes you ask yourself if we really are smarter with certain actions of humans lol example female drivers :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm very surprised by your response. Animals are Gods creatures too inbuilt with emotion and intelligence , it's barbaric that animals are still murdered for food.
Humans are able to sustain life without eating meat and that's a fact... and so it makes me think that it's an outdated barbaric act and might go against God's plan on how we are meant to nourish our bodies and really should be stopped
wolfie you missed my point. i said i am against blatant animal cruelty thats just not on, but i dont see the major issue if an aniaml is being slaughtered to be eaten and may be a bit more painful than other methods so long as its not done with the intention to purposely make the animal suffer. look tbh i havent actually seen how muslims kill halal style but its not my greatest worry about halal lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I do see it often from a Christian perspective. It's the thought that animals have no soul and they're there to feed us so their suffering doesn't matter. But the bible never says that animals should be tortured.

It's one part that I think Islam has over Christianity. I know many Christians who find justification in causing harm to animals. I know many who believe that animals shouldn't have any rights at all. You don't really get the same thing with Muslims as their tenants require that animals be treated humanely.

I have the utmost respect for vegetarians too as I prefer animals not be harmed. But I also love meat so I will remain a happy omnivore.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you mean humans care more about animals these days, so far left people have suggest a universal healthcare systm so that animals are included in it lol.im agianat blatant animal cruelty i get as emotional as the next leftist about it, but like if its a certain way something is killed but not like bullied to death i dont have a hugeeee issue about it.
hacky we are not animals lol, theres no other animal species that has done what humans have, theres something special about us trust me hahhaa although sometimes you ask yourself if we really are smarter with certain actions of humans lol example female drivers :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
Yep. We're animals. That's the scientific classification of our species. Homosapiens from the animal kingdom. But were more intelligent We have the most advanced central nervous system in the world. And we use our intelligence to dominate all animals.

Don't know why we stop with animals though. Human apparently tastes pretty good too. Don't tell me you're not curious about how animal tastes.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Man some of your thought processes are FUBAR my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.