i have emailed ray dib to contact me regarding the bulldogs performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry OP, but if I got that email demanding a call, I'd just bin it or reply back with the old "thanks for your concerns, working hard behind scenes to rectify issues, blah blah". You'll get a reply from his PA at most.

There is ONLY one way of getting through to our club, and that is money.

BUT, unless you are a player or club sponsor making a significant financial investment into the clubs future, and threatening to pull that sponsorship, good luck being heard.

Got bad news for you. Dib is a BIG fan of Dessie.
I hear differently tbh and Ray Dib would not like what he's seeing

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sad if we vote with our feet (or wallets) in 2017.
I NEVER thought I would say this, and many times I've seethed at some of the anti-Des posts here. But after Friday night. I've come round. We are not the Bulldogs. We have become a bunch of highly-paid mercenaries with an eye on our next contract extension, or club. How many Dog teams of the 2000s would roll over as we did on Friday night. We are rapidly shedding our pride and identity as a club we would die for, in the name of business. Smart as he might be, Dib is no Bullfrog. Moore would shed blood for our club, as would the legions of champions he produced. Bad Billy and all other Kennel sceptics are right: Des is not of our culture. Dymock is. When mediocrity now serves as an acceptable benchmark ( Williams isn't the only qualifier here, but he's the worst) it's time for a complete shake-out. I still have hope for 2016, but it's rapidly diminishing. And if we don't see some heart, some passion, some blood in this team before year's end, then I doubt this 'less than important' person will be parting with my less than important cash for my 2017 club membership dues.
Maybe then, Dib/Castle will sit up and take notice!
Exactly right
And this is what I was talking about in my thread about large proportion of fans giving up on this team

I am with you mate

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard different as well. Dib is in between a rock and a hard place.
yep that rock better become sand pretty quickly and that hard place something more like a pillow because there's a lot of long time supporters pretty unhappy and disillusioned atm as you well know

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It said dear mr Ray dib my name is ****** I've been following the bulldogs for 38 yrs I'm a long time member of the bulldogs membership and club I don't want to be rude but we the fans are not happy with des and how the team is traveling since des has taken over we want to see des more accountable for his actions and want to see big improvements it's not fair on is the fans that spend a lot of money every year it's not acceptable how they are playing at the moment from all the die hard fans out their and the kennel please call me to discuss this matter it would be highly appreciated please call me on my number provided once a gain thank you I will be expecting a call from u
What are you expecting to happen?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck all.

Do you think the club gives a fuck about the fans? Do you think any club does? We are just ATM's to them.
That's exactly why they should care,
If the ATMs walk away, the club loses money,

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck all.

Do you think the club gives a fuck about the fans? Do you think any club does? We are just ATM's to them.
But what is ray supposed to do?
I hope Ray at least acknowledges the issue.
It's like planting the seed .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's exactly why they should care,
If the ATMs walk away, the club loses money,
They know people are loyal so they can do whatever the fuck they want and we will cop it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny my mate who was working for me today (dogs fan ) had the club ring him and ask why he has no interest in re signing
He gave them a well spoken reply that a club that spends 8 million a year on the football department has possibly the worst style of play etc ect.
The bloke on the phone must have had a lot of similar replies in recent times.
I cant wait till i get the call ill just say" im putting in as much as our game play "
FUCK ALL

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry OP, but if I got that email demanding a call, I'd just bin it or reply back with the old "thanks for your concerns, working hard behind scenes to rectify issues, blah blah". You'll get a reply from his PA at most.

There is ONLY one way of getting through to our club, and that is money.

BUT, unless you are a player or club sponsor making a significant financial investment into the clubs future, and threatening to pull that sponsorship, good luck being heard.

Got bad news for you. Dib is a BIG fan of Dessie.
If Ray Dib is a professional and I'm betting he is , he will respond genuinely acknowledging the concerns.
If he doesn't then I'd step it up and start a petition

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny my mate who was working for me today (dogs fan ) had the club ring him and ask why he has no interest in re signing
He gave them a well spoken reply that a club that spends 8 million a year on the football department has possibly the worst style of play etc ect.
The bloke on the phone must have had a lot of similar replies in recent times.
I cant wait till i get the call ill just say" im putting in as much as our game play "
FUCK ALL
I might call them and cancel the unauthorised direct debiting .

They just assumed because I joined last year they can just continue to direct debit my account .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I might call them and cancel the unauthorised direct debiting .

They just assumed because I joined last year they can just continue to direct debit my account .
I think a lot of people are a bit fed up

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not being slack, but if you used the same spelling, grammar and punctuation in the email that you use here, if I was him I'd junk mail it and not even read it (that is assuming their mail filter at the club isn't a deny all by default, and that his PA doesn't filter his mail).

You don't speak for all supporters, you speak for you. Just remember that.

Dib is too busy with other ventures and his own businesses to worry about replies from a single disgruntled fan.

Lol @ matching into the club and demanding to see him...

I have a problem with windows 10, I'm going to march into Microsoft HQ and demand to see Bill Gates.

You will get ushered out by security and if you push your luck a ban from the league's club as well (actually I don't even think he works out of there, I think he works out of Belmore offices, which are locked gate.
Don't be too harsh. A passionate supporter is the backbone of the football club. Not sure what Dib can do except hear him out, and offer to take his suggestions on board. But, giving a supporter a sympathetic hearing is a courtesy that will go a long way to telling us that they understand.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have emailed ray dib to conctact me and speak to me about us supporters that are not happy with the team and des , just to see what happens if any I will keep u all informed if I get a call or response
How about starting a petition asking for a new coach ? I'll sign and spread the word. If there were enough members signing the board would surely have to listen but if not we can send it to the Jaycar CEO and other major sponsors as Castle and Co will definitely listen to them because big $$$$ talks

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If I had a forum about my business, I'd read it daily to know if I should cut my losses and go bankrupt before everyone walks out on me.
But then again, I run a successful business and have a degree in business management. What the fuck would I know about keeping the source of my income happy

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You think the club hasn't got someone reading this form? 100% they do.

yeah but does "the kennel" represent all the fans?

we are not even close to 100 users who make up this forum.

even if we all yell together "Sack Des" yet there are 15000 other paid members who would think otherwise in the entire universe.

This forum and its members count for nothing in the eyes of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.