i have emailed ray dib to contact me regarding the bulldogs performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I will give him till Wednesday then the next step will be to call him if that fails I will personally walk in to the club and demand him to speak to me I am doing this on behalf of all the supporters out their its only fair to us
If you should need another supporter to stand with you let me know as I will travel up from Wollongong to stand with you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah but does "the kennel" represent all the fans?

we are not even close to 100 users who make up this forum.

even if we all yell together "Sack Des" yet there are 15000 other paid members who would think otherwise in the entire universe.

This forum and its members count for nothing in the eyes of the club.
I think the issue with us is we think our opinions matter and hold an authoritive role within the club haha. Fkn sad ***** we are get over ourselves.
Especially Marley hahaha jokes bro

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the issue with us is we think our opinions matter and hold an authoritive role within the club haha. Fkn sad ***** we are get over ourselves.
Especially Marley hahaha jokes bro

exactly,,, we are just bunch of people who support dogs and spend time on a web forum.

we dont make the entire bulldogs community. lol

we can be bringing the house down on kennel, but at the end Raylene, Des and Trex would be saying who are these fcken niff nuffs. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
exactly,,, we are just bunch of people who support dogs and spend time on a web forum.

we dont make the entire bulldogs community. lol

we can be bringing the house down on kennel, but at the end Raylene, Des and Trex would be saying who are these fcken niff nuffs. lol
Sorry guys I was to busy counting Ma dollar bills instead of counting the dislikes for me on the kennel - trex
True story haha I know I'd be doing the same

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry guys I was to busy counting Ma dollar bills instead of counting the dislikes for me on the kennel - trex
True story haha I know I'd be doing the same
I reckon the uselessness of Trex is an undisputed fact and that opinion would be shared across the bulldog fanbase. Most of my mates that support other clubs also share this view.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon the uselessness of Trex is an undisputed fact and that opinion would be shared across the bulldog fanbase. Most of my mates that support other clubs also share this view.
You and your mates are in the thousands?
You weren't understanding what me and ID were saying matey

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah but does "the kennel" represent all the fans?

we are not even close to 100 users who make up this forum.

even if we all yell together "Sack Des" yet there are 15000 other paid members who would think otherwise in the entire universe.

This forum and its members count for nothing in the eyes of the club.
I know heaps of Bulldogs fans who have never seen the kennel, and all feel the same as we do,

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know heaps of Bulldogs fans who have never seen the kennel, and all feel the same as we do,

mate, just go to some of the bulldogs fan forums on facebook and you will be surprised how many dogs fans are happy with des and still consider him the saviour. lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
mate, just go to some of the bulldogs fan forums on facebook and you will be surprised how many dogs fans are happy with des and still consider him the saviour. lol
I have never read more retarded nonsense than the crap some people put up on those pages. Everyone from the mods down are barely literate and you wonder if they even know the rules of the game

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
These days the club is more worried about the bottom line which is very unfortunate.
Yeah I've personally had people from the club track down ex players to sign a jersey for a relative so I think you're wrong. They still care they just can't respond yo everyone about everything

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never read more retarded nonsense than the crap some people put up on those pages. Everyone from the mods down are barely literate and you wonder if they even know the rules of the game

mate thats some what represents our fan base (like it or not)

kennel might have 20,000 members but only has at best 30 active users , so yeah kennel represents nothing.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people are slow learners, but they will get there

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
mate thats some what represents our fan base (like it or not)

kennel might have 20,000 members but only has at best 30 active users , so yeah kennel represents nothing.
Yeah exactly, also the view of sack des is not even universal here among our small sample of fans.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can we make a Facebook group called "Keep Des as long as he adapts to a current day game plan"? Lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will give him till Wednesday then the next step will be to call him if that fails I will personally walk in to the club and demand him to speak to me I am doing this on behalf of all the supporters out their its only fair to us
Let me know and I'll go with you brother td

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its the whole, at least we aren't the tigers or knights mentality.
So true,

In life, there are people who are plodders, happy to keep rolling on in life with minimal change or direction or purpose,

Then there are winners,

The people who constantly strive to improve and grow, and will make sensible choices and risks to move in a progressive direction,

I'll let you decide who is who on this topic,

Status
Not open for further replies.