I am proud of the boys performance today...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Actually I agree with Barret, from what I've seen of him he needs a little more time to develop aka Averillo, to many players are thrown in the NRL to early
A lot of players in our team need a little more tone to develop. Better to play them than plodders like Britt and Stimson. Chris Smith and Doorey should both be playing over those clowns.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If Baz picks Britt or Stimson and leaves Doorey in Mounties then I will join the Sack Baz bandwagon! :grinning:
Haha we can’t sack him til he’s had a fair go .... nobody will want to come near us if we do that (and I know from you realise that and are being a bit hyperbolic) ..... it may even give JAC and Burton regrets about signing with us. But seriously, some of his selection calls are already starting to concern me a bit. Really hope we haven’t signed the wrong guy for the job.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha we can’t sack him til he’s had a fair go .... nobody will want to come near us if we do that (and I know from you realise that and are being a bit hyperbolic) ..... it may even give JAC and Burton regrets about signing with us. But seriously, some of his selection calls are already starting to concern me a bit. Really hope we haven’t signed the wrong guy for the job.
Just joking lol

But yeah what is it with our coaches who leave better players in reggies only to stick with poor effort players.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha

45 minutes
14 runs 129m
57 PC metres
1 tackle break
1 offload
32 tackles
1 missed tackle
I agree those figures are good but I honestly can't remember him making a noticeable impact with his runs (as in splitting the defence). Our forwards were a lot better in this game at getting us over the advantage line than they were in the first 2 games.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree those figures are good but I honestly can't remember him making a noticeable impact with his runs (as in splitting the defence). Our forwards were a lot better in this game at getting us over the advantage line than they were in the first 2 games.
He was regularly bending the line.... ranked up almost 60 post contact metres and got consistent quick play the balls. Best game he has played for us.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% correct mate...read my post and see how many times I have slagged off coach or players. I bleed blue and white. We have played terrible football overall for quite a while now... but we have had patches of decent footy. We will get better! it's inconceivable that we can get worse at this point. I will take great pleasure in giving to all you so called supporters when we turn it around. How is being so negative helpful. Fuck off and go support another team if you aren't going to offer anything constructive.
Most of the comments have been constructrive ? But please be sure to tell us when it is okay to slag them off. Is it okay after:
240 minutes of not scoring a single point?
320 minutes?
400 minutes?

Looking forward to your response

We have played terrible football overall for quite a while now... but we have had patches of decent footy. We will get better! it's inconceivable that we can get worse at this point.
Cognitive dissonance is the new crack.

ThePoodle

Banned
Reaction score
Only losers like bulldogs can be proud of losing three weeks in a row

ThePoodle

Banned
Reaction score
Bigger losers join a forum to troll people but fail to read through the thread.

with such an unintelligible mess occurring, there really isn’t any insensitive to peruse this garbled, illiterate shit storm, no wonder so many of you are troglodytes

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Most of the comments have been constructrive ? But please be sure to tell us when it is okay to slag them off. Is it okay after:
240 minutes of not scoring a single point?
320 minutes?
400 minutes?

Looking forward to your response

Cognitive dissonance is the new crack.
All the threads are littered with negative comments.... for every person being positive there are 5 that are just bashing us. I agree that 3 scoreless games in row is abysmal and embarrassing... hard to watch... etc but I have to believe that things will get better. I am just an optimist I guess. No where have I said that I'm okay with the current situation. However people are sack Barrett this drop this player bla bla bla. There are no quality players on the market to fill our key positions and those that are available don't want to play for a basket case club if they do we are paying overs. If we aren't careful we are going to find ourselves in cap trouble again. Even JAC that is a shining light on the horizon isn't setting the world on fire. he seems to have lost a gear this year

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
with such an unintelligible mess occurring, there really isn’t any insensitive to peruse this garbled, illiterate shit storm, no wonder so many of you are troglodytes
FB_IMG_1617432560729.jpg