I am proud of the boys performance today...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't think they deserve for any of us fans to be proud given that scoreline

Hetherington was definitely much better. Flanagan better than last week but still not good enough. Ogden better. Atoni still disappointing. Allen better. Cotric worse. Katoa's x 2 average. Hopa average. Meaney slightly better than average. Waddell and Britt crap along with Stimson. Napa a waste of oxygen. Topine keen but too small.
Renouf disappointing? LOL

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank god TK is here for me to find solice in what is becoming the darkest days the club has ever seen.
The upside is we were getting flogged by near 100pts when they first joined the league, so it could be worse...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes he never took his chance (starting). I was hoping he'd be really good this year but he's gone backwards. Only forward who stood out really today was Hetherington.
Hahahahahahaha

45 minutes
14 runs 129m
57 PC metres
1 tackle break
1 offload
32 tackles
1 missed tackle

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really don’t know how Napa managed to make such a name for himself. He’s not just lazy but super ineffective with his tackling technique.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He cost us the 1st try
Why because mansour stepped 2 of our outside backs?

Please... he was playing lock if he was expected to make that tackle, then we have bigger problems than everyone thinks..

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Yep. We are going through a very hard start; up against all the top sides, with our inexperienced and injury ravaged team.

When we come out the other side, we will have been forged from the fires of hell.
THIS!!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without doubt we were the better team in the first 20, same with Broncos and did well against a flyer like riff... The attitude and culture is there though deflates when cant score points or maintain pressure which results in frustration and loss in confidence. A few more weapons in the arsenal and we put 2 on Souffs and Brisbane in the first 20 and give the favorite a head ache.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
WTF did Doorey do to Barrett to have to wait in line behind Britt and Stimson? Lol
If Baz picks Britt or Stimson and leaves Doorey in Mounties then I will join the Sack Baz bandwagon! :grinning:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF did Doorey do to Barrett to have to wait in line behind Britt and Stimson? Lol
Actually I agree with Barret, from what I've seen of him he needs a little more time to develop aka Averillo, to many players are thrown in the NRL to early

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right plus it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Everyone knows our side is crap especially the ref. If we're slow to release the player we get penalised. If they're slow to release our players it's ok with the ref because it's expected that we're crap and we're not supposed to score.
On the other hand, Getting penalised for infringements that involve a failure to execute fundamental rugby league plays is the biggest red flag that your players are not of a first grade standard.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why because mansour stepped 2 of our outside backs?

Please... he was playing lock if he was expected to make that tackle, then we have bigger problems than everyone thinks..
You’re dreaming and clearly aren’t athletic yourself, you defend your line and with that much open space inside has to shuffle across

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was told that Lewis would get injured after 10 minutes and Katoa would have to play 5/8th for the rest of the game then 38-0 is around what you would expect.

Not saying I am happy with it at all but most neutrals were expecting us to get smashed and that’s how it played out.

We tried hard but we just don’t have the roster at the moment. None of our players would make the South’s team so unless we played well above average and they played well below average they were always gunna win comfortably.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the other hand, Getting penalised for infringements that involve a failure to execute fundamental rugby league plays is the biggest red flag that your players are not of a first grade standard.
Agree. The only players from our side that would make the starting 17 at other clubs would be Cotric and Jackson when in form. The rest are fringe players at best between bench and reserve grade. TK pointing fingers at TB but even Bennett with a much better roster at Newcastle barely made them competitive. Our silver lining is that 15 players are coming off contract this year.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
all you guys slagging the coach and the club arent real supporters
100% correct mate...read my post and see how many times I have slagged off coach or players. I bleed blue and white. We have played terrible football overall for quite a while now... but we have had patches of decent footy. We will get better! it's inconceivable that we can get worse at this point. I will take great pleasure in giving to all you so called supporters when we turn it around. How is being so negative helpful. Fuck off and go support another team if you aren't going to offer anything constructive.