Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I predicted you would be a flop the moment "you" signed.
Check my posts back in 2020. I said that Flanno has no creativity, throws inside passes to flat footed forwards going nowhere, doesn't run to the line and was limited to premeditated predictable plays and that the Chooks let him go early because they had someone much better coming up - Sam Walker.
Good for you. I’m not sure what point you are trying to prove. I already acknowledged there were some doubters.

My point was that if we signed Sloane, the fans who are calling for his signing would turn on him within a few weeks because his defence is non existent.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you. I’m not sure what point you are trying to prove. I already acknowledged there were some doubters.

My point was that if we signed Sloane, the fans who are calling for his signing would turn on him within a few weeks because his defence is non existent.
The point is Flanno has always been a dud and still lacks the fundamentals of a HB. He was a dud when he was surrounded by a star studded Chooks side and had zero creativity. He's been at the Dogs for 2 years and he is still a dud, he can't run, he can't threaten the defence and he telegraphs every move. Yet despite that you keep hyping him up so you lack credibility.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never said he was universally loved, bro. But I think there were more people who had positive feelings about the signing than negative ones. Or it was at least 50/50. It would be similar if Sloane signed with us. If anything, the enthusiasm about Sloane would be less.
We learn from our mistakes.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a snowball’s chance in Hell of that happening.
You reckon the kid will not atleast get a FB medal? LOL the kids 20 and apart from the brain farts is a weapon, thought you like players who constantly brain fart?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You reckon the kid will not atleast get a FB medal? LOL the kids 20 and apart from the brain farts is a weapon, thought you like players who constantly brain fart?
Mate, he couldn’t tackle a stack of boxes

No, I doubt believe he will ever get a dally m fullback of the year medal… or come close to it. He’d be a downgrade on Avo.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imagine writing anyone off when you dick ride the worst “7” in the comp.

Sloane probz make a better 7 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The people who want us to sign Sloane clearly don’t lol
If we really need a replacement for you I'd rather osullivan from Penrith, but more so Id rather you pull your finger out and shoew us a bit more than you have. ie game management, effective attacking kicks, line breaks, and setting up tries. I don't want much, your defence is passable.....

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we really need a replacement for you I'd rather osullivan from Penrith, but more so Id rather you pull your finger out and shoew us a bit more than you have. ie game management, effective attacking kicks, line breaks, and setting up tries. I don't want much, your defence is passable.....
Asking @Flanagun to play like a halfback is like asking a rhinosauras to fly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Give me a preseason with a capable coach and I might just surprise you.

I improved quite a bit under Potter and he didn’t even have a preseason.