Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t see how signing another average young half with potential helps.
We have flanno BBO and even wakeham.
Adding Sullivan to that list does little to help. He is not miles ahead of those three.
Rather wait. See what Ciraldo can do with them and sign a legit upgrade for 2024

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Flanno turned a relatively cohesive reserve grade team, that could create it's fair share of chances and enterprising footy, into a clunky disorganised shell of it's former self.

And it was glaringly obvious that he was the cause of them becoming unfocused in executing their plays.

CC will have to put so much work into him if he persists with him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Sullivan is signed, he would cost very little. Maybe double the minimum contract but still half of what Flanagan is on. He's worth taking a chance on as he has decent skills and is a dangerous runner at times. He might not pan out, but the risk is minimal compared to what we paid for Flanagan.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
"In an intriguing twist, one of the Red V powerbrokers who will decide Sullivan’s fate is recruiter Shane Flanagan, the father of Bulldogs No.7 Kyle Flanagan."

That's a worry.....

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
"In an intriguing twist, one of the Red V powerbrokers who will decide Sullivan’s fate is recruiter Shane Flanagan, the father of Bulldogs No.7 Kyle Flanagan."

That's a worry.....
The other worry in that sentence is “Player Manager David Holland was arrested at Jobel’s In Belmore for impersonating a Blueberry Muffin”

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didn’t see flanno in lower grades, but the games I watched when he was dropped to nsw cup he was easily the worst halve on the field every game.

If Sullivan can kick on the last and spread the ball out wide behind a stationary forward he’s miles ahead of flanno.
Flanno was always good in the lower grades. I think he holds the highest point scoring record in a single season with like 360 points or something back in 2017. Just hasn’t kicked on in first grade

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great chess move from gus publicly meets hunt forcing dragons to up the ante