Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, the kid can’t defend. He’s exactly the type of player people on TK would call for the club to sign and then turn against as soon as he gets here and they realise how rubbish he is.
Like you? Oh wait no one wanted you signed… :D

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Like you? Oh wait no one wanted you signed… :D
Ah, yes they did. Go back and look at the thread that was created when i signed. There were some doubters, but the overall feeling was optimism and excitement.

And I could have been much better for us if not for Barrett. There’s no doubt he was detrimental to my development. Just look at how I played against the knights in my first game for us.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow it really hits home paying overs for Flanno Thompson and Allan when you could afford Moses in your spine.
I'm really starting to see good times for the dogs in the next few years post hasler and co then Pay/Barrett

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah, yes they did. Go back and look at the thread that was created when i signed. There were some doubters, but the overall feeling was optimism and excitement.

And I could have been much better for us if not for Barrett. There’s no doubt he was detrimental to my development. Just look at how I played against the knights in my first game for us.
Bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha!!!!!!!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Hang on..wait..um..no I can’t..bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha!!!!!!!!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hang on..wait..um..no I can’t..bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha bahaha!!!!!!!!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Ummm…a bit confused about egst you are laughing about here, bro. Literally everything I just said is true.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummm…a bit confused about egst you are laughing about here, bro. Literally everything I just said is true.
I can completely understand people having their doubts...I’m not a huge Kyle Flanagan fan and I’m definitely no fan of his old man.....
Remember this? Yes I’ll give you Barrett’s influence..as you mentioned in the rest of the quote..but he wasn’t universally loved..not even by you..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Remember this? Yes I’ll give you Barrett’s influence..as you mentioned in the rest of the quote..but he wasn’t universally loved..
I never said he was universally loved, bro. But I think there were more people who had positive feelings about the signing than negative ones. Or it was at least 50/50. It would be similar if Sloane signed with us. If anything, the enthusiasm about Sloane would be less.

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Irrelevant what the opinions where are the time of the signing based on optimism. Flopagun is a dud and anyone that understands the game and isn’t a delusional clown that supports the dogs (other clubs love him here as he’s a fucking passenger eating cap) can’t wait to see the **** gone! Hence why Gus is looking for a 7!

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I never said he was universally loved, bro. But I think there were more people who had positive feelings about the signing than negative ones. Or it was at least 60/50. It round be similar if Sloane signed with us. If anything, the enthusiasm about Sloane would be less.
110%

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I predicted you would be a flop the moment "you" signed.
Check my posts back in 2020. I said that Flanno has no creativity, throws inside passes to flat footed forwards going nowhere, doesn't run to the line and was limited to premeditated predictable plays and that the Chooks let him go early because they had someone much better coming up - Sam Walker.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sullivan is fantastic and will surprise a lot of people. He is exactly what we need.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said he was universally loved, bro. But I think there were more people who had positive feelings about the signing than negative ones. Or it was at least 60/50. It round be similar if Sloane signed with us. If anything, the enthusiasm about Sloane would be less.
60/50? I think that’s pretty generous when even you weren’t a ’huge fan’..but I only joshing with you dude..like you do….:D
As for Sloane..not a player the Doggies need at the moment..or maybe never..

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Irrelevant what the opinions where are the time of the signing based on optimism. Flopagun is a dud and anyone that understands the game and isn’t a delusional clown that supports the dogs (other clubs love him here as he’s a fucking passenger eating cap) can’t wait to see the **** gone! Hence why Gus is looking for a 7!
He’s not looking for another 7, though. Since when gas Gus ever told the truth in the media?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
60/50? I think that’s pretty generous when even you weren’t a ’huge fan’..but I only joshing with you dude..like you do….:D
As for Sloane..not a player the Doggies need at the moment..or maybe never..
Lol picking out my typos now! Is nothing sacred? :tearsofjoy:

All good, bro.