How to shut people down

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok let's say he isn't Muslim, his actions prove he isn't a Christian at all.

And I'll go back to my original thought that he, and other elites, are Luciferian.
ofcourse, even if he is a Christian , he is not following the teaching of bible or he is a muslim he is not following the Quran.

that's why I said it doesn't matter to the muslims of this world if Obama was a Christian, muslim or Vishnu, he still killed more innocent muslims than any one in the recent past.

Saddam was a muslim, Osama was a muslim, Man Monis was a muslim , ISIS is muslim, evil muslims but they claim to be a muslim.

When will Obama reveal that he is a muslim... he is not important any more or have any influence in the world politics. time to come out of the closet don't you think.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really, that is hard to believe. But surely not as much as Bush snr?

Bush only attacked Iraq... Obama was involved in Pakistan, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But you love CNN...
Nope hardly read their shit or watch their shit.

When I hear of such controversies from the US, as i dont know their media agencies as well as Australia's, I look up numerous articles from a variety of media sources and in some cases the videos themselves

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ofcourse, even if he is a Christian , he is not following the teaching of bible or he is a muslim he is not following the Quran.

that's why I said it doesn't matter to the muslims of this world if Obama was a Christian, muslim or Vishnu, he still killed more innocent muslims than any one in the recent past.

Saddam was a muslim, Osama was a muslim, Man Monis was a muslim , ISIS is muslim, evil muslims but they claim to be a muslim.

When will Obama reveal that he is a muslim... he is not important any more or have any influence in the world politics. time to come out of the closet don't you think.
The I really don't give a fuck what he says now, just like I did when he was in power.

Try not to take this the wrong way, I don't give a fuck if he killed Muslim kids, they are fucking kids, that's all that matters.

Any person with a heart would say "poor kids" not "poor Muslim kids"

Plus your post supports my view that he and all the elites are Luciferian.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

When I hear of such controversies from the US, as i dont know their media agencies as well as Australia's, I look up numerous articles from a variety of media sources and in some cases the videos themselves
If you are bored and want to laugh, search YouTube for Don Lemon.

If you are a true lefty, you wouldn't want that piece of shit as your side mouthpiece/poster boy. You laugh at the right commentators, wait till you see your mate. Obviously you're not a dumb ****, just hope your not biased enough to defend the lost ****.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bush only attacked Iraq... Obama was involved in Pakistan, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time.
Fuck them all to hell, I will celebrate their deaths like McCains, as I love when evil dies. +1 for the good guys.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck them all to hell, I will celebrate their deaths like McCains, as I love when evil dies. +1 for the good guys.

Just always remember who killed Osama at the end, the worlds most wanted.

lol

or what they want you to belileve who killed Osama. lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just always remember who killed Osama at the end, the worlds most wanted.

lol

or what they want you to belileve who killed Osama. lol
Speaking of that, is a sea burial really a Muslim tradition?

Also, did he "kill" him in his first term or second. IIRC it was his first term and that's what got him "re-elected".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

PS I think Fox is the only main network with rightwing agendas.

Clinton News Network, NBC, ABC are left wing agenda pushers.

@Hacky McAxe please correct me if I'm wrong.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of that, is a sea burial really a Muslim tradition?

Also, did he "kill" him in his first term or second. IIRC it was his first term and that's what got him "re-elected".

it is not a tradition but is allowed if the death happens in the middle of the ocean on a ship and you are far away from the land that it will take you days to get to a land for burial so burial at sea is allowed , but only in the circumstances I mentioned above.

Osama's body was taken from land to sea for burial. fucken LAMO! or as what we are told or as the world knows what happened.

the actual truth is Osama was already dead before the Afghan war started as he was suffering from the kidney disease and that required dialysis on daily basis in a hospital..

Put it this way , when they captured Saddam they paraded him for days and months to the media when they caught him, but when they killed the worlds most wanted guy they disposed off his body over night? without even taking a proper photo?

Even the version of events changed of how Osama died... Obama and Hillary were shown watching the entire event through the cameras of the marines yet they got it wrong when Obama said for the first time "We got him" and " Osama was trying to use his wife as a shield, but next day Obama said Osama was not using his wife as a shield. these contradicting statements from the POTUS addressing the world are on the record.

Plus what the live local TV reported and interviewed the local residents ( I posted the you tube video) of what the locals had to say what happened that night is completely different to the MSM and white house has told us.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
it is not a tradition but is allowed if the death happens in the middle of the ocean on a ship and you are far away from the land that it will take you days to get to a land for burial so burial at sea is allowed , but only in the circumstances I mentioned above.

Osama's body was taken from land to sea for burial. fucken LAMO! or as what we are told or as the world knows what happened.

the actual truth is Osama was already dead before the Afghan war started as he was suffering from the kidney disease and that required dialysis on daily basis in a hospital..

Put it this way , when they captured Saddam they paraded him for days and months to the media when they caught him, but when they killed the worlds most wanted guy they disposed off his body over night? without even taking a proper photo?

Even the version of events changed of how Osama died... Osama and Hillary were shown watching the entire event through the cameras of the marines yet they got it wrong when Obama said for the first time "We got him" and " Osama was trying to use his wife as a shield, but next day Obama said Osama was not using his wife as a shield. these contradicting statements from the POTUS addressing the world are on the record.

Plus what the live local TV reported and interviewed the local residents ( I posted the you tube video) of what the locals had to say what happened that night is completely different to the MSM and white house has told us.
Fkn oath, the whole story stinks like a D grade movie that is made straight to video. But they know 90% of the world are dumb or don't care, so they knew it would work.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok let's say he isn't Muslim, his actions prove he isn't a Christian at all.

And I'll go back to my original thought that he, and other elites, are Luciferian.
What's the saying. He without sin smokes the first cone.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've only mentioned fox news, I havent mentioned other major conservative agencies.

Fox news own content does it's own lowering of levels. Sean hannity ffs, bill O'Reilly, tucker Carlson etc etc

I see media with its role of asking the hard questions to our politicians. And I'd prefer they be legitimate questions (which I acknowledge is subjective of what is legitimate or not)

For politicians to continuously brush off specific news agencies is wrong, they have to be addressed.

Whether people like them or not we have to realise that the media plays a part in the peoples representation
They definitely should be addressed but a politician also doesn't have to answer anyone's questions. It's a privilege to have questions answered. Not a right.

The reporter in this situation should have shut up and then reported it as "once again the president refuses to answer our questions". Instead he acted like a child. And you can't always fight fire with fire.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS I think Fox is the only main network with rightwing agendas.

Clinton News Network, NBC, ABC are left wing agenda pushers.

@Hacky McAxe please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep. Only Fox. But CBS, ABC and NBC are all only slightly left of centre.

Also keep in mind that Megyn Kelly is left wing and she was a reporter for Fox News for 13 years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. Only Fox. But CBS, ABC and NBC are all only slightly left of centre.

Also keep in mind that Megyn Kelly is left wing and she was a reporter for Fox News for 13 years.
Didn't she get sacked or something? Something about black face?