How to shut people down

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Proof Trump is as real as fuck right here.

I spoke to an old witch in a similar fashion on Saturday, because her stupid defacto who runs the TAB had a go at me a while back when I asked him a question.

She come up being nice, petting my dog and asking me questions.
So I treated her, how her senile old **** boyfriend treated me.

The attitude was very Donald Trump of me I’d say.

Must be a Gemini thing?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaaha I love how he treats the media like the evil scummy pieces of shit they are.
He knew straight up they were going to use question and answer time just to trip him up with loaded questions haha it was like on ya bike chump ..
A lot of Trump haters took that interview to showcase Trump as an angry out of his depth president but a lot more people even moderate Trump haters saw it as a president who can go toe for toe with the scum of the earth reporters..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proof Trump is as real as fuck right here.

I spoke to an old witch in a similar fashion on Saturday, because her stupid defacto who runs the TAB had a go at me a while back when I asked him a question.

She come up being nice, petting my dog and asking me questions.
So I treated her, how her senile old **** boyfriend treated me.

The attitude was very Donald Trump of me I’d say.

Must be a Gemini thing?
Did you tell her she was a terrible rude person?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Careful, Wolfmother. Don't offend the know nothing know it alls by posting the Devil....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The funny part is that many of the left wing media sites reported this as, "Trump throws a tantrum at reporter"

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing is look at how this country is heading not controlling the ice epidemic and soft penalties for criminals Australia needs a leader like trump that does not give a fuck about the whingers

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One funny thing about this. The CNN reporter had his press pass revoked after this. When people complained the white house staff released a video showing him hitting a female intern's arm. Problem. Is that the video was fake. They modified it to make it look like he hit her arm but he didn't.

So Trump's staff carried out fake news.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With all the vile abuse that fox news threw at Obama not once did Obama take this stance.

A president answers to the people, the free press ( in a fashion, represents the people )

Trump acted like an idiot. If you cant see this as him bringing disgrace to the presidential office, well that speaks volumes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
With all the vile abuse that fox news threw at Obama not once did Obama take this stance.

A president answers to the people, the free press ( in a fashion, represents the people )

Trump acted like an idiot. If you cant see this as him bringing disgrace to the presidential office, well that speaks volumes
I'm not pro-Trump in any way but I can't see how anyone can see Trump as the bad guy here. He was asked a question then he answered it. The reporter kept asking questions and he told the reporter that he wasn't going to answer his question any more and would answer another person's question. He was pretty calm about it and after repeatedly telling the reporter that he wanted to give the other reporters a chance to ask questions, the reporter kept demanding answers.

That's just poor professionalism by the reporter and it's a little ridiculous that people are trying to make the reporter look like a hero.

Admittedly it's only extreme left wing sites that no one takes seriously like Vice, Buzfeed and Gizmodo.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fake video was ridiculous though. That's not likely to be something Trump did personally though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For example

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...m-at-reporters-you-are-a-rude-terrible-person

No one takes vice seriously anyway as they're a meme attempting to be news, but it's still stupid.
Are you actually not reporting fake news? Npc glitching?
On a serious note, do you agree if Acosta soy boy was a conservative and moved the female away the msm would have made it a huge deal with all sorts of sexism claims?
I personally didn’t see an issue with it as I’d do the exact same thing, however the left and Acosta make themselves hypocrites coz they always talk about utter respect for whamen and to never touch them in any circumstances. Hence White House banning him with their own toxic logic.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not pro-Trump in any way but I can't see how anyone can see Trump as the bad guy here. He was asked a question then he answered it. The reporter kept asking questions and he told the reporter that he wasn't going to answer his question any more and would answer another person's question. He was pretty calm about it and after repeatedly telling the reporter that he wanted to give the other reporters a chance to ask questions, the reporter kept demanding answers.

That's just poor professionalism by the reporter and it's a little ridiculous that people are trying to make the reporter look like a hero.

Admittedly it's only extreme left wing sites that no one takes seriously like Vice, Buzfeed and Gizmodo.
And Vox and the verge. But people take them seriously lol