How to shut people down

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some reason I can't open the link.

Is it his birth certificate? Is it the Hawaii one?
Yep. Birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii hosted on the Whitehouse official website.

You probably can't access it 'cause it's the whitehouse and they don't want you finding out the truth about what they're really hiding there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. Birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii hosted on the Whitehouse official website.

You probably can't access it 'cause it's the whitehouse and they don't want you finding out the truth about what they're really hiding there.
Fair enough. Never was a "birther", better things to worry about.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Age of Mother: 18

this means when she conceived Obama she was under age.

boom! Illuminate confirmed and also confirmed that Obama was the illegitimate child .
I’ve heard his mother was employed by the CIA and told to become intimate with Barack snr to extract information about motives of the Kenyan government at the time?

Is this the kennel konspiracy thread?

If it isn’t that’s where this post belongs!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve heard his mother was employed by the CIA and told to become intimate with Barack snr to extract information about motives of the Kenyan government at the time?

Is this the kennel konspiracy thread?

If it isn’t that’s where this post belongs!
Obama is actually an Indian with curly hairs. Here he is in a secret meeting with his indian relo in the 1970s.

upload_2018-11-14_18-37-4.png
upload_2018-11-14_18-39-6.png

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obama is actually an Indian with curly hairs. Here he is in a secret meeting with his indian relo in the 1970s.

View attachment 8143View attachment 8144
It actually looks like his lover.
Now it makes sense why he hates christians so much. Too bigoted too not be homophobic and worship a homophobic God.
I always thought there was something homosexual about him, I never knew if it’s those weird lips or the gag motions he makes when he talks then pauses and swallows.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Age of Mother: 18

this means when she conceived Obama she was under age.

boom! Illuminate confirmed and also confirmed that Obama was the illegitimate child .
Or she got pregnant on her 18th b'day. I kind of imagine Obama Snr with his dick out ready to go waiting for it to hit midnight so he could shag her.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It actually looks like his lover.
Now it makes sense why he hates christians so much. Too bigoted too not be homophobic and worship a homophobic God.
I always thought there was something homosexual about him, I never knew if it’s those weird lips or the gag motions he makes when he talks then pauses and swallows.
Well his husband Michael has a dick, that that ain't no conspiracy.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I’ll be dammed.

InB4 lefties meltdowns trying to warp and distort and all kinds of shananigans to try and denounce this as lies lol.
Even if lefties wanna denounce this, they will automatically make themselves look hypocritical by calling a not only a female wrong but a black one wrong. By their own logic they are racist Nazis. Which ironically going of facts, democrats are the actual racists lolz.

@Armchair critic @Wahesh @ASSASSIN @south of heaven

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I’ll be dammed.

InB4 lefties meltdowns trying to warp and distort and all kinds of shananigans to try and denounce this as lies lol.
Even if lefties wanna denounce this, they will automatically make themselves look hypocritical by calling a not only a female wrong but a black one wrong. By their own logic they are racist Nazis. Which ironically going of facts, democrats are the actual racists lolz.

It was the rebuplicans who freed and banned slavery.

But they are Nazi white supremacists...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I’ll be dammed.

All true. There's a massive difference between Democrats of old and current Democrats though. Current democrats are anti-slavery and pro-equality.. Not necessarily pro-equity or pro-intelligence though.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All true. There's a massive difference between Democrats of old and current Democrats though. Current democrats are anti-slavery and pro-equality.. Not necessarily pro-equity or pro-intelligence though.
They’re pro victimising minorities to further their own agendas not actually caring about equality. They’re still pro salvery they’re just doing it in a politically correct way. Give handouts to blacks get their votes whilst keeping them as slaves to them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I’ll be dammed.

Robert Lee was a Democrat who defected to the confederacy and I’m pretty sure was married into George Washington’s family?

Edit: I think 8 got my facts a little wrong on the last point?
I’m right about him defecting to the confederacy.
It was Jefferson Davis who was a Democrat.

Even though this all took place over 80 years before Donald Trumps birth, somehow this is his fault!

Last edited: