How to shut people down

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Media tells lies, people believe in them
Trump tells lies , every one questions him.

I love how he kept telling everyone that he has won the mid term elections. lol

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to USA.
Well technically he did win, he strengthened his control of the Senate.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
true but Trump does need those illegal immigrants who work on peanuts to make the American economy tick.

yes getting illegals out would create local jobs but are they really willing to work on peanuts what these illegals were working on? don't think so.
You'd be surprised. Some of the low end jobs in the US are total shit house. Our waitress in Arizona was on about $5 an hour (granted it was a while ago).

And people need to differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants. He's not anti immigration as he's made out to be. It's like me saying "Indiandog locks his doors, he doesn't want guests in his house. He's anti people and hates everyone". Sounds ridiculous, right?

Last edited:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he won the popular vote did he?
Popular vote means nothing. It's like Melbourne saying "Roosters scores more points than us but we made more metres".

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Traditionally, the sitting president's party loses an average of 37 seats in their first mid term election. The guy who got impeached and stuck a cigar up that fat bitche's **** lost 53 seats and the guy who swapped 5 Al Qaeda terrorists for one deserter lost 63 seats. Trump lost 26.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Traditionally, the sitting president's party loses an average of 37 seats in their first mid term election. The guy who got impeached and stuck a cigar up that fat bitche's **** lost 53 seats and the guy who swapped 5 Al Qaeda terrorists for one deserter lost 63 seats. Trump lost 26.
Regan also lost the mid term pretty badly but he smashed the next election.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd be surprised. Some of the low end jobs in the US are total shit house. Our waitress in Arizona was on about $5 an hour (granted it was a while ago).

And people need to differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants. He's not anti immigration as he's made out to be. It's like me saying "Indiandog locks his doors, he doesn't want guests in his house. He's anti people and hates everyone". Sounds ridiculous, right?
I know he is not anti immigration just like he wanted to ban all muslims before becoming the president.

He is selective with what ever he does, he also tells lies, not that previous president didn't, Trump is just makes it so obvious, lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, Barack Hussien Obama copped heat....

PS where was the tantrum? All I saw was an orange **** treating the media ***** the same way they treat him.
Yep. Exactly my point. Yes he copped heat and the reporter was being very unprofessional but where was the tantrum?
Where he starts his bullshit with "fake news", that's his go to line when he doesnt want to answer questions or doesnt like being questioned. And that quite frankly is an insult not to the press but to the american people. It should always be the job of media agencies to hold the presidents office (or in our case the prime ministers office) accountable for the shady things they may say or action. It's what keeps democracy honest.

As far as real media agencies printing actual incorrect stories, they are very quickly held to account by other news agencies as it gives them a chance to one up a competitor in a competitive environment. and theres no way that every single news story is going to be 100% accurate. That's the nature of the beast of being able to print stories immediately in todays 24 x7 news cycle.

And I say real media agencies not the shit like fox news who have made up bullshit nearly every story they release.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope he got fairly hammered. Theres technicalities with the Senate results and the GOP are worried about the election in 2020.

In quite a few safe red states that Democrats have got no where near competing in past decades, they narrowed the GOPs lead to an insignificant amount (in some cases nearing the levels of the being able to demand a re count)

When you look at the different factors in play Republicans are worried with where they stand

1. Voter suppression
2. Gerry meandering
3. Safe red seats having their margins drastically reduced
4. Traditionally Republican voters always turn out for elections whereas Democrats don't however in this case there was a larger Democrat voter turnout
5. Presidential election years always get a bigger voter turn out than mid terms and the next one in 2020 is when a lot of Republicans senate seats are up for election (only a third of senate seats at a time are up for elections)

So contrary to what trump may say, the results aren't looking good for them

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where he starts his bullshit with "fake news", that's his go to line when he doesnt want to answer questions or doesnt like being questioned. And that quite frankly is an insult not to the press but to the american people. It should always be the job of media agencies to hold the presidents office (or in our case the prime ministers office) accountable for the shady things they may say or action. It's what keeps democracy honest.

As far as real media agencies printing actual incorrect stories, they are very quickly held to account by other news agencies as it gives them a chance to one up a competitor in a competitive environment. and theres no way that every single news story is going to be 100% accurate. That's the nature of the beast of being able to print stories immediately in todays 24 x7 news cycle.

And I say real media agencies not the shit like fox news who have made up bullshit nearly every story they release.
Calling the media out on fake news isn't a tantrum, he is stating the obvious.

ALL media is fake news, they have agendas to follow. You hate the Fox because you're a lefty, that's why you are so upset he put CNN in its place.

You would agree with him if he ripped into Fox.

I hate them all because it's obvious they are all bullshit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope he got fairly hammered. Theres technicalities with the Senate results and the GOP are worried about the election in 2020.

In quite a few safe red states that Democrats have got no where near competing in past decades, they narrowed the GOPs lead to an insignificant amount (in some cases nearing the levels of the being able to demand a re count)

When you look at the different factors in play Republicans are worried with where they stand

1. Voter suppression
2. Gerry meandering
3. Safe red seats having their margins drastically reduced
4. Traditionally Republican voters always turn out for elections whereas Democrats don't however in this case there was a larger Democrat voter turnout
5. Presidential election years always get a bigger voter turn out than mid terms and the next one in 2020 is when a lot of Republicans senate seats are up for election (only a third of senate seats at a time are up for elections)

So contrary to what trump may say, the results aren't looking good for them
Bro, you're telling me stuff like I care about him or America, I just love how ***** are having hissy fits and crying over him.

He lost lost less seats compared to the 2 previous fuckwits and gained more seats in the Senate.

And even when they tried to rort votes in Florida and California, he still didn't lose as much seats as Osama and Bush.

But don't worry, your high priestess is considering losing a 3rd time next election.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People got a lot to learn if you think this is how you put down people..sheesh..regardless of your political persuasion..:fearscream:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People got a lot to learn if you think this is how you put down people..sheesh..regardless of your political persuasion..:fearscream:
You're dead right the only thing you need to put people down is a little squeeze

images-54.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was more of a case of a taste of their own medicine.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Calling the media out on fake news isn't a tantrum, he is stating the obvious.

ALL media is fake news, they have agendas to follow. You hate the Fox because you're a lefty, that's why you are so upset he put CNN in its place.

You would agree with him if he ripped into Fox.

I hate them all because it's obvious they are all bullshit.
You're completely incorrect about my position.

When they quote EXACTLY what came out of trump's mouth and he claims he never said it and goes on a tantrum about fake news compared to fox going on a crusade for a Kenyan birth certificate, I would think shows quite a difference in news agencies and differences in presidents what they put up with and how they handle it.

I have a clear problem with legitimate questions being asked and leaders not answering those questions. As an australian example Emma alebricis article on the libs and their trickle down economic policy resulting in the libs pursuing personal attacks and not answering the concerns with trickle down economics.

So no its not because CNN are "lefty". Its because when trump is asked the hard questions he calls out fake news, the coward only appears on media organizations that are friendly to him.

Hes a complete buffoon, coward shit stain

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're completely incorrect about my position.

When they quote EXACTLY what came out of trump's mouth and he claims he never said it and goes on a tantrum about fake news compared to fox going on a crusade for a Kenyan birth certificate, I would think shows quite a difference in news agencies and differences in presidents what they put up with and how they handle it.

I have a clear problem with legitimate questions being asked and leaders not answering those questions. As an australian example Emma alebricis article on the libs and their trickle down economic policy resulting in the libs pursuing personal attacks and not answering the concerns with trickle down economics.

So no its not because CNN are "lefty". Its because when trump is asked the hard questions he calls out fake news, the coward only appears on media organizations that are friendly to him.

Hes a complete buffoon, coward shit stain
Yes, the media are a bunch of coward shit stain buffoons. As is the angry orange.

He answered the questions that CNN piece of shit has asked already.

Difference in news agencies? Ones left and ones right and they all agenda driven scum *****.

PS you have a habit of avoiding questions in our previous battles too. I usually have to ask 3 or 4 times before you answer.

Pot calling the kettle black.

And again, where is the tantrum? 3rd time I've asked now. You should know what tantrums are being a lefty, you know the autistic screaming, calling people who aren't left Nazi's, shit like that.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At the end of the day, he is just another puppet being controlled by the deep state.

If he were full legit, he would of been offed a long time ago.