How to shut people down

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not pro-Trump in any way but I can't see how anyone can see Trump as the bad guy here. He was asked a question then he answered it. The reporter kept asking questions and he told the reporter that he wasn't going to answer his question any more and would answer another person's question. He was pretty calm about it and after repeatedly telling the reporter that he wanted to give the other reporters a chance to ask questions, the reporter kept demanding answers.

That's just poor professionalism by the reporter and it's a little ridiculous that people are trying to make the reporter look like a hero.

Admittedly it's only extreme left wing sites that no one takes seriously like Vice, Buzfeed and Gizmodo.
Definitely. That Acosta is like a child that keeps asking "but why?!" regardless of what answer you give. Not even my 6 year old nephew whines as much as him.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And Vox and the verge. But people take them seriously lol
Yes "people" are idiots and will believe anything so long as it's against the person they don't like regardless of who the source is/isn't.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not pro-Trump in any way but I can't see how anyone can see Trump as the bad guy here. He was asked a question then he answered it. The reporter kept asking questions and he told the reporter that he wasn't going to answer his question any more and would answer another person's question. He was pretty calm about it and after repeatedly telling the reporter that he wanted to give the other reporters a chance to ask questions, the reporter kept demanding answers.

That's just poor professionalism by the reporter and it's a little ridiculous that people are trying to make the reporter look like a hero.

Admittedly it's only extreme left wing sites that no one takes seriously like Vice, Buzfeed and Gizmodo.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/7/trump-vs-cnns-jim-acosta/

Same line of questioning and trump continually avoided answering the question

Saying that's your opinion and mine is mine is not answering the question. If it's an invasion tell us so why

Yes the russia question was an additional question.

However this tool blasts out lies and the press play to his tune in not asking the wrong questions. Finally someone gave him a bit of blowback, all presidents have copped heat, and he has a tantrum. Hes always done it. It's not the first time hes thrown a tantrum

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/7/trump-vs-cnns-jim-acosta/

Same line of questioning and trump continually avoided answering the question

Saying that's your opinion and mine is mine is not answering the question. If it's an invasion tell us so why

Yes the russia question was an additional question.

However this tool blasts out lies and the press play to his tune in not asking the wrong questions. Finally someone gave him a bit of blowback, all presidents have copped heat, and he has a tantrum. Hes always done it. It's not the first time hes thrown a tantrum
Yeah, Barack Hussien Obama copped heat....

PS where was the tantrum? All I saw was an orange **** treating the media ***** the same way they treat him.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you actually not reporting fake news? Npc glitching?
On a serious note, do you agree if Acosta soy boy was a conservative and moved the female away the msm would have made it a huge deal with all sorts of sexism claims?
I personally didn’t see an issue with it as I’d do the exact same thing, however the left and Acosta make themselves hypocrites coz they always talk about utter respect for whamen and to never touch them in any circumstances. Hence White House banning him with their own toxic logic.
Nah. A similar thing happened to Gillard and only a few small extreme left wing sites reported it as sexism.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

PS where was the tantrum? All I saw was an orange **** treating the media ***** the same way they treat him.
Do people honestly believe Obama was treated just as badly as trump? Hollywood was completely against Obama? Cnn? MSNBC? Etc. load of shit lol. I know it’s a load of shit coz I was a mad cuck back in the day listening to msm at how great Obama is and the only channel that hates on Obama was Fox News which I hated at that time coz every other outlet was with Obama and against Fox News lol. But whatever they can believe what they want it doesn’t chnage the facts though :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. They're complete crap extreme left sites. They're the left version of Breitbart
Is breitbart even as bad as people suggest though? I mean they dropped milo for his comments about gay pedos.
I agree it’s not for everyone but I don’t see them doing exactly what the left are doing maybe coz the left is all msm these days so they like have no competing chance

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes "people" are idiots and will believe anything so long as it's against the person they don't like regardless of who the source is/isn't.
It’s actually ridiculous that leftist activists have some how become “credible” journalists lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yep. Exactly my point. Yes he copped heat and the reporter was being very unprofessional but where was the tantrum?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is breitbart even as bad as people suggest though? I mean they dropped milo for his comments about gay pedos.
I agree it’s not for everyone but I don’t see them doing exactly what the left are doing maybe coz the left is all msm these days so they like have no competing chance
Yeah. They're as bad as Vice and all the others. Just on the conservative side. Hence why they dropped Milo for making some very anti-conservative comments.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s actually ridiculous that leftist activists have some how become “credible” journalists lol
Regardless of who the journalist, or as I call them "propagandist", works for they're all *****. There isn't a single propagandist in any form of media in any country I trust or respect.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. They're as bad as Vice and all the others. Just on the conservative side. Hence why they dropped Milo for making some very anti-conservative comments.
Lol but you can’t say you wouldn’t drop him after those remarks either can you?
I still don’t get how he can call himself a Catholic.

Also notice how he has died out a bit? He was more about entertainment rather than facts like his counter part in Shapiro.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regardless of who the journalist, or as I call them "propagandist", works for they're all *****. There isn't a single propagandist in any form of media in any country I trust or respect.
Gotta agree with you there. Too much soy milk consumption bro.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta agree with you there. Too much soy milk consumption bro.
But that's the difference. Some people will watch/listen/read something and take it as Gospel, oops, I mean the word of Stephen Hawkings, as long as it fits their agenda.

We, as Bulldogs supporters, have seen first hand how the media works yet people will still believe ANYTHING, regardless of how absurd and made up it sounds, so long as it's against someone they don't like.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Media tells lies, people believe in them
Trump tells lies , every one questions him.

I love how he kept telling everyone that he has won the mid term elections. lol

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to USA.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Media tells lies, people believe in them
Trump tells lies , every one questions him.

I love how he kept telling everyone that he has won the mid term elections. lol

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to USA.
Correct. Trump has a healthy ego but who gives a fuck. If a winger for Canterbury has a healthy ego and scores 3 trys per game, I'd offer him my ass.

People are so delicate and hypersensitive that they can't handle big boy words and crumble into a billion pieces. He wants to stop literally thousands of illegal immigrants crossing the border and he is the one that's the bad guy in all of this. Amazing. And if Trump is the Satan he's made out to be in those countries people are coming from, illegally, why do they want to live in his America? I guess someone has to vote demoncrat...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Correct. Trump has a healthy ego but who gives a fuck. If a winger for Canterbury has a healthy ego and scores 3 trys per game, I'd offer him my ass.

People are so delicate and hypersensitive that they can't handle big boy words and crumble into a billion pieces. He wants to stop literally thousands of illegal immigrants crossing the border and he is the one that's the bad guy in all of this. Amazing. And if Trump is the Satan he's made out to be in those countries people are coming from, illegally, why do they want to live in his America? I guess someone has to vote demoncrat...

true but Trump does need those illegal immigrants who work on peanuts to make the American economy tick.

yes getting illegals out would create local jobs but are they really willing to work on peanuts what these illegals were working on? don't think so.