How to fix our Attack?

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s no easy solution. Just need to keep persisting and give players every opportunity to gel.
There’s no easy solution until you get a good coach. We’ll see. I hope I get egg on my face.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Solution is Brandon wakeham and Burton to control the attack on each side. Duffty needs to float around in attack. Possibly Cook on the bench. I think Wakeham will shine against the storm. The Dogs have a massive chance to beat the storm, if they can nail there attack and complete at 90%, they will have a strong chance. I feel like its a personal game for JAC, he will fire the team up. Matt Burton long kicking game can put storm under pressure.
Storm have the coach and superstars, the bulldogs have the team spirit and compete to the full 80min.
DOGS BY 6

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously get the flanks to stand deeper so we can get the ball to them.
Forwards dont have to submit to tackles, try and fend more, maybe some second phase to Dufty or JMK for some zipping.
Concentrate in the final ten when the defense is tired, move the ball around a bit.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Solution is Brandon wakeham and Burton to control the attack on each side. Duffty needs to float around in attack. Possibly Cook on the bench. I think Wakeham will shine against the storm. The Dogs have a massive chance to beat the storm, if they can nail there attack and complete at 90%, they will have a strong chance. I feel like its a personal game for JAC, he will fire the team up. Matt Burton long kicking game can put storm under pressure.
Storm have the coach and superstars, the bulldogs have the team spirit and compete to the full 80min.
DOGS BY 6
Haha now that is confidence