How is Cody Walker not playing origin 3?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, looks good in Souths structure. Which is basically just sweep plays and score in corner. Allan looked like a world beater in that structure last year too, now look at him

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
It’s because luai and Cleary play together in the best team.
Laui and coby are similar but they play together and know their stuff.
Coby also goes aboriginal nuts with the anthem and stuff
Luai’s out of origin 3.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor old Cody was never going to replace the best player in the NRL……Jack Wighton .... the 2020 Dally M winner!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah, looks good in Souths structure. Which is basically just sweep plays and score in corner. Allan looked like a world beater in that structure last year too, now look at him
Allan is playing in the most inexperienced teams in the comp, Walker would be playing with the best lot of outside backs in origin history. Walker would tear Qld to shreds under the current rules.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can't step up from club ball, Walker is another Mitchell Pearce.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They could have picked Lewis and Holdworth - it doesn’t fucking matter who is in the halves.

Our back 5 are unstoppable. As long as turbo and Mitchell are in the team, it’s game over QLD.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't rate moses at all and the only thing that will save him is the strike power he has around him, he couldnt even lead his team past a panthers team without Cleary. Walker is a grub of grubs but a much better option then Moses imo

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bump.

NSW halves were absolutely diabolical in that half. If Walker and Reynolds were playing we’d be up by 2 concerted tries at least.

To those who rubbished my three, I was right and you were wrong. Just like I’m right about Adam Elliott, Corey Allan and JMK.

You sll need to listen to me more.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't rate moses at all and the only thing that will save him is the strike power he has around him, he couldnt even lead his team past a panthers team without Cleary. Walker is a grub of grubs but a much better option then Moses imo
Wighton shouldn’t be playing either. He has been awful all year and he’s been awful tonight.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Within bombed a bunch of tries and Moses went MIA. But Sutton should be arrested.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Aye, all I know is you may or may not have rubbished the potato and he managed to bag himself a try.
Meh, so what. Didn’t get the job done. With competent takers, we win tonight. His kicking game in the first half alone should see him never wear a blue jumper again.