Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I heard the same story but I was also told that Iblis was an angel who worshipped God for millions of year before becoming disobidient on not bowing infront of Adam. Angels are light so I guess when he was banished he was not of light any more.

One more thing, Iblis is so knowledgable cos he worshipped God millions of years. He knows more about God then all Scholars of Islam, Christianity, Judaism out together... so when someone argues about the existance of God he puts questions/doubts in peoples minds and they just can not accept existance of God.

How can you argue with a Doctor about a topic on which he has researched for millions of years.
See we say the devil is the fallen angel Lucifer who basically got jealous of God.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
See we say the devil is the fallen angel Lucifer who basically got jealous of God.
Yeah, to us he is a Jinn that was banished for disobeying God and told him that he would test his creations and God said go but don't touch my chosen ones so they never sinned.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, he will be of the people of the Prophet which most assume an Arab :p
bro arabs make on only 20% of muslim population.. may be not even that.

blood lines of prophet go all the way to Iran, Pakistan and even Indonesia.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jealous of God??!! Why would he be jealous of his own creator??

your Lucifer sounds more dumber than our Iblis...ha ha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jealous of God??!! Why would he be jealous of his own creator??

your Lucifer sounds more dumber than our Iblis...ha ha
Man in true Assassin/DF form, the devil is a stupid mothfuker lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate is convinced Jinn **** with him and his cousins in Indo. Basically the story goes they were in the car driving ubund basically a two hour drive and they pulled over for his cousin to take a piss he went to do his business on a tree and came back to the car they drove for 45 minutes and then they received a call it was his cousin say we're the **** are you.

Then who they thought was their cousin in the car wasn't there. They were told the next day Jinn make their home in trees and if your disrespectful to their home they will **** with you

thats what I said earlier as well... Jinns live far away from men in forest/jungles/ trees etc, but if the house is empty for too long they can occupy that too in sburbs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
thats what I said earlier as well... Jinns live far away from men in forest/jungles/ trees etc, but if the house is empty for too long they can occupy that too in sburbs.
FMD I just said our block backs onto a national park lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's now 740am so I can tell my horror story without shittin myself. I had a sleepover at a friends house and just switched off the lights and there above me I saw this 'caped' black thing flying near the ceiling. My friend just went 'oh no not again' and just put his head under the blankets. Me , well I just went to sleep .. We never spoke about it the next day which was weird ..but we were about 12 at the time so I was thinking I may have been dreaming but years later I had to ask and he just went silent but nodded that it was true.
There were other occurrences as well in that house one night the whole family was woken up by a loud comotion in the lounge room. Sounded like The Venetian blinds were going up and down by themselves the dad gets up with his rifle but there was nothing there.
My Mate asked his dad what it was and he said don't worry it was just some rats !!
Years later after a night out we went back to this friends place for a coffee around 3am and as soon as we walked in we hear this 'voice' telling us to' get out' it sounded so evil like a rattling heavy breathing voice . We got the fuk out and smoked on the balcony till 5am my other mate who reckoned we were hearing things went to make coffees..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've got no stories to tell, and I'd like to keep it that way thanks! lol

All I know is if a voice in a house tells me to get out, I'm getting the **** out and never coming back.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's now 740am so i can tell my horror story without shittin myself. I had a sleepover at a friends house and just switched off the lights and there above me I saw this 'caped' black thing flying near the ceiling. My friend just went 'oh no not again' and just put his head under the blankets. Me , well I just went to sleep .. We never spoke about it the next day which was weird ..but we were about 12 at the time so I was thinking I may have been dreaming but years later I had to ask and he just went silent but nodded that it was true.
There were other occurrences as well in that house one night the whole family was woken up by a loud comotion in the lounge room. Sounded like The Venetian blinds were going up and down by themselves the dad gets up with his rifle but there was nothing there.
My Mate asked his dad what it was and he said don't worry it was just some rats !!
Years later after a night out we went back to this friends place for a coffee around 3am and as soon as we walked in we hear this 'voice' telling us to' get out' it sounded so evil like a rattling heavy breathing voice . We got the fuk out and smoked on the balcony till 5am my other mate who reckoned we were hearing things went to make coffees..
Glad u didnt tell us this last night...this Is a scary one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have woken up a few times to my dog standing over me growling towards the end of my bed, i usually feel extra pressure at the end of my bed while he does this. Once the pressure is gone he usually walks around my bed a few times and goes back to sleep. My dog also wont sleep in anyone elses room at night except my room.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have woken up a few times to my dog standing over me growling towards the end of my bed, i usually feel extra pressure at the end of my bed while he does this. Once the pressure is gone he usually walks around my bed a few times and goes back to sleep. My dog also wont sleep in anyone elses room at night except my room.
LOL...is a ghost trying to seduce you in your sleep?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LOL...is a ghost trying to seduce you in your sleep?
Hopefully its not a dude, not that there is anything wrong with that, i just dont bat for that club :grinning: This reminds me of when i was in school, and me and my mates convinced this weird kid that there was a spirit of a former brother that raped the boys years ago in the old work shop. So we then told him that evey time you yawned the brother would stick his dick in your mouth. Anyway he believed us and told his parents then they snitched to the school and i got farked over :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully its not a dude, not that there is anything wrong with that, i just dont bat for that club :grinning: This reminds me of when i was in school, and me and my mates convinced this weird kid that there was a spirit of a former brother that raped the boys years ago in the old work shop. So we then told him that evey time you yawned the brother would stick his dick in your mouth. Anyway he believed us and told his parents then they snitched to the school and i got farked over :grinning:
That may be possibly one of the funniest things I've heard in my life.im fukking crying with laughter. How the fukk did you keep a straight face when saying that. Lol

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I worked with a bloke who spent some time in the outback who had contact with a "ginn" and all he got was crabs.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A question to my Muslim bros on here, me being Christian I dont really know much about jinns but is it true there is a drink you prepare for jinns to make contact or is that just someone talking shit?
Offer it a Gin?

I did a ghost tour a few months ago at the old quarantine station at north head (Q Station) it was pretty cool. They take you around the place at night and they explain the history of each area like the hospital, morgue, shower block, cottages and other areas. The guide talks about ghosts that are in each area.

I had a cupboard door slowly open in front of me while I was holding the emf meter which was going off its chops in the gravediggers cottage. I also couldn't walk into one of the rooms there. My body just wouldn't do it. I also saw something move across the screen of my phone when I went to take a pic in the morgue. If you're into paranormal stuff it's a pretty cool tour and very interesting even for the history of the place. A few people saw stuff and one lady lost her shit in the shower block which is probably the scariest part of the place. You are in the dark walking through the aisles of showers and it's pretty freaky in there. Each cubicle you walk past you are expecting to see a ghost. There are stacks of sightings in there apparently.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Offer it a Gin?

I did a ghost tour a few months ago at the old quarantine station at north head (Q Station) it was pretty cool. They take you around the place at night and they explain the history of each area like the hospital, morgue, shower block, cottages and other areas. The guide talks about ghosts that are in each area.

I had a cupboard door slowly open in front of me while I was holding the emf meter which was going off its chops in the gravediggers cottage. I also couldn't walk into one of the rooms there. My body just wouldn't do it. I also saw something move across the screen of my phone when I went to take a pic in the morgue. If you're into paranormal stuff it's a pretty cool tour and very interesting even for the history of the place. A few people saw stuff and one lady lost her shit in the shower block which is probably the scariest part of the place. You are in the dark walking through the aisles of showers and it's pretty freaky in there. Each cubicle you walk past you are expecting to see a ghost. There are stacks of sightings in there apparently.
I stayed the night there once at a work conference, the old deserted buildings were a bit creepy all the old beds and shit, didn't see any strange stuff.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
The guys who wake up and see shit (not to say your bullshitting or anything), you could be lucid dreaming. A friend of mine woke up middle of the night all he could see was the devil in the corner of his room staring at him and smiling. He started screaming and closed his eyes because he didn't want to look and then when he opened his eyes, the devil was gone and his mum ran into his room and was like wtf is going on. I told him he was lucid dreaming but he's convinced to this day that he saw the devil.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That may be possibly one of the funniest things I've heard in my life.im fukking crying with laughter. How the fukk did you keep a straight face when saying that. Lol
I spent most my time being a dick and no time doing work, so i got really good at being a dick ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.