Horror Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A question to my Muslim bros on here, me being Christian I dont really know much about jinns but is it true there is a drink you prepare for jinns to make contact or is that just someone talking shit?
Not to make contact with jinns, but quranic verses are recited on water and then the water becomes holy and sick person drinks It to cure from jinns or diseases.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok sweet, thanks for the info bro.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting thread discussion; never heard of Jinns before.
The movie "Jinn" is already out . All 3 faiths of Abraham combined in the movie to fight the Jinn!

[video=youtube;0bXFnUl7XhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bXFnUl7XhM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Back to the horror stories, our block backs on to a national park and when I go outside for a smoke about 2-3am I could swear I hear some evil sounding chanting going on.

Plus once I was helping out my wifes cousin in his chicken shop, I was taking stock back into the cool room which is always freezing, I had my back to the door placing stuff on the shelf, all of a sudden it instantly got even colder, I turned around and in the corner of my eye I saw a shadow person fly past me.

I don't scare easy but I just made the sign of the cross and got the f*** out of there lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back to the horror stories, our block backs on to a national park and when I go outside for a smoke about 2-3am I could swear I hear some evil sounding chanting going on.

Plus once I was helping out my wifes cousin in his chicken shop, I was taking stock back into the cool room which is always freezing, I had my back to the door placing stuff on the shelf, all of a sudden it instantly got even colder, I turned around and in the corner of my eye I saw a shadow person fly past me.

I don't scare easy but I just made the sign of the cross and got the f*** out of there lol
Did u or someone elss went back into that cold room again? If u did had any other experiences?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did u or someone elss went back into that cold room again? If u did had any other experiences?
Well there was about 5 of us there and when I told them what happened, instead of laughing at me they just left everything and left too.

A Priest came the next morning and blessed the place. He sold it about 2 months after lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The movie "Jinn" is already out . All 3 faiths of Abraham combined in the movie to fight the Jinn!

[video=youtube;0bXFnUl7XhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bXFnUl7XhM[/video]
That how it should be instead of fighting between themselves.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol...iblis is a fallen angel.
Angels dont reproduce.
Jinns are similar to humans....Invisible to us when they want. Jinns live away from human population like wilderness etc, even empty houses.
My bad I misunderstood/misinterpreted information, Iblis was a Jinn wasn't he though as he was created from smokeless fire?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting thread discussion; never heard of Jinns before.
They are spirits in religions and old Arabic culture capable of evil and what not. You might know them as Genies from cartoons lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought you call the devil the djall?

Funny fact: the word in Assyrian for liar is djalla.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Shaytan or Iblis is known as the devil to us, Dajall is the Anti-Christ

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Dajjal is the antichrist, the false messiah our good friends are waiting for.

He will come with all his miraculous powers and rule the world.

The real messiah will put an end to him when he returns.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My bad I misunderstood/misinterpreted information, Iblis was a Jinn wasn't he though as he was created from smokeless fire?
I am now confused as well.

Iblis is definitely the fallen angel (Devil), so if he is an angel then he is made of light not fire.

Jinns are made from fire... I guess evil jinns are his subordinates (Shayateen)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dajjal is the antichrist, the false messiah our good friends are waiting for.

He will come with all his miraculous powers and rule the world.

The real messiah will put an end to him when he returns.
Thats right, my mistake.

Isn't Jesus and the 12th Imam supposed to fight side by side against the Antichrist?

Btw, whoever makes Israel and Palestine sign a peace treat is the antichrist. He will be a short man with damage to one eye and perform "miricles" and be loved by nearly everyone.

LOL @ people claiming evil pricks as the antichrist IE Bush, Obama, the pope and so on.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am now confused as well.

Iblis is definitely the fallen angel (Devil), so if he is an angel then he is made of light not fire.

Jinns are made from fire... I guess evil jinns are his subordinates (Shayateen)
It says Iblis was made from smokeless fire and when God called the Angels and Jinn to bow down to Adam, Iblis refused because he said fire is better than clay and God banished him to become Shaytan.

It also says I think that Jinn who follow and work for Iblis they refer to him as father/offspring or something.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats right, my mistake.

Isn't Jesus and the 12th Imam supposed to fight side by side against the Antichrist?

Btw, whoever makes Israel and Palestine sign a peace treat is the antichrist. He will be a short man with damage to one eye and perform "miricles" and be loved by nearly everyone.

LOL @ people claiming evil pricks as the antichrist IE Bush, Obama, the pope and so on.

Imam Mehdi will form and lead the army against Dajjal , Isa (Jesus) will kill the Dajjal at the end.

He will come with super powers, will have control over rain and other weather changes, he will even give life to death. He will make his own paradise where people who will follow him will live and he will make his hell, where people who go against him will be sent there. Our friends will claim him to be the messiah and tell every one that here is the one we have been waiting all this time and you called Jesus the messiah.

Before the real Dajjal there will be a number of smaller Dajjals (Bush, Saddam, Hitler, Sharon etc) who will cause havoc in this world.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats right, my mistake.

Yup, the 12 Imam will be an Arab with family ties to our Prophet I believe. The short man will only have one eye like a grape to believers while seeming normal to others I think.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It says Iblis was made from smokeless fire and when God called the Angels and Jinn to bow down to Adam, Iblis refused because he said fire is better than clay and God banished him to become Shaytan.

It also says I think that Jinn who follow and work for Iblis they refer to him as father/offspring or something.
I heard the same story but I was also told that Iblis was an angel who worshipped God for millions of year before becoming disobidient on not bowing infront of Adam. Angels are light so I guess when he was banished he was not of light any more.

One more thing, Iblis is so knowledgable cos he worshipped God millions of years. He knows more about God then all Scholars of Islam, Christianity, Judaism out together... so when someone argues about the existance of God he puts questions/doubts in peoples minds and they just can not accept existance of God.

How can you argue with a Doctor about a topic on which he has researched for millions of years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yup, the 12 Imam will be an Arab with family ties to our Prophet I believe. The short man will only have one eye like a grape to believers while seeming normal to others I think.
So really, the Muslim and Christian characteristics of the anticrist/djall are basically the same, or at least similar.

My personal theory is that the antichrist is a short man, damaged one eye, a charismatic leader, possibly the UN or the European Union. He will be loved but never claim to be the son of God, he will perform "miracles" by curing cancer and blindness. He will be assassinated (hehe) and come back to life after 3 days.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
now that no one knows :grinning:

He could be an Indian mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.