Horror Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Parents sent me and my younger siblings to the movies unaccompanied, we came home ealry and walked on them doing the dirty*! was the most funniest sh8t ive seen - we all asked for $$$ and they paid up and we went to timezone for the rest of the day!
Funniest shit? I'd be scarred for life after witnessing that lol

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funniest shit? I'd be scarred for life after witnessing that lol
haha no we didnt see anything cause the bedroom door was locked for the first time ever but the conversation came up when my older sister visited a few years back and i find it funny cause at the time I had no idea what the hell was happening I was brainwashed on WCW and cartoons that I wasnt exposed to the birds and the bees from television unlike nowdays. It didnt click until i realised what was going on and I laugh when i think back cause I shouldve asked for a bike because I know i would've got it 100%

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
haha no we didnt see anything cause the bedroom door was locked for the first time ever but the conversation came up when my older sister visited a few years back and i find it funny cause at the time I had no idea what the hell was happening I was brainwashed on WCW and cartoons that I wasnt exposed to the birds and the bees from television unlike nowdays. It didnt click until i realised what was going on and I laugh when i think back cause I shouldve asked for a bike because I know i would've got it 100%
My friends 5 year old caught his mom and dad doing cowgirl. On Inquiring about why both are doing, my friend said that that daddy has got a stomach pain and mom is trying to massage it.....kid was happy with the explanation.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
my friends 5 year old caught his mom and dad doing cowgirl. On inquiring about why both are doing, my friend said that that daddy has got a stomach pain and mom is trying to massage it.....kid was happy with the explanation.
lmaooooooooo

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
SO I JUST REMEMBERED to post the dream I had last night..

I was in bed and there was a statue of Mary on my desk.. Her eyes were alive and she kept staring at me. I could feel the presence of evil and I yelled out for my father to get rid of it. Dad came and took the statue away.. end of dream.

It was ugly :/

Status
Not open for further replies.