Hopefully it is just the off season but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I've never heard of a Muslim saying drinking is allowed in the quaran, I have heard them say "I don't care though I'm still gonna drink" lol
I think people just like to change shit to suit their agendas and what they think is right.

trust me , you only know about terrorist using quran to justify their cause cos media only shows them.

I can introduce to this mob in sydney , who dont believe in halal slaughter of an animal as quran doesnt mention how to kill the animal , it only mentions pig as forbidden and every thing else is ok to eat. They dont believe in prophets per say as they believe the stories of of prophets mentioned in quran as the stories of men who were Godly and successful, nothing more, the believe bible, quran and torah are one book, they have their own version of how to pray to God, unlike how the rest of 1.6 billion muslim pray and alot of other twisted interpretation and they all prove it from quran.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
trust me , you only know about terrorist using quran to justify their cause cos media only shows them.

I can introduce to this mob in sydney , who dont believe in halal slaughter of an animal as quran doesnt mention how to kill the animal , it only mentions pig as forbidden and every thing else is ok to eat. They dont believe in prophets per say as they believe the stories of of prophets mentioned in quran as the stories of men who were Godly and successful, nothing more, the believe bible, quran and torah are one book, they have their own version of how to pray to God, unlike how the rest of 1.6 billion muslim pray and alot of other twisted interpretation and they all prove it from quran.
Lol I don't get some people bro lol. You Sunnis must have a hard time bro because like you say there's many interpretations of Sunnis like it's not all the same is it?
Like me being Catholic all Catholic groups have the same interpretations and fall under the pope. Howeverrrrr when we talking about Protestant groups that's when it's like Sunni I guess, one Protestant church on one side of the road will teach gay sex is fine on the other side it's you're condemned to hell lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I don't get some people bro lol. You Sunnis must have a hard time bro because like you say there's many interpretations of Sunnis like it's not all the same is it?
Like me being Catholic all Catholic groups have the same interpretations and fall under the pope. Howeverrrrr when we talking about Protestant groups that's when it's like Sunni I guess, one Protestant church on one side of the road will teach gay sex is fine on the other side it's you're condemned to hell lol.

there are number of sects in sunnis and also in shias.

then there are sub sects

then there are ahmadis, you can google that in spare time

then there are yazidis who believe jesus was god reincarnate and also ali and so was iblis.

lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lolll what the fukkkkkk. Look how he manipulated the story of sodom and Gomorrah to justify what he's doing. God strictly fkn forbids a man lying with another man!
I can't get over this lol and he used the same line as the Christian pastor "born this way" the Christian went a step further calling it a "gift"
so 2 men can fuck doggy style and pass the loop hole ?

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Must say of all the threads that get hijacked, this one had it coming... Footy isn't everything, and this is a wonderful platform for personage's with a common interest to debate/discuss... well; anything they damn well please... Thankyou for your feedback...
Rock on Komrades... \m/...

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For ***** who aren't religious talk a heap of religion lol

It's offseason and the lounge, and I really doubt anyone is hanging for our season to start.

Plus I'm not on like I usually am so you probably miss me lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will call it now.

Worst thread ever.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Must say of all the threads that get hijacked, this one had it coming... Footy isn't everything, and this is a wonderful platform for personage's with a common interest to debate/discuss... well; anything they damn well please... Thankyou for your feedback...
Rock on Komrades... \m/...
Exactly! Football is the common interest we all share but nobody is that one dimensional .
Plus who isn't addicted to cyber networking these days?
I guess TK is like the prostitute of the big bad social internet industry out there.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The last two pages justified my point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.