Hopefully it is just the off season but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here's one for Croydon dog to and others to have a sook over lol and cry out intolerant bigoted Christian/s

Thought this might spice up this thread a bit seems pretty gay and boring here

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's one for Croydon dog to and others to have a sook over lol and cry out intolerant bigoted Christian/s

"Christian Pastor destroys gay Pastor" sounds super gay

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

He destroys nothing

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're out of your depth unless using the word 'masturbation'
That word has always disturbed me. Masturbation. You know I never knew what that was until year 8 at a "catholic" school lol sex ed.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That word has always disturbed me. Masturbation. You know I never knew what that was until year 8 at a "catholic" school lol sex ed.
Did they tell you you're hands would fall off?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hey @Zee does Islam have some sheikhs that are gay and endorse gay sex while proclaiming the Quran allows it lol? Like this douche?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey @Zee does Islam have some sheikhs that are gay and endorse gay sex while proclaiming the Quran allows it lol? Like this douche?

he is proud gay muslim sheikh and prove it from Quran and also bible that homosexuality was never condemned in either of the books.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he is proud gay muslim sheikh and prove it from Quran and also bible that homosexuality was never condemned in either of the books.

Lolll what the fukkkkkk. Look how he manipulated the story of sodom and Gomorrah to justify what he's doing. God strictly fkn forbids a man lying with another man!
I can't get over this lol and he used the same line as the Christian pastor "born this way" the Christian went a step further calling it a "gift"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lolll what the fukkkkkk. Look how he manipulated the story of sodom and Gomorrah to justify what he's doing. God strictly fkn forbids a man lying with another man!

well this is how ISIS can manipulate people for their cause using the same holy book i read. lol

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't get over this lol and he used the same line as the Christian pastor "born this way" the Christian went a step further calling it a "gift"
Just let it go. We are talking about consenting adults. Why do you care so much?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well this is how ISIS can manipulate people for their cause using the same holy book i read. lol
That is true I just don't get how they've managed to manipulate the bible and quaran to say gay sex was allowed lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just let it go. We are talking about consenting adults. Why do you care so much?
Lol I really only posted this vid to get on the nerves of people here lol coz it looked like a pc hangout.
But this particular video he's saying Christianity accepts gay sex lol I found it funny and he's comparing race to sexual orientation was a really cool manipulation

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is true I just don't get how they've managed to manipulate the bible and quaran to say gay sex was allowed lol

yeah that is why we are always told to read quran with the context, not the literal translation and extract meaning out of it with what one thinks.

It goes back to the popular opinion of majority of the islamic scholars.

i know few muslim who drink alcohol and prove it from quran that it is ok to drink as long as you dont get drunk. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah that is why we are always told to read quran with the context, not the literal translation and extract meaning out of it with what one thinks.

It goes back to the popular opinion of majority of the islamic scholars.

i know few muslim who drink alcohol and prove it from quran that it is ok to drink as long as you dont get drunk. lol
Lol I've never heard of a Muslim saying drinking is allowed in the quaran, I have heard them say "I don't care though I'm still gonna drink" lol
I think people just like to change shit to suit their agendas and what they think is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.