Opinion Hooker

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our attack starts in the hooking role jmk makes the selection and his inability to 80%of the time hit the forwards one out is our problem halfs don’t dominate hence why there being turfed nect year

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yep, take Glanville or an old head who knows how to bring the piggys on the ball. Use jmk as a running 9 after 30min. Wait for the next change to grab a big name.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Api should of been our 9, Jmk will still have 2021 to show what he can do in a decent team/attack.!!

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a new number 9, this shit aint funny anymore.....
If we can’t jag B Smith, Barrett will invest heavily in Katoa this pre season. He was a stand out NYC & NSW Cup until ‘18 season. Needs to refind that form....start by losing some kgs!

Lebaneze Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
JMK simply isn’t a first grader. He’s easily the biggest issue with this team and all the problems flow off him in attack.
Cuz, our biggest issue is our 6 & 7.

Passing 20m to a forward, or passing 20m to a halve is the same shit.

Our problem is that our 6 & 7 do not command the ball and they do not grab the game by its balls. They go missing. No direction, no authority

JMK aint no Smith boys, but he is not our number 1 issue

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Starling would have been nice. I've been suggesting him for a year and a half.. Now he's got a try and three try assists today. Wouldn't have cost much and he re-signed to back up Hodgson..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who can we get @ 9 for next season?
For fuck sake get someone who can pass off the ground and pass the ball in front of our guys so the can run onto it.
Not pass to their fucking hip.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can’t jag B Smith, Barrett will invest heavily in Katoa this pre season. He was a stand out NYC & NSW Cup until ‘18 season. Needs to refind that form....start by losing some kgs!
Not 100% sure Katoa can cut it. People always said his passing wasn't great and that's still the case from the limited game time this year.

I really hope something is on the cards, it's really one of the most important positions we need to correct heading into next year.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not 100% sure Katoa can cut it. People always said his passing wasn't great and that's still the case from the limited game time this year.

I really hope something is on the cards, it's really one of the most important positions we need to correct heading into next year.
Barrett would have to work miracles with Katoa because he has been shit.
I rate JMK higher than Katoa and JMK can't pass.
Katoa can't pass or tackle. For a 9 his defence is terrible.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett would have to work miracles with Katoa because he has been shit.
I rate JMK higher than Katoa and JMK can't pass.
Katoa can't pass or tackle. For a 9 his defence is terrible.
I think it was the Souths game - some of Katoa's passes were bullet like to players relatively close to him, how they were taken is beyond me. We really do need a new 9 to move forward next year.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it was the Souths game - some of Katoa's passes were bullet like to players relatively close to him, how they were taken is beyond me. We really do need a new 9 to move forward next year.
Big time. Most important signing if you ask me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
A great number 9 would be nice, but I think you are selling JMK short.
He has the ingredients, just needs a good coach to bring it out.
If we can't land a star, let's see what Beirut can do with him.