Opinion Hooker

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smith didn't even start over the rookie Storm dummy half against dragons. Bellamy doesn't rate him at dummy half.

Go for Grant, use the war chest that's our dummy half problem solved for many years, then we can focus on fullback & halfback in the next 1 or 2 years.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Smith didn't even start over the rookie Storm dummy half against dragons. Bellamy doesn't rate him at dummy half.

Go for Grant, use the war chest that's our dummy half problem solved for many years, then we can focus on fullback & halfback in the next 1 or 2 years.
Think it was more his first grade experience and versatility to be able to float between the halves and dummy half, think he still had a really good game yesterday as well

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we tabled a deal to Starling, so did about 5 other clubs but i understand he has resigned with canberra with the promise of playing first grade. Albeit of the bench
Reported this afternoon hes off contract

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
'Ruthless' approach is how we lost Cook, Holland, Finucane etc

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sterling for 500 or Grant for 1 million.
None are wrong but The former allows another half marquee player to join.
Team game.
fuk you are dumb ****, no idea

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would also you why but I already know form experience you can never ever back your opinions up
I can but.
speak english you gronk
grant is a talent but if you want to fuk up your salary cap.
but i wouldnt expect you to know anything about that

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
speak english you gronk
grant is a talent but if you want to fuk up your salary cap.
but i wouldnt expect you to know anything about that
So you should agree with me then that sterling at half price is the better option?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
sterling retired years ago you dumb c***
i already gave the "oil" on starling regarding the dogs, we offered him a contract but so did 5 other teams including he raiders.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you purposely write players names wrong, because you think its funny?
You just make more of a fool of yourself
unfortunately the kid is serious, it is very sad

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
i already gave the "oil" on starling regarding the dogs, we offered him a contract but so did 5 other teams including he raiders.
So why you trying to trip me up If we are agreeing with each other? A lot of insults and you said 'you have no idea' when we had the same point. Do you realise that means you're also saying you haven't I idea?
I don't know if you're being serious or being contrarian.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He wants to keep Smith in roaming forward mode... U can tell his loves Smith because he basically tells him to just go out there and do his thing. He is an absolute gun roaming forward.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't go into next season with JMK and Katoa as our hookers. Ideally neither are in the 17 next season.
That's right. They're both 3rd stringers that should only come up to NRL if there's lots of injuries. Other teams 3rd stringers are better than our 2 top hookers.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanna get depressed watch api bulletts from the ground
You wanna be even more depressed ( almost suicidal ) watch Cook at Souths and remember we let him go because fucking Des Hussler wanted Lichaa & that's where all our troubles began. Had we kept Cook & the Morris Bros, Josh Reynolds etc. maybe some of the personnel that we have may have blended in better around those experience players and all those games that we just lost might have gone the other way and we could have made the eight

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think if Nathaniel Roache can pull up and stay healthy he'd a fantastic back up and possible starter if again he can stay healthy and fit. Would be dirt cheap too!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You wanna be even more depressed ( almost suicidal ) watch Cook at Souths and remember we let him go because fucking Des Hussler wanted Lichaa & that's where all our troubles began. Had we kept Cook & the Morris Bros, Josh Reynolds etc. maybe some of the personnel that we have may have blended in better around those experience players and all those games that we just lost might have gone the other way and we could have made the eight
You want the bullet to your suicide gun and the vodka shot to lube you up?
Watch this,
And watch it knowing that our club saw this, and thought F it, they would keep Lichaa anyway.
Des waa there. Dib was there. Castle was there. But nup.....because Lichaa!
And consider that defences were more gridlocked and harder to break in 2015. This type of try just didn't happen back then. Hookers were still In the Peats mould.

Could you EVER see Lichaa doing this?