Opinion Hooker

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reason why we are shit is because we’ve given players years to prove themselves. We need the ruthless approach, JMK has had his time and we need to look elsewhere. He’s not good enough and will never be in a team that goes deep into finals footy. I’m just tired of this shit and watching a team I love play so poorly for a long period of time. It bloody hurts. I want all those ***** gone!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Starling, Clark, McInnes, Smith anyone other then them would be considered a failure. imagine though Panthers win the comp and Api asks for a release to follow T-Baz lol wishful thinking but ya never know

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tbaz seems pretty decisive and a cluey coach wonder what his plan with 9 is surely not waiting for api contract to end

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently there's a new guy on the hooking block, goes by the name of Foreskin or Foran or something?

Edit: May be too late as I think Manly have picked him up
Yeah can't see Foran playing 9.
Not that he's not tough enough but 45 tackles a game?
I will be interested to see his fitness level at the start of next season.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any Pommy dummy halves the Dogs can get?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought the Raiders resigned Starling but apparently hes off contract at end of season! GET HIM
we tabled a deal to Starling, so did about 5 other clubs but i understand he has resigned with canberra with the promise of playing first grade. Albeit of the bench

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most of the best hookers in the game passes are borderline forward or forward every pass. The forwards also meet that pass at the advantage line helping the forward momentum..

Our hookers need to learn how to pass in front of the receiving player...

It really is a massive issue.. not sure if jmk is being coached to pass like that or not? Because at times he does have crisp passing especially in warm up...