Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok really hate people who make up shit grrrr
With St. Helens flying at the moment... even if this was true that he was coming aboard, you won’t be hearing any of it anytime soon...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I really am keen for us to sign him now. Hurry up dogs ffs. He’s even a fan ffs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With St. Helens flying at the moment... even if this was true that he was coming aboard, you won’t be hearing any of it anytime soon...
St Helens have been waiting him to re-sign for months the fact that he hasn’t says a lot.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
St Helens have been waiting him to re-sign for months the fact that he hasn’t says a lot.
I get that... I’m more speaking so that if it was gonna happen and he does come to us, we won’t be hearing anything till season end.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get that... I’m more speaking so that if it was gonna happen and he does come to us, we won’t be hearing anything till season end.
Yeah agreed it probably means Pay will see out the year too.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If it's done we would all know by Nov 1st I think because dropping his name will help sign players. I guess they could try and keep it quiet but surely word would get out.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to love Rothfield telling us Flanagan would be coach, then changing his story weeks later to Holbrook when the rumours change. The clown has no idea and just goes off internet rumours and passes them off as his own like he's the Oracle...

I hope the Holbrook rumour is true though. Either way, they have to pick someone soon so that they can recruit properly for next year and sign players the incoming coach approves of.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
End the MaDneSs

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope Holbrook does come but there is another side where he could be just holding out on signing on with St Helens with the more interest in him his price keeps going up...
But i hope im wrong.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin Moore's looking for a job, as is Ben Anderson.
Only if Kevin brings with him a top hooker, half, centre, prop and two top backrowers again. Except this time we beat Parramatta in the semis and go on to win the GF. I’m onboard [emoji106]

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope Holbrook does come but there is another side where he could be just holding out on signing on with St Helens with the more interest in him his price keeps going up...
But i hope im wrong.
I reckon hed be keen to come here with his history with the club and he knows we are a big club