Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Huge rumour, like all other rumours..

Except this one would be the most exciting and one I’m sure we ALL hope comes to fruition and happens..!!!

Sign seal and deliver please BULLDOGS,our club needs this one :grinning:

#1. his recored speaks for itself
#2. we all want this
#3. A new respect for our great club
#4. We need something big to happen
#5. It’s not dean pay
#6. A new begging to a better future
#7. Attract big name players
#8. WE ALL AS FANS/SUPPORTERS DESERVE THIS..!!!

Last edited:

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So kiwidog is right
Aaron, you get loopy when you are on tilt!

A snickers bar wont do you good. Have a cognac, light up a cigar and relax! There is more to life than the Board, Pay and the Dogs

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks like he has footy smarts and means business
Is that a Bulldogs lanyard around his neck
Just wishful thinking.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking sign him! Now! I’ll retain membership alone if they sign him

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I ask you all. As members who have had enough email the club and speak for this signing to happen.

We can complain and voice our thoughts but take it to the club as members for once

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs News
Yesterday at 12:51 PM ·
HUGE RUMOUR

St Helens Current Coach & Ex Bulldogs NSW Cup Coach, Has Been Heavily Mentioned At A Return To Belmore BUT For The Top Job, As Soon As This Year!

Current Coaching Stats (80% Record)
Coached: 75 | Wins: 60 | Loses 15

Who wrote this? Holy shit, what a terrible sentence...it was/is hard to read.

Regardless, this sounds like it is gathering serious momentum.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't matter even if we signed Bellamy, Bennett or the late Jack Gibson, not one of these coaches will be able to motivate and coach the current top 30 squad that we currently have ... we need a massive clean out in all departments and start fresh as the current environment is so toxic it makes us look like the laughing stock of the NRL!!!
I remember back in the early 2000's we had a forward pack that was filled with rep. players from NSW, QLD and NZ and even had a SBW and JT on he bench, now look at us, gone from HEAVY weight contenders to having a mortgage on the wooden spoon for the next few years!! ... and what do we do re sign a coach for another year who has a coaching record of below 31% (Games 39, Won 12 and Losses 27 = 31%), should have learned from the saga Fraudsler did on us a couple of years ago!!! So much for our new board learning from the past mistakes from the previous mob ... someone please wake me up when this nightmare is finally over!!!

Last edited:

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doesn't matter even if we signed Bellamy, Bennett or the late Jack Gibson, not one of these coaches will be able to motivate and coach the current top 30 squad that we currently have ... we need a massive clean out in all departments and start fresh as the current environment is so toxic it makes us look like the laughing stock of the NRL!!!
I remember back in the early 2000's we had a forward pack that was filled with rep. players from QLD, NSW and NZ and even had a SBW and JT on he bench, now look at us, gone from HEAVY weight contenders to having a mortgage on the wooden spoon for the next few years!! ... and what do we do re sign a coach for another year who has a coaching record of below 40%, should have learned from the saga Fraudsler did on us a couple of years ago!!! So much for our new board learning from the past mistakes from the previous mob ... someone please wake me up when this nightmare is finally over!!!
Mate your are soooooo spot on, on every point made we need a clean out and rebuild from the ground up!