Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ive been following the club for a long time but haven’t felt as flat about the direction the club is heading in since right now ,the andersons are all talk and quick to promise alot to get in but full off silence/excuses now
All gun no bullets

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And you know this how?

You act like your in the know about every detail that goes in at the club, like some insider. Do you have connections with the board, are you a relative of pay or the Andersons?

Your posts, vehement defending of pay and mediocrity as well as your almighty know it all nature seem to suggest you are and do
Hardly. Don't recall ever putting my neck on the line regarding anything outside of this matter.

I have a contact or 2, and received some strong mail that Holbrook to the Dogs was mythical, and reported as much to this forum. Got carved up for it, but came up trumps at the end of the day.

Happy days. #PayIN

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hardly. Don't recall ever putting my neck on the line regarding anything outside of this matter.

I have a contact or 2, and received some strong mail that Holbrook to the Dogs was mythical, and reported as much to this forum. Got carved up for it, but came up trumps at the end of the day.

Happy days. #PayIN
OK, fair enough.

What happens if and when your messiah gets a team of his choosing, and we are still near or bottom of the ladder, will it still be happy days, peaches and champagne then?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay has my backing until at least the end of 2021.

I haven't given much thought to alternatives. It'd be a waste of money to open up the cheque book to a Tier 1 coach at this point in time.
Hi Horse, thank you for sharing your thoughts in matter that deeply engrossed all fans

You seem as a well educated man by the way you post

Can you tell me one thing though... besides using the salary cap restrictions as an excuse, what reasons is Dean Pay going to deliver at the post game presser when we get pumped by 20+ each week next year?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Happy days. #PayIN
#horse head (tosser)
#horse head (lost the plot)
#horse head (pays pets)
#horse head (rainbow man)

But the only hashtag that counts

#PAYOUT, weather it happened or not, this club ain’t moving forward with him as FG coach...!!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
#PayIn & #PayOut. Hahahaha everyone’s lost the plot. It’s like a boxing match, Dogs supporters fighting each other on a forum when the people running the club don’t give a shit about us!

Bring on the Ashes and the EPL, I’m done with this corrupt competition called the NRL. The only thing our club is useful for these days is some steak and three vege at the bistro...lol

Banned
Reaction score
We can now officially close this enthralling chapter in Kennel history.

Big thanks to the Rambling Ring Leader - @AlzzBulldog, and his fallen soldiers - @Scoooby @Nabsolutely Fabulous @ASSASSIN @KiwiDog7 @Kaz @Mr Invisible @086 @maroondog72 @The_Chimpster @Moey and co. Apologies to the many I've missed. Your baseless angry rants and misinformations regarding an unproven NRL coach who was never even approached by the club. It has all been incredibly entertaining.

Good luck with the change.org petitions, GoFundMe's and membership cancellations (for those who actually have one).

Kind Regards,

Horse & the Pay Stable.

#PayIN
#LongLiveTheAndersons
What astounds me, is your blind belief that this is a positive thing, and that our interim coach is the direction of our future.
By memory, simple things like play the ball speed, we're the slowest, which reflects poor discipline and conditioning.
Why are you content playing for the wooden spoon?

We know what happened last time Flanagan got involved with a club whilst banned :D

Greenberg has already stated Flanagan will not be welcome back to the game for a long time.
Fuck Greenturd, never liked the slimy prick.
Flanno was done overflanno.JPG

Its time for a rival ticket. The Andersons are morons. They have no idea what they doing. Anyone know if a rival ticket is in the works?
I've already suggested the idea and fuck it, I've nil experience, yet stand a better chance at running the club with the lost vigour and passion we once enjoyed.
Should start a Kennel ticket!

Dean Pay has my backing until at least the end of 2021.

I haven't given much thought to alternatives. It'd be a waste of money to open up the cheque book to a Tier 1 coach at this point in time.
Why?
What as our interim coach done to justify the privilege?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
#PayIn & #PayOut. Hahahaha everyone’s lost the plot. It’s like a boxing match, Dogs supporters fighting each other on a forum when the people running the club don’t give a shit about us!

Bring on the Ashes and the EPL, I’m done with this corrupt competition called the NRL. The only thing our club is useful for these days is some steak and three vege at the bistro...lol
They would find away to phuck up.the steak meal and 3 veg.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
For those questioning horse and his views. If you read the last two-three pages I genuinely asked him why he is “opening champagne” as he said.

We spoke as adults without petty insults and he was respectful back.

I was curious why he found this worthy of celebrating as if nothing else a potential coach has gone to the 1 club below us which will improve them.

There was no real answer other then saying we don’t need chopping and changing in coaching and that pay deserves the chance to have a salary cap squad he built.

When he said that I went into asking why.

What has he done to deserve this?what has he provided, improved to have our faith with 8mil in salary cap?

I questioned his rotation in game, his selections, game plans if any, where we have improved in any single area, any player development, recruitment (e.g chricton who is dropped, Meaney who is out of position, cogger who is average, chn who’s been dropped in and out, Napa who has been a waste of money just like Crichton) he hardly screams of quality in this department. Further more his pets getting continually picked and poor selection choices?

He had not a single comment to provide a positive here.

It was all about the previous board and the cap mess.

That’s not a reason to trust him with 8mil as we have seen in that recruitment it’s been poor at best, infact only dwz has been a good pick up and he only came cause the tigers couldn’t get their cap in order and he didn’t want to move to North Queensland.

This to me isn’t a reason to celebrate and I raised the question the only logical reason is the news is some form of beneficial interest.

Pay has provided and shown absolutely nothing. He has a win ratio of 26% over two seasons. The team is bad. It’s not that bad over the past two years.

He has shown no improvement in any aspect and not shown to be good in any aspect at all. This is the reality and not a single fact was disputed with any form of facts or reasoning.

If you really stop to think of it truly is terrible that we are ran so poorly and it leaves me little to no hope we won’t see another title for another 2 decades. If we survive that is.

We continue down this road and accept this nonsense and praise that we are accepting this kind of era in a “competitive sport” we will no doubt see more sponsors leave/choose not to renew, along with fans, along with crowds drop.

I’ve been a loyal member since I moved out of home at 17 and renewed my membership year to year without blinking, even in the mason, sbw, barba crap. the last few years has left me feeling more and more that our club isn’t worried about competing. They don’t care or see that this competition is about winning the championships. That’s all it is. Plain and simple. That’s their job. The storm, roosters, Rabbitohs etc just continually show why they are successful. I wish our club was listed there and not with the likes of titans a club who has folded over and over. I’d say the eels though they are miles ahead of us now. Perhaps the magpies are more fitting.

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those questioning horse and his views. If you read the last two-three pages I genuinely asked him why he is “opening champagne” as he said.

We spoke as adults without petty insults and he was respectful back.

I was curious why he found this worthy of celebrating as if nothing else a potential coach has gone to the 1 club below us which will improve them.

There was no real answer other then saying we don’t need chopping and changing in coaching and that pay deserves the chance to have a salary cap squad he built.

When he said that I went into asking why.

What has he done to deserve this?what has he provided, improved to have our faith with 8mil in salary cap?

I questioned his rotation in game, his selections, game plans if any, where we have improved in any single area, any player development, recruitment (e.g chricton who is dropped, Meaney who is out of position, cogger who is average, chn who’s been dropped in and out, Napa who has been a waste of money just like Crichton) he hardly screams of quality in this department. Further more his pets getting continually picked and poor selection choices?

He had not a single comment to provide a positive here.

It was all about the previous board and the cap mess.

That’s not a reason to trust him with 8mil as we have seen in that recruitment it’s been poor at best, infact only dwz has been a good pick up and he only came cause the tigers couldn’t get their cap in order and he didn’t want to move to North Queensland.

This to me isn’t a reason to celebrate and I raised the question the only logical reason is the news is some form of beneficial interest.

Pay has provided and shown absolutely nothing. He has a win ratio of 26% over two seasons. The team is bad. It’s not that bad over the past two years.

He has shown no improvement in any aspect and not shown to be good in any aspect at all. This is the reality and not a single fact was disputed with any form of facts or reasoning.

If you really stop to think of it truly is terrible that we are ran so poorly and it leaves me little to no hope we won’t see another title for another 2 decades. If we survive that is.

We continue down this road and accept this nonsense and praise that we are accepting this kind of era in a “competitive sport” we will no doubt see more sponsors leave/choose not to renew, along with fans, along with crowds drop.

I’ve been a loyal member since I moved out of home at 17 and renewed my membership year to year without blinking, even in the mason, sbw, barba crap. the last few years has left me feeling more and more that our club isn’t worried about competing. They don’t care or see that this competition is about winning the championships. That’s all it is. Plain and simple. That’s their job. The storm, roosters, Rabbitohs etc just continually show why they are successful. I wish our club was listed there and not with the likes of titans a club who has folded over and over. I’d say the eels though they are miles ahead of us now. Perhaps the magpies are more fitting.
I share the same opinion. I just wanted to know what his thoughts were as without throwing barbs his mail was correct.

If I were betting I'd say he's a mate of Pays or Andersons and he's just sticking up for them. Nothing wrong with that but Pay clearly is not the man for the job.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I share the same opinion. I just wanted to know what his thoughts were as without throwing barbs his mail was correct.

If I were betting I'd say he's a mate of Pays or Andersons and he's just sticking up for them. Nothing wrong with that but Pay clearly is not the man for the job.
Agreed.