News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'd be incredibly pointless signing Reynolds to replace Lichaa.

If we can't sign someone who would be in our long term plans immediately we should just ride Lichaa out and then replace him once his contract is up. Reynolds would just be another stop gap and a waste of money that we will need to move on from eventually, and thats ignoring the fact that he definitely isn't the answer at hooker.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds is a decent hooker, was the only position I liked him in.

But he can’t pass. So no.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we need to develop as well and i feel they are heading towards developing JMK.... As for Western Sydney Stadium im happy for us to playing there full time going to awesome atmosphere especially when we are firing again and can average 25k. take Good Friday game to ANZ

Umm isn’t that in the heart of parramatta?

Fuk that

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It just costs way too much to build your own stadium and they just leaks money when you have to pay for everything. The only way it could be feasible is if you had lots of major events at it and ANZ and Allianz already have them. Our only chance was 2002 and it won’t happen again.

Never say never

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we ever sign Joshua Reynolds back after finally ridding ourselves of that toxic dribbler I’ll never watch a single second of bulldogs football again

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That stuffs like cryptonite..
Made even worse when they start me off with 3 doses of IV Methylprednisolne.

I have steroid induced diabetes again thanks to it. My blood sugar goes from a standard 4.2 up to 22.

Plus I have had the hiccups for 2 weeks now non stop, but my Sensei suggested to ask for a med that should help, hopefully that should ease my diaphragm spasming.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hey guys
Seeing though benji Marshall and Robbie Farah have signed on for another year at the tigers and the coach contract talks are unstable furthermore he is Bulldogs own, josh Reynolds looks to be playing off the bench next year would the Bulldogs management ever consider releasing Michael Lichaa and regaining josh Reynolds as the number 9 at the Bulldogs and restoring a bit of faith and and passion into the club. Josh would be an asset and I'm sure take less to return to the club he loves
Some mistakes are best left doing only once. Is NOT a FG level player.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I have steroid induced diabetes again thanks to it. My blood sugar goes from a standard 4.2 up to 22.

Plus I have had the hiccups for 2 weeks now non stop, but my Sensei suggested to ask for a med that should help, hopefully that should ease my diaphragm spasming.
Is the methlyprednisolne the drug they're using for anti rejection?
Gees I hope it starts to turn good for you.. I imagine there's always going to be some teething problems but they'll look after you..i have more than just faith in knowing that.
I feel for you though it must be so frustrating .. One step at time be it the first few were pretty humungus ones. Thinking of you x

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury leagues should sell 50% of the bulldogs ownership to Bankstown sports club, then both of those clubs can negotiate something with Liverpool council and build a home stadium like the original plan of oasis club but this time do things right. Both Bankstown sports, canterbury leagues club and Liverpool council can benefit from this project. I know couple of years ago west Tigers and Liverpool council were planning on building a stadium. Liverpool would be ideal place for a stadium and its not far from Canterbury - Bankstown area.

Bulldogs will be the richest club in the Nrl if not the Australian sports.

Not impossible to happen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is the methlyprednisolne the drug they're using for anti rejection?
Gees I hope it starts to turn good for you.. I imagine there's always going to be some teething problems but they'll look after you..i have more than just faith in knowing that.
I feel for you though it must be so frustrating .. One step at time be it the first few were pretty humungus ones. Thinking of you x
Yeah, fifth rejection, fifth fkn methylpred.

Thanks for caring, Blondie ;)

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score

Hi Assassin

Sorry to hear all that. It sounds really hard. Sending positive thoughts to you.

I can share that a while back due to some esophageal issue, I had a 2 to 3 week solid hiccups episode. I could barely sleep and couldn't eat properly. It really drove me fucking nuts so I can certainly sympathise with you.

There is a tablet (can't remember the name) that stops spasms in diaphram and associated things that causes huccups. It gets rid of them really fast - in a couple of hours.

All the best man.

RookieDog