News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Api has a clause in his contract and does have a chance for release (I wasn’t told exactly what the clause is, I don’t want to make it up) but big chance of api being in the blue and white next year. However and I stress however it’s only if hasler or Taylor sign with manly.
Hasler > Manly
Dogs player swap Api for Lichaa.

Everyone wins!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve Mentioned it in another thread can’t remember (plz forgive) but in a nutshell

Hill and management are waiting to see what happens at womanly and coaching puzzle

If hasler or Taylor are appointed api korisau and fonua Blake will ask for releases

Mark Hughes is aware of this and has touched base with api camp

Api has a clause in his contract and does have a chance for release (I wasn’t told exactly what the clause is, I don’t want to make it up) but big chance of api being in the blue and white next year. However and I stress however it’s only if hasler or Taylor sign with manly.
I rate api, but rough around the edges but has a crack. Way better than segs

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve Mentioned it in another thread can’t remember (plz forgive) but in a nutshell

Hill and management are waiting to see what happens at womanly and coaching puzzle

If hasler or Taylor are appointed api korisau and fonua Blake will ask for releases

Mark Hughes is aware of this and has touched base with api camp

Isn’t Api off contract? Would absolutely love him though.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lino wasnt available when we signed Coggar
No such thing as unavailable,he was contracted next year at the warriors he asked for a release due to the knights wanting him

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys
Seeing though benji Marshall and Robbie Farah have signed on for another year at the tigers and the coach contract talks are unstable furthermore he is Bulldogs own, josh Reynolds looks to be playing off the bench next year would the Bulldogs management ever consider releasing Michael Lichaa and regaining josh Reynolds as the number 9 at the Bulldogs and restoring a bit of faith and and passion into the club. Josh would be an asset and I'm sure take less to return to the club he loves

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys
Seeing though benji Marshall and Robbie Farah have signed on for another year at the tigers and the coach contract talks are unstable furthermore he is Bulldogs own, josh Reynolds looks to be playing off the bench next year would the Bulldogs management ever consider releasing Michael Lichaa and regaining josh Reynolds as the number 9 at the Bulldogs and restoring a bit of faith and and passion into the club. Josh would be an asset and I'm sure take less to return to the club he loves
Fuck no... his shoulders are shot, he's inconsistent, he can't tackle (#1 requirement for a hooker), and he offers nothing in attack (hence why he can't get a starting run for Tigers).

He's their problem now (like Mbye).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys
Yeah, pass.

We finally got rid of him, why would we want him back?