News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi Assassin

Sorry to hear all that. It sounds really hard. Sending positive thoughts to you.

I can share that a while back due to some esophageal issue, I had a 2 to 3 week solid hiccups episode. I could barely sleep and couldn't eat properly. It really drove me fucking nuts so I can certainly sympathise with you.

There is a tablet (can't remember the name) that stops spasms in diaphram and associated things that causes huccups. It gets rid of them really fast - in a couple of hours.

All the best man.

RookieDog
My brother!

Thanks for your help and you are spot on, its called Baclofen. PS it might not be the same as you're thinking, but these do the job after 2-3 days starting them.

A very wise and good friend on here recommended it and my GP's mind got blown lol

God bless you for caring. Thank you.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope some wriggle room is also code for some NRL standards centres when we find any who will play for us
Absolutely right. Centre is certainly the weakest link in our rebuilding phase.

Absy

Waterboy
Reaction score
“There’s been speculation around Lichaa for time but we’ve had no formal discussions with his management so I’m not sure where that has come from,” he said.
No formal discussions?
Sounds like they have had some non-minuted meetings then.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you be a good hooker if you can't pass? and can't tackle in the middle... and have regular brain explosions?
Dont no but he was a good hooker leading our reserve grade to a couple of premierships at hooker before des turned up and brought him into firsts as a 5/8. His crook back and hamstrings would of forced the move out of hooker eventually anyway. U could not put him there now. This info is memory only not fact.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely right. Centre is certainly the weakest link in our rebuilding phase.
We all still want manu. And with good bloody reason. U would think his stock has gone up that much the roosters would let him go get his pay day they cant keep them all.....but it is the roosters. Manu offloads to smith. All day long baby for the next 10 years. I wished.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all still want manu. And with good bloody reason. U would think his stock has gone up that much the roosters would let him go get his pay day they cant keep them all.....but it is the roosters. Manu offloads to smith. All day long baby for the next 10 years. I wished.
Don't worry, the roosters will pay him what he's worth, just not via the salary cap. Then when someone better comes along he'll be moved on.