Hetherington, Staines and Burton

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Robinson said pre game that the plan was to play Lussick 80 minutes, I know Aubo is Mr. Fix It, but he isn't a hooker. They improved dramatically once the switch came in. You're a fucking moron from what we've seen so far of Lussick to say he's better than JMK, peace.
Robinson could of said he was going to bang your mother and you would believe it?

The kid is 20 years old, 5 games in as a 3rd string hooker.

Passes off the ground straight to the chest - left and right side. Knows when to hit a forward and play out the back to his halves.

Go rewatch the game you stupid uneducated salary cap overs flog

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lussick is only there because literally everyone is injured. There's no one left. I don't think JMK is good, but you can't say Lussick is better. I'll even say he was that bad last night he won't be there next week, they'll just play Aubo.
Lussick is better

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Robinson said pre game that the plan was to play Lussick 80 minutes, I know Aubo is Mr. Fix It, but he isn't a hooker. They improved dramatically once the switch came in. You're a fucking moron from what we've seen so far of Lussick to say he's better than JMK, peace.
Didn't know the plans about Lussick, but absolutely noticed the difference in the chooks when Aubo was in dummy half, immeadiately looked more threatening and the tries followed.

George Ibrahim

Waterboy
Reaction score

Burton is a must signing.
Staines is worth the risk. I don't think we should give up on JAC. We don't have time to wait tho.
Hetherington I'd rather stay away from. I'd move RFM to prop and stick with what we have. I'd like Welch tho.

We NEED a top hooker (even more so than we need Burton). This will amp up when C. Smith makes a decision I suppose.
I’m hearing we got Burton for next year on a loan deal similar to Grant going tigers and then he will sign with us after that on a permanent deal

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Burton is a must signing.
Staines is worth the risk. I don't think we should give up on JAC. We don't have time to wait tho.
Hetherington I'd rather stay away from. I'd move RFM to prop and stick with what we have. I'd like Welch tho.

We NEED a top hooker (even more so than we need Burton). This will amp up when C. Smith makes a decision I suppose.
Chances of getting Smith are pretty small I imagine. Are there any hookers inthe English league we could go after? Though, with all the COVID shit atm that wouldn't really be an option I'd imagine.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Robinson could of said he was going to bang your mother and you would believe it?

The kid is 20 years old, 5 games in as a 3rd string hooker.

Passes off the ground straight to the chest - left and right side. Knows when to hit a forward and play out the back to his halves.

Go rewatch the game you stupid uneducated salary cap overs flog
Robinson was going to bang his mother? Mother fucker ...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are we swapping a player?

Because if not, I don’t see the point of a loan deal when he would just sign with us anyway.
i agree it sounds a bit dodgy, although the reason for a loan arrangement from a Pantsers point of view would be to have a clause where they can get him back if Cleary or Lui get a season ending injury.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we swapping a player?

Because if not, I don’t see the point of a loan deal when he would just sign with us anyway.
I guess if they get injuries to their halves they can bring him back at any time.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Nahh how about

Fuck hetherington

Promote more junior forwards like our man dooza
And Jacksony

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree it sounds a bit dodgy, although the reason for a loan arrangement from a Pantsers point of view would be to have a clause where they can get him back if Cleary or Lui get a season ending injury.
That makes sense.

It’s actually not too bad of a deal for everyone involved. We get him a year early, Burton won’t be stuck in second grade or on the bench, and Panthers will still have insurance in case of injuries.

My only concern would be if we made the finals, especially if we come up against Penrith. Would they let Burton play?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes sense.

It’s actually not too bad of a deal for everyone involved. We get him a year early, Burton won’t be stuck in second grade or on the bench, and Panthers will still have insurance in case of injuries.

My only concern would be if we made the finals, especially if we come up against Penrith. Would they let Burton play?
The Storm allowed Grant to play against them this year