Hetherington, Staines and Burton

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brent read says that we are deep in recruitment with these 3 but current situation could put us in danger of missing out or managers milking the club for more money If it’s not resolved soon.... but would be huge if we can land all 3 somehow

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brent read says that we are deep in recruitment with these 3 but current situation could put us in danger of missing out or managers milking the club for more money If it’s not resolved soon.... but would be huge if we can land all 3 somehow
Read’s a bloody dramatist, he’s as bad as Hooper and Rothfield. They speculate for a pay cheque

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where did you read this from AlzzBulldog

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Burton is a must signing.
Staines is worth the risk. I don't think we should give up on JAC. We don't have time to wait tho.
Hetherington I'd rather stay away from. I'd move RFM to prop and stick with what we have. I'd like Welch tho.

We NEED a top hooker (even more so than we need Burton). This will amp up when C. Smith makes a decision I suppose.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He also said he believes the club told him that while he was out there to try and talk to Charlie Staines' Mum and Dad while he was out in Dubbo.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good luck with this as the mafia behind the scenes are causing so much drama and uncertainty that signing anyone will be tough.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good luck with this as the mafia behind the scenes are causing so much drama and uncertainty that signing anyone will be tough.
It's been going on for a very long time already. If we were able to sign Cotric under those conditions, we'll be able to sign almost anyone. I think you'd find the biggest reason we aren't/haven't is $$$. At the end of the day that's almost all that matters.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Roosters young 3rd string hooker Lussick, looked better than JMK and Katoa combined
The one that was planned to play 80 minutes yesterday but got hooked for Aubo because he was the worst player on the field? JMK's better.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if Burton stays at Penrith for another year and I’m not really sold on Staines especially as a fullback. I wouldn’t mind if they sign him but I don’t think he is a must have player.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The one that was planned to play 80 minutes yesterday but got hooked for Aubo because he was the worst player on the field? JMK's better.
Planned?

That's why they had Aubusson on the bench.

It was the kids 5th game all year and he was great for the roosters in the first half.

The kid obviously ran out of puff in a semi final game which was played at a constant high tempo you stupid potato

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Planned?

That's why they had Aubusson on the bench.

It was the kids 5th game all year and he was great for the roosters in the first half.

The kid obviously ran out of puff in a semi final game which was played at a constant high tempo you stupid potato
Robinson said pre game that the plan was to play Lussick 80 minutes, I know Aubo is Mr. Fix It, but he isn't a hooker. They improved dramatically once the switch came in. You're a fucking moron from what we've seen so far of Lussick to say he's better than JMK, peace.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol @ JMK is better.

Both of our hookers couldn't make it on the bench for any other NRL team.
Lussick is only there because literally everyone is injured. There's no one left. I don't think JMK is good, but you can't say Lussick is better. I'll even say he was that bad last night he won't be there next week, they'll just play Aubo.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if Burton stays at Penrith for another year and I’m not really sold on Staines especially as a fullback. I wouldn’t mind if they sign him but I don’t think he is a must have player.
TBaz would know though. We need a player like Hetho with a bit of mongrel. We havnt had that since that pussy (Klem) left for the knights!